Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

6 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

More divorce rumours:

6uTyCc8KolTcPJPcw_gm7ZpCdI3TY_cl33bNLVsk

The "one email" was the guest list for Harry's wedding. Allegedly Camilla's name was deliberately omitted and she found out... How do I know this? Yes, I flipped through the woman's magazine at the train station newsagency this afternoon to find out.  :blush:

I predict a car accident in Camilla`s future. 

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, CastAway said:

My guess is the money from that one is going to charity or something.

I know the smaller places do it, but I have to imagine if it was an unapproved use of her image, the royals (Harry and Will esp) would have shut it down before it became public.

You can get most of the family but that was the one that I felt (over) stretched the boundaries of taste.

21 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Meghan Markle's father supposedly had a heart attack six days ago, says TMZ, says The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/14/meghan-markles-father-will-not-attend-royal-wedding-report

So Meghan's dad isn't going to turn up at the wedding. But then again, neither is Harry's.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Phantom said:

So Meghan's dad isn't going to turn up at the wedding. But then again, neither is Harry's.

That'll make them well suited then.

He's clearly james hewitts son this is why they dont have a problem with him marrying a mixed race divorcee. I'd be surprised if they have kids though. Prince William in the vid below clearly, isn't delighted to be his best man the raised eyebrows and prolonged eye contact is a classic unspoken gesture when you're saying one thing but you mean another and that person knows. You can all see harrys reaction is anger. Whether that means he doesn't approve of the marriage or the step brothers aren't really close enough to be each others best men but they do it merely for the public I don't know.

I do wonder if harry may give up his royal role and leave the royal family move to USA etc in the future.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-william-says-it-feels-great-to-be-harrys-best-man-11347708

• Like 1

How could they be step brothers if they were borne of the same mother?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, the_engineer said:

He's clearly james hewitts son this is why they dont have a problem with him marrying a mixed race divorcee. I'd be surprised if they have kids though. Prince William in the vid below clearly, isn't delighted to be his best man the raised eyebrows and prolonged eye contact is a classic unspoken gesture when you're saying one thing but you mean another and that person knows. You can all see harrys reaction is anger. Whether that means he doesn't approve of the marriage or the step brothers aren't really close enough to be each others best men but they do it merely for the public I don't know.

I do wonder if harry may give up his royal role and leave the royal family move to USA etc in the future.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-william-says-it-feels-great-to-be-harrys-best-man-11347708

FFS

40 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

FFS

I take it you don't agree LB :D, don't worry i'm aware I sometimes look too much into things. A bad habit I learned from my old job.

I’m into conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but people must be either mad or crazily naive to think Harry didn’t have a DNA test as soon as he was born - no WAY would the Royal Family have accepted a baby born as the result of an affair to be so close to the crown (remember Harry was third in line when he was born, if William had died early he’d have been the actual heir).  If anything other than Charles’ DNA showed up Harry would have been toast and the first and last we would have heard would have been about a tragic royal stillbirth. 

Anyway, take away the not-quite-all-there dozy look Harry has and the (Spencer) ginger hair and he looks a lot like Phillip and Charles...

• Like 2

Add to the fact that Harry was a toddler when Diana and Hewitt met for the first time.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, coffee_and_candles said:

I’m into conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but people must be either mad or crazily naive to think Harry didn’t have a DNA test as soon as he was born - no WAY would the Royal Family have accepted a baby born as the result of an affair to be so close to the crown (remember Harry was third in line when he was born, if William had died early he’d have been the actual heir).  If anything other than Charles’ DNA showed up Harry would have been toast and the first and last we would have heard would have been about a tragic royal stillbirth. 

Anyway, take away the not-quite-all-there dozy look Harry has and the (Spencer) ginger hair and he looks a lot like Phillip and Charles...

And there's an evidence trail any half-baked idiot could understand freely available online that points out the timeline for him being Hewitt's son is all wrong anyway. 

And...that creeping bald spot on the back...very like the Windsors

Harry was born in 1984 DNA testing was only developed in 1984. Might of been seen as unreliable since it was new Technology. Also diana's affair was as secret wasn't it? DNA testing seems very obivious answer nowadays but in the mid 80s was it on most peoples radar other than scientists? He really does look like james hewitt. Though they say people date people who have similar faces to their own and harry i guess gets most of his looks from his mum so that could be why. All i know is if didn't know harry, james hewitt and charles and you'd asked me out of those who is harrys dad i'd say james hewitt 100 times out of and 100.

• Thanks 1

Harry and his Spencer cousin George McCorquodale were very alike as children.

9c1772043bb5c21921b1a52295719619.jpg

George has been at the pies since then, and now looks like a fatter Ed Sheeran.

composite-prince-harry1.jpg?strip=all&w=

George's mum is Diana's sister Sarah.

• Like 2

On 24/01/2018 at 16:08, theoldlady said:

I predict a car accident in Camilla`s future. 

The infuriating thing isn't her stupid posts like this are, the infuriating thing is the fact that no one calls her out. Conspiracy theorists grind my gears to no end.

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Harry was born in 1984 DNA testing was only developed in 1984. Might of* been seen as unreliable since it was new Technology. Also diana's affair was as secret wasn't it? DNA testing seems very obivious answer nowadays but in the mid 80s was it on most peoples radar other than scientists? He really does look like james hewitt. Though they say people date people who have similar faces to their own and harry i guess gets most of his looks from his mum so that could be why. All i know is if didn't know harry, james hewitt and charles and you'd asked me out of those who is harrys dad i'd say james hewitt 100 times out of and 100.

* Have

• Like 4

16 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I take it you don't agree LB :D, don't worry i'm aware I sometimes look too much into things. A bad habit I learned from my old job.

Looking too much isn’t necessarily a bad thing.  I also wondered about Harry’s parentage until it was evidenced that she didn’t even meet that ginger spiv until after Harry was born. But to be honest and with the utmost respect, the bit about William and Harry not getting on is absolute bunkum, if you’ll pardon my French!

• Like 1

Harry's Ducal title sweep?

I'm going for:

pNbMpT3.png

• Like 2

I think Frankie Boyle did a tweet along the lines of * the Royal Family are delighted at the size of the crowds, should absorb most of the shrapnel.

+ if he didn't, he should've.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, charon said:

I think Frankie Boyle did a tweet along the lines of * the Royal Family are delighted at the size of the crowds, should absorb most of the shrapnel.

+ if he didn't, he should've.

That'll make the flypast interesting.

• Haha 1

The coverage is pisspoor these days.  I do have an interest in the Royal Family, and like to see lower profile members of the wider family.  BBC commentators used to be shit hot at picking them out, but it's painfully clear that Huw Edwards & co don't have a clue who anyone is apart from the celebs.  It was the same at William's wedding, most of the foreign royals went unrecognised as well.

The appearance of Fergie Duchess of York went completely over their heads as they were too busy talking to Stephen Lawrence's mother.  I've seen a lot of people wondering if she would be invited as she often gets the cold shoulder, so she would have been of some interest to many.

Did he say "sexual union"?

Phew, that's a bit strong before the watershed. (Surely the lady has done a sex tape, gotta be one out there....)

Jesus died to save us all, God is love....as long as you're love is pure, beautiful heterosexual love.....Praise Jebus.....ah.....:facepalm: