Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

How old did Prince William look at the Cup Final? A colleague was sat behind him at the game and predicts he'll be a slaphead like his uncle and grandad by the time he's thirty. Should have hung on to Kate Middleton while he had the chance.

Had some insight - albeit on a once removed basis - to his time at St Andrews. Suffice it to say the tonnage, wealth and academic quality of the female students shot up noticably once his admission was agreed. Follicly challenged or not - and don't rule out a medical breakthrough that'll render this debate pointless - there's nowt like a royal bloodline to give an otherwise grounded lass a mighty wide on, or summat.

As a Villa fan, like William, your post momentarily confused me, Mary- until I realised that the St. Andrews in question must be the university that the follically (might be spelt wrong, can't be arsed to look it up) challenged one attended.

It's always bugged me that he's a Villa fan. Why? I've never seen him in the Holte End, although I might have missed him if he was wearing a beanie.

Still, I suppose HRH is marginally less annoying as a celebrity fan than Nigel Kennedy. Marginally, mind. We're talking the hair's breadth of a Rizla paper here.

Cheers,

BHB

A bit late with this news, but Wills went to the shops and splashed out £850 of his hard-earned cash on booze for he and his mates to drink whilst watching the England-Estonia match on telly.

His favourite keeper was Bobby Pimm's

It's nice to see the boys honouring the upcoming 10th anniversary of their mum's death at the hands of a drunk driver with a series of alcohol-fueled binges.

Today's press story. Anyone know a working link to more juice online? I'm guessing Harry (cos of the coke allegations), and nowt more than the other person's mouth involved because of the price on the tape and the term 'sex act' in the article.

Just, posting in the public interest, like.

----------------------MPFC goes offline and nips out for a bit------------------------------------

Wouldn't you know it; spend an hour on line trawling nowt and sink a swift pint in the Miners Arms where one of the regulars names a minor royal, talks about paying for gay sex with coke and cash and suggests the laddo who is no athlete and already middle aged might not be doing his heart any long term favours.

Couldn't possibly comment - or post a link - beyond that, mind.

Today's press story. Anyone know a working link to more juice online? I'm guessing Harry (cos of the coke allegations), and nowt more than the other person's mouth involved because of the price on the tape and the term 'sex act' in the article.

----------------------MPFC goes offline and nips out for a bit------------------------------------

Wouldn't you know it; spend an hour on line trawling nowt and sink a swift pint in the Miners Arms where one of the regulars names a minor royal, talks about paying for gay sex with coke and cash and suggests the laddo who is no athlete and already middle aged might not be doing his heart any long term favours.

It couldn't be......could it? ;)

Calling him a 'minor royal' would be a bit of an insult, wouldn't it?

Could this be why Windsor hasn't been on DL for a while?

MPFC:

Either...

The Duke of Gloucester

The Duke of Kent

Prince Michael of Kent

And given it has been suggested it is one who is not often in the public eye, Christopher Marlowe's birthplace should perhaps not worry.

You are all wrong.

It's Viscount David Linley - princess Margaret's other son. ;)

My money was on Lord Frederick Windsor too.

Set to go public, apparently.

Which will spare Windsor the danger of having to say what he did, and spare me the trouble of any more PMs to fellow Deathlisters.

His story is blowing up the British papers today

From Hack's link above. ;):lol::lol:

I'm surprised Chelsy Davey hasn't posted on this thread this morning, but she and Price Harry have moved to Spiltsburgh, which she awesomely announced on Facebook.

She's sent him Paking

I sense he may now move on to a "date someone famous" phase, a la his uncles and papa. What price Rachel Stevens or the ginger one out of Girls Aloud?

I'm surprised Chelsy Davey hasn't posted on this thread this morning, but she and Price Harry have moved to Spiltsburgh, which she awesomely announced on Facebook.

She's sent him Paking

I sense he may now move on to a "date someone famous" phase, a la his uncles and papa. What price Rachel Stevens or the ginger one out of Girls Aloud?

You don't suppose 2009 may be a bad year for Prince Harry?

He is shown to be a racist (again), and he loses his girlfriend and it's not even February yet!

That's definitely shade 107 Judith Chalmers Orange she's got on there. Though it is a bit strange how she doesn't look quite so oompa loompa ish in the other shots. Has the Daily Mail renewed it's photoshop licence recently?

This is weasley by the Mail, give the girl a break. She's done nothing wrong, has looked great in just about every picture ever printed of her, and she was having a bad (skin) day. So they have to print ultra close ups two days after she broke up with her boyfriend. She's not appearing in a public capacity. How are pictures of her news?

This is weasley by the Mail, give the girl a break. She's done nothing wrong, has looked great in just about every picture ever printed of her, and she was having a bad (skin) day. So they have to print ultra close ups two days after she broke up with her boyfriend. She's not appearing in a public capacity. How are pictures of her news?

You are a right soft old bugger CR.

I bet you've never strangled a kitten either!

Lets face it, why would a Royal male want to be saddled with a girl that looks like a Tracy from Essex.

Generally, they marry Horse faced bints. ;)

The inbred, piggy-eyed, flap-eared, horse-faced, racist ginger cuntwit has been sent on a course to learn to be less offensive.

The inbred, piggy-eyed, flap-eared, horse-faced, racist ginger cuntwit has been sent on a course to learn to be less offensive.

And I quote...

It will be the second time he has been required to attend such a course...

His remarks have also been be written permanently into his Army record.

But a senior military insider told The Mirror that the Prince's military career "will not suffer" because of it.

He added: "Although this matter will go on Harry's record it will not go against him."

... "Prince Harry has said sorry for his remarks and has been subjected to normal Army disciplinary procedures. The matter is now closed."

Sent on a course designed to counter racism, seen in public wearing a Nazi uniform, quoted using racist comments (twice), formally disciplined by the army, re-sent on the racism course, quoted in the media again being racist to a black comedian, had his comments officially written up in his record. Then they come out and say it won't go against him and the matter is closed.

For Christ's sake, what have you got to do in the army for something to "go against you?" Oh of course, silly me, he's a squareheaded Royal. It should have read "he has been subjected to normal Army disciplinary procedures for a Royal."

He'd have to run around dressed like Henry XVIII, spearing natives up the arse with flaming crucifixes on live TV before anything officially "went against him." Prick.

Have you ever considered going on a course to learn how to be less offensive.

:D

I clearly need to enrol on the Let's Kick Subtlety Out of Humour course.

I clearly need to enrol on the Let's Kick Subtlety Out of Humour course.

It says that this time the course will be more intensive. I wonder how this works? A kind of word association re-enforcement thing? Presumably there will be a big RSM standing ready to punch Harry every time he offends.

Harry: Paki.

RSM: Smack

Harry: Raghead.

Harry: Fuzzie Wuzzie.

Harry: Daddy bigears.

RSM: Well you have a point there son, chin out, shoulders back.....

Harry: Carol Thatcher.

And I quote...

It will be the second time he has been required to attend such a course...

His remarks have also been be written permanently into his Army record.

But a senior military insider told The Mirror that the Prince's military career "will not suffer" because of it.

He added: "Although this matter will go on Harry's record it will not go against him."

... "Prince Harry has said sorry for his remarks and has been subjected to normal Army disciplinary procedures. The matter is now closed."

Sent on a course designed to counter racism, seen in public wearing a Nazi uniform, quoted using racist comments (twice), formally disciplined by the army, re-sent on the racism course, quoted in the media again being racist to a black comedian, had his comments officially written up in his record. Then they come out and say it won't go against him and the matter is closed.

For Christ's sake, what have you got to do in the army for something to "go against you?" Oh of course, silly me, he's a squareheaded Royal. It should have read "he has been subjected to normal Army disciplinary procedures for a Royal."

He'd have to run around dressed like Henry XVIII, spearing natives up the arse with flaming crucifixes on live TV before anything officially "went against him." Prick.

Isn't it nice to see him follow in the footsteps of his (alleged) grandfather's tasteless Tsarouhis.*

I can't see what all the fuss is about.

*A reading from the book of Josco.

For Christ's sake, what have you got to do in the army for something to "go against you?"

Get caught playing hide the pink oboe in the Khyber pass whilst singing along to your favourite Kylie tune?