Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

The Duchess Of Kent is looking a bit doddery to put it mildly. Might be one to watch in the next few years.

The Duchess Of Kent is looking a bit doddery to put it mildly. Might be one to watch in the next few years.

My mother said the same thing. Charles suddenly looks very old, too, though! Looking at him standing next to his dad, he actually looks the older of the two, especially around the eyes.

Communist_Great_Britain_Flag_by_famouspeter.jpg

Is it safe to come out, has normal service resumed?

Get pissed destroy when elton becomes queen he will snort them under the table and hump them on the beaches,still a visit to eire dodgiee but a feel a exit for some royale.

Someone in the crowds said Kate was the new Diana.

Should I start the hating now?

I thought the aussies were well shot of the art deegree royalz no fuckin luck eh i cant even watch neighbothers ,FREEDOM FOR MY COUNTRY :rant:

Someone in the crowds said Kate was the new Diana.

Should I start the hating now?

Well if she ends up mangled in a French underpass with her Halibut boyfriend, then we'll assume they'll be right...

I thought the aussies were well shot of the art deegree royalz no fuckin luck eh i cant even watch neighbothers ,FREEDOM FOR MY COUNTRY :rant:

You had your chance in 2000 so don't go on about Freedom. :rant:

Today at lunch I learned that somebody put up a big screen with live footage of the wedding on it in the office cafeteria. As you may expect, there was no lack of wibbling idiotsspectators.

I don't get it. This office is located in Holland, FFS.

And that's not the end of it. Tomorrow is Koninginnedag, the day the Dutch celebrate their head of state's birthday. It's actually quite nice, as long as you avoid the official bits, but I suppose the idiots will be wibbling no end.

Shoot the lot, come the revolution.

Hein

Today at lunch I learned that somebody put up a big screen with live footage of the wedding on it in the office cafeteria. As you may expect, there was no lack of wibbling idiotsspectators.

And that's not the end of it. Tomorrow is Koninginnedag, the day the Dutch celebrate their head of state's birthday. It's actually quite nice, as long as you avoid the official bits, but I suppose the idiots will be wibbling no end.

Hein

Comments like this one display the true snobs of our societies...

I actually quite enjoyed watching it.Kates sister was hot don't you think?

I quite enjoyed it too. I'm not really bothered one way or the other about them, but I don't have a burning hatred for them as some do. But I will be disappointed if Harry hasn't smashed Pippa's back doors in by 11pm.

Royal Wedding wins the 5.30 at Fontwell at 11/2. Huzzah!

Shanks claims he's got an invite to Will and Kate's afterparty. Like everything he says, it's a lie.

I'm not the biggest fan of this whole shenanigan(s), but to be honest it's the biggest worldwide attention our little island's going to get till Clive Dunn's death.

And a big :rant: to Lardy's post.

I quite enjoyed it too. I'm not really bothered one way or the other about them, but I don't have a burning hatred for them as some do. But I will be disappointed if Harry hasn't smashed Pippa's back doors in by 11pm.

Personally I'm looking forward to the next royal wedding- Prince Harry and Katie Price. It's bound to happen lets face it!

Personally I'm looking forward to the next royal wedding- Prince Harry and Katie Price. It's bound to happen lets face it!

I don't think our Katie would stoop that low.

Harry would make a much more fun King with his Nazi costume despite the fact that he isn't really Message Deleted by Deathlist

I thought I had escaped the blanket coverage until a lady on the radio said how wonderful it was to have a joyous occasion like this with the country in so much trouble and the "doom and gloom" etc

I nearly crashed the car hearing that and wished desperately that the people waving flags and standing outside the palace had bothered to get off their arses for ten minutes last May :rant:

Sadly I think it was proved that Harry was not Hewitt's, as their affair started after he was born - shame, as what a story that would be. I still can't square the thought of Camilla being part of the family though, outrageous.

Sadly I think it was proved that Harry was not Hewitt's, as their affair started after he was born - shame, as what a story that would be. I still can't square the thought of Camilla being part of the family though, outrageous.

That - and he looks like the Duke of Edinburgh. He is a Windsor - even if he doesn't have the hairline...yet.

I'll let you in on a little secret: no one in Australia has bothered watched Neighbours (or any other of those tacky soaps) for years. It is just our way of milking money from the Poms... :lol:

As for the Royals - I'm probably the only monarchist left in the country, not because I especially like the Windsor family or the pomp. It is just that the flag-waving nationalistic idiots who crawl out of the woodwork here every Australia Day would be even worse if they had some local president to rally around. :rant:

I suspect Charlie and Wills might modernise the monarchy a bit when the old girl dies and that they will make it a bit more relaxed, like the Danish family. Depends if they can stand up to all the lackeys and sycophants that surround them.

I didn't say he was James Hewitt's son, startling though the resemblance is. He looks like Diana's brother as well. Can't see any similarities between him and the Duke but will defer to your superior knowledge, Windsor.

Pippa Middleton had a nice colour don't you think? I suspect they were steering her away from Prince Philip at every turn.

That - and he looks like the Duke of Edinburgh. He is a Windsor - even if he doesn't have the hairline...yet.

Indeed - I did think he could have had a bit of a haircut for today though, scruffy young oik.

Hein

After realising the only news to be had this morning (in English, French, Dutch, Italian or Turkish) was being transmitted live from Fuckwitingham Palace I decided to head into work only to find the secretary already had live streaming from RTBF on the go, as did someone in my office as they were awaiting Kate. It wasn't even 10 am! I kindly informed them she wasn't turning up until 12 (CET) in the hope people would stop going on about it. FAIL. By the way the verdict from the secretary... Kate's dress "boff", sister "beaucoup plus belle".

As a side note, the Vatican dug up Pope John Paul II today ready for his beautification.

He was, of course, buried on the day Charles and Camilla were supposed to get married.