Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

I'm surprised that Obama wasn't invited.

Why?

I have a strange feeling that Carole Middleton is a bit of a loose cannon and has the potential to cause some embarrassment in the future

I would hazard a small bet on another individual possibly turning out to be a troublemaker. :lol:

Sorry for being so dense at this hour of the morning but to whom are you referring? Kate? Pippa? Why?

Oh, no concrete reason, just a hunch. Not Kate, no.

Pippa.... Well, I guess the Royals already have their hands full with three generations of "loose cannons"/arrogant tw*ts in the forms of Princes Philip, Andrew and Harry. I can imagine that Beatrice and Eugenie will wreak some degree of (limited) havoc in the future, too. With the parents those two kids have, they have virtually no chance of growing into settled, mature adults. :lol:

Sigh... Well, God bless the Queen anyway.

If it had been a State occasion the US President would have been invited. But it wasn't.

If he had some special personal link with the bride or groom Mr Obama might have been invited. But apparently he doesn't.

So he wasn't invited.

Besides...he was busy trying to kill bin Laden at the time. The final operation was in its early stages while the wedding was taking place.

So its probably a good thing he wasn't invited...

So its probably a good thing he wasn't invited...

Who, Osama bin Laden? :banghead:

Can't believe I just posted something as naff and un-newsworthy as that dopey picture of Charlie. The saturation coverage of the royal wedding must have really started to affect me. :lol:

Can't believe I just posted something as naff and un-newsworthy as that dopey picture of Charlie. The saturation coverage of the royal wedding must have really started to affect me. :blush:

This is your brain on royalty. :lol:

regards,

Hein

This one's crying out for a caption too.

article-1383265-0BE890B600000578-528_634x417.jpg

Pippa.... Well, I guess the Royals already have their hands full with three generations of "loose cannons"/arrogant tw*ts in the forms of Princes Philip, Andrew and Harry. I can imagine that Beatrice and Eugenie will wreak some degree of (limited) havoc in the future, too. With the parents those two kids have, they have virtually no chance of growing into settled, mature adults. :lol:

You were right! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/royalwedd...ddleton-emerges

Their brother has also caused some tabloid titillaton: http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/5947...e-Photo-Scandal

You were right! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/royalwedd...ddleton-emerges

Yes, that Pippa sure is a troublemaker:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/royalwedd...to-couples-spat

For those of you who can't be bothered clicking on the link to read the story, here is the summary version:

1305_middleton_sp.jpg

I don't understand this widespread obsession with her so-called arse - she hasn't got one as far as I can see. Or any tits. I may not be qualified to comment, but her body looks about as sexy as an ironing board to me.

9.gif

Whoever took this pic must be on a sticky wicket............

prince-harry-front.jpg

I wouldn't mind being on Harry's sticky wicket, to be honest - even if he is a ginger.

prince-harry-front.jpg

His father must be very proud of him......although I bet Prince Charles is none too pleased!

• Like 2

Well, they didn't get a picture with his lad out, so for that we must be grateful...

I wouldn't mind being on Harry's sticky wicket, to be honest - even if he is a ginger.

Me either, he is a bit of a ride lol. Can't see what the fuss is about though. "Young man parties in Vegas" is hardly newsworthy no matter who he is. So he played strip billiards in a private hotel room in Vegas, anyone stuck up enough to be disgusted by this should get down off their high horse and go flick their bean.