open pinecone

Please Let It Be... Paul McCartney

Sad to say the best Beatles are now gone and we are left with the bin-ends - odds on Ringo carks it before McCart-horse.

Please put McC**ntney down for 2006, even that is too far away! B)

Sad to say the best Beatles are now gone and we are left with the bin-ends - odds on Ringo carks it before McCart-horse. 

Please put McC**ntney down for 2006, even that is too far away!  B)

If he does kick the bucket, I suppose he'll be reunited with Wings....

B)

It seems to be a strange irony that God has taken John and George while leaving us with Thomas the Tank Engine's voice and the man who gave us the Frog Chorus and Mull of Fecking Kiltyre.....

My understanding is this-The Big Guy In The Sky only wants the best of the best therefore he's left us with the two worst. Add to this Paul and Ringo and their long term game of 'Paul is dead'. It was all Ringos idea but Paul just couldn't resist going along with it. He claimed it was so he could check on fan loyalty. The Big Guy In The Sky doesn't like people pretending to be dead since it'll come soon enough.

Well for most people it will.

Wouldn't it be ironic if none of the Beatles make it to 64?
B)B)B):D

Wouldn't it be ironic if none of the Beatles make it to 64? B)

How do I break this news to you RudeKid? Well, you know it don't come easy.

Ringo was born next to an oatmeal vat on July 7,1940 which means he made it to 64 last year.

Oh and here's a treasurable link: http://www.lyricsvault.net/songs/11727.html

I sadly must also convey that message to you HCW

I hope Heather dies before either of them.What is it about that woman that is so unlikeable?

I hope Heather dies before either of them.What is it about that woman that is so unlikeable?

Maybe it's coz of that gap in her teeth ... don't know why, but it just reaaaaalllly annoys me.

There's a joke about her isn't there, as follows:

Christmas Day in the McCartney household.

Paul produces his final, special gift for Heather and she is delighted to find a beautiful plane!

"Paul!" she exclaims, "It's beeeeautiful! But how am I supposed to shave my other leg?"

Hahahahehehaha!! I love that joke!!!!!!

OR,

Q. What's got three legs and lives on a farm?

A. Paul McCartney and his wife!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Amanda rolling on the floor laughing)

Guest IYG

Am I missing the humor in those jokes, just curious if it's just me because I'm not laughing and I'm the guy who makes and laughs at holocaust jokes.

Am I missing the humor in those jokes, just curious if it's just me because I'm not laughing and I'm the guy who makes and laughs at holocaust jokes.

Maybe it's just me?

They happen to be a couple of my guaranteed for a laugh jokes.... I find them funny though, and that's all that matters to me!

Maybe it's just me?

They happen to be a couple of my guaranteed for a laugh jokes.... I find them funny though, and that's all that matters to me!

Amanda.

As an amputee I can attest to the simple fact that you have no humor. I have no idea what sort of group of imbeciles you are hanging around with but there is nothing at all funny connected to the majority of amputations including that of Ms.McCartney. Think of the hows and whys that it occurred to her and then place yourself in that same place or place a person who you love dearly in that situation and then tell me where the humor is. I realize that for you this is probably an exercise in futility however I would be greatly impressed if you would give it an honest try.

There is humour to be found in everything. Whilst I didn't find Amanda's jokes particularly side-splitting, I''m sure most amputees will accept that there is some degree of humour to be won from their predicament.

Any amputee (or other disadvantaged butt-of-a-joke) with a bit of character would be grateful that at least something cheering comes of it.

I don't mean abusive or insulting jokes, but Amanda's weren't that. Just not on the higher end of a scale of one to ten for funniness.

Who has no humour? From what little I know of Amanda, she too, if yet to actually lose any limbs, has seen the hard side of life. But remains nonetheless positive, cheerful and maintains a consistently amusing and engaging style in her many postings.

Anyway, most of the non-death-related postings on the Deathlist consist of members ridiculing one-another or themselves for their petty failings. Or as the highly articulate Mr Josco would have it:

....to joke and tease one another for all ones foibles and eccentricities.

If all reference to anything which could possibly offend anyone were removed from jokes, then humour would end up like US television. i.e.: Crap.

I don't like Heather much. That business with her making Paul fire his manager or whatever it was stank to me.

But then I didn't really like Linda much either with her vegetarian ready meals.

Thank you Notapotato! That's just what I would like to say, only I'm not articulate enough to do so. I loved that ref to Linda's veg meals!!

I'm very sorry that I offended ... I really didn't mean too, I just found them funny. I don't know any amputees as it happens and maybe had I have done then I wouldn't have made the jokes. Sometimes I just have to laugh at things, otherwise I'd cry. Sometimes I find things too sad to comprehend - e.g. the Tsunami thing etc, and stupid rubbish jokes make things easier to deal with and while I don't find anything of a tragic nature amusing, it eases the pain that I feel from other's pain and misfortune. (If you know what I mean.) And I thought it would be acceptable to make jokes of that nature on this forum, but I was wrong. Please accept my apologies - I in no way whatsoever wanted to offend anybody and I am upset that I have done so.

:lol:;);)

I don't see what the fuss is all about it was just one little 'armless joke.

I was legless yesterday, but I wish I was brainless now.

regards,

Hein

Hello (I'm whispering everybody 'cause I feel bad) .... I'm still really sorry about my bad taste jokes. I went out tonight and I felt bad for the whole night and didn't even enjoy my meal very much (and it was really nice) ...... I'm sorry, I really am. I do give money to charity though. And I rescue dogs (4 so far). And I dressed up as a kangaroo for a whole weekend once to raise money for a local children's centre.

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry

sorrysorry

orrysorrys

rrysorryso

rysorrysor

ysorrysorr

sorrysorry

A ....kangaroo! :lol:

:o

;););)

Do you have a photograph ?

A ....kangaroo! :lol:

:o

;););)

Do you have a photograph ?

Why yes as a matter of fact I do!!

I'll dig it out and get somebody to scan it or something and then that can be my avatar!!!!

Yay-hey! Good thinking!!

I found it all hard to follow. In fact it had me stumped.

I found it all hard to follow. In fact it had me stumped.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Well, I laughed.

Not enough that my head fell off or anything, but still ...

:D

Well as a keen motorcyclist,i have spent alot of time in orthopaedic wards amongst various cripples,including amputees and have found them all to have a well developed sense of humour,especially in their own particular field of disability.

Amanda's jokes were funny and perfectly appropriate in these fora,so if you don't like it

BrunoBrimley,i suggest you hop it.

Well as a keen motorcyclist,i have spent alot of time in orthopaedic wards amongst various cripples,including amputees and have found them all to have a well developed sense of humour,especially in their own particular field of disability.

Amanda's jokes were funny and perfectly appropriate in these fora,so if you don't like it

BrunoBrimley,i suggest you hop it.

Thank you! I've been really worrying about this! I was ashamed to say before that I found them highly amusing and was starting to think I was a little sick, but now I am proud to say that they're funny! Thank you thank you thank you!!!