Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

The Gabor-Anhalt curse over the Hungarian national football team...

Hungary played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, where they were knocked out in the group stage. Two months later, Zsa Zsa married Frederic Prinz von Anhalt. Little did people know that the marriage would ignite a dark period in Hungarian football. For the next 30 years, Hungary was absent from all 14 (!) major international tournaments (World Cup & Euro Cup). Note that 14 is the date in August that the marriage took place.

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but Im certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

However, this all changed when they managed to qualify for the Euro 2016. This means that the curse will break and the marriage will dissolve (either through divorce or death of a spouse) prior to their first game against Austria.

So, theres a strong possibility that Zsa Zsa will pass away very, very soon.

:sherlock:

It's far from being beyond the realms of possibility for this to happen and I really hope it does just for the urban legend that will surely start doing the rounds that Zsa Zsa Gabor's marriage was catastrophic for Hungarian international football. :D

Darn it, there goes that conspiracy theory. Zsa Zsa is such a spoilsport. :(

• Like 3

The Gabor-Anhalt curse over the Hungarian national football team...

Hungary played in the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, where they were knocked out in the group stage. Two months later, Zsa Zsa married Frederic Prinz von Anhalt. Little did people know that the marriage would ignite a dark period in Hungarian football. For the next 30 years, Hungary was absent from all 14 (!) major international tournaments (World Cup & Euro Cup). Note that 14 is the date in August that the marriage took place.

Sure, some of the blame could be placed on terrible performances and inadequate coaches, but Im certain that the marriage has worked as a curse on the team.

However, this all changed when they managed to qualify for the Euro 2016. This means that the curse will break and the marriage will dissolve (either through divorce or death of a spouse) prior to their first game against Austria.

So, theres a strong possibility that Zsa Zsa will pass away very, very soon.

:sherlock:

It's far from being beyond the realms of possibility for this to happen and I really hope it does just for the urban legend that will surely start doing the rounds that Zsa Zsa Gabor's marriage was catastrophic for Hungarian international football. :D

Darn it, there goes that conspiracy theory. Zsa Zsa is such a spoilsport. :(

Goal for Hungary...

Zsa zsa is inmortal

immortal, immortal. :flame2:

Zsa zsa is inmortal

immortal, immortal. :flame2:
Drol is being sassy

Maybe she'll get so excited watching Hungary play at euro 2016 that she'll have a massive stroke and die ... :shock2:

Maybe she'll get so excited watching Hungary play at euro 2016 that she'll have a massive stroke and die ... :shock2:

I'll admit I had a stroke or two while watching them play yesterday...

• Like 8

I'll admit I had a stroke or two while watching them play yesterday...

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bou

• Like 5

Zsa Zsa has tickets for the Lush reunion concert in September,I doubt she will want to miss that.

Prince von Anhalt is visiting Germany for the first time in 20 years, because German public television is producing a documentary about him:

https://www.tz.de/stars/prinz-frdric-anhalt-nach-20-jahren-wieder-muenchen-6536417.html(german link)

He says he has a Biergarten at ZsaZsa's mansion because she loves Bavaria so much. He says he almost canceled the trip because of her health, but then he checked one last time and everything was ok. Apparently, she doesn't talk much anymore. To cheer her up, he puts her old movies into the DVD player and she believes that TV stations are still playing them. Their 30th wedding anniversary is at the 14th of August.

Frederic also plans her 100th birthday bash: "She has to make it!". He expects around 800 guests. The party motto will be "Bavaria". He says Kirk Douglas has already accepted the invitation.

Prince von Anhalt is visiting Germany for the first time in 20 years, because German public television is producing a documentary about him:

https://www.tz.de/stars/prinz-frdric-anhalt-nach-20-jahren-wieder-muenchen-6536417.html(german link)

He says he has a Biergarten at ZsaZsa's mansion because she loves Bavaria so much. He says he almost canceled the trip because of her health, but then he checked one last time and everything was ok. Apparently, she doesn't talk much anymore. To cheer her up, he puts her old movies into the DVD player and she believes that TV stations are still playing them. Their 30th wedding anniversary is at the 14th of August.

Frederic also plans her 100th birthday bash: "She has to make it!". He expects around 800 guests. The party motto will be "Bavaria". He says Kirk Douglas has already accepted the invitation.

All put together, the average age at the party will be 1000 if she invites Kirk and Olivia. :P I must say, I'm cheering for her to reach that milestone, I wanna go to that party myself. If they don't turn it into a funeral....I gotta make myself famous somehow XD

Fuck sake. is he her husband or her curator?

• Like 4

According to Bild newspaper in Germany the Prince is now a Priest who is allowing marrying couples at his house as now he has a licence to perform ceremonies after doing a course on the internet for 4 weeks. The guy is deluded, still we now know why Zsa Zsa has lasted so long as she has the big fella on her side.

So who wants to bet on her being the 7th or 8th death this year. I see her dead by the end of August.

So who wants to bet on her being the 7th or 8th death this year. I see her dead by the end of August.

Why?

• Like 2

Why?

Because he doesn't want her to appear on another death list.
  • Like 1

Why?

Cuz' he's trippin'. “I can see her celebrating her 100th birthday next February in her bed with her perplexed eyes staring at the Prince and the invitees, asking 'Why am I still alive? Why you still don't let me go?'”

• Like 2

Why?

Cuz' he's trippin'. “I can see her celebrating her 100th birthday next February in her bed with her perplexed eyes staring at the Prince and the invitees, asking 'Why am I still alive? Why you still don't let me go?'”

She's one of only four breathers left on my HDP team, so I'm hopeful but - FFS - she's toppler tease of the top echelon.

• Like 3

Why?

She's one of only four breathers left on my HDP team, so I'm hopeful but - FFS - she's toppler tease of the top echelon.

Yeah....I just want her dead. I don't care about my hit "cuz" there's nothing in it even if I got all 50. I know Creep, Toast and Gabe will have a huge orgasm when she dies but I'm here to spend that extra 10 free minutes of my day. You guys need to get a life and take things like this less serious. It's just a chat with random stranger.

• Like 1

Why?

Yeah....I just want her dead. I don't care about my hit "cuz" there's nothing in it even if I got all 50. I know Creep, Toast and Gabe will have a huge orgasm when she dies but I'm here to spend that extra 10 free minutes of my day. You guys need to get a life and take things like this less serious. It's just a chat with random stranger.

Huh? I have no particular interest in Zsa Zsa. She isn't in my DDP team.

I simply wondered if you had a particular reason for expecting her to die before the end of the month.

Why?

I can assure you that I do not take deadpools seriously either, and I certainly won't have “an orgasm” of any kind if Zsa Zsa dies. She was not an evil woman, nor will she score me any hits, so I have no reason to want her dead, other than her pitiful overall condition and the fact that now her continued existence only serves the interests of the Prince, whom I consider a despicable parasite.

Still, I prefer information-based deadpooling over “hunches” and daydreaming – and I see no particular reason why she'd be more likely to die in August than she was in July or will be September. A while ago, when we had news reports of her serious infection and hospitalization, we could rationally expect her to die any minute. But she seems to have survived that episode, again…

• Like 5

I t is hard to believe that she might live to see her 100th birthday even though its only 6 months away. All logic says she will die this year ! Someone on the list has to .If it's not ZZ, who else?! :scratchhead:

Is it just me or does anyone else sometimes worry that old celebrities have stopped dying? Like in that episode of Torchwood?

I t is hard to believe that she might live to see her 100th birthday even though its only 6 months away. All logic says she will die this year ! Someone on the list has to .If it's not ZZ, who else?! :scratchhead:

Is it just me or does anyone else sometimes worry that old celebrities have stopped dying? Like in that episode of Torchwood?

Nah, I'd say this is the kind of doldrums we often have - but she's marginal in terms of her hold on life, it's early August, quite a few of us live in hope and remind ourelves that - to date - life has proven 100% fatal for mortal humans. It's a matter of time, nowt more