Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

weatherman could play some manilow at the service.

weatherman could play some manilow at the service.

Where is Weatherman these days? Has he been excommunicated, or is he in a state of eremitism?

I'm a bit confused by this recent concern for W********n's whereabouts.

Is it not enough that he is not here?

I get the feeling Mr 007 is a bit of a masochist, if he wants The Annoyoying One to return merely so that he can try to drive him off again. Fun for Mr 007 perhaps, but not nice for most of the rest of us.

If I never see that blood-boilingly irritating Avatar again it will be too soon.

Let sleeping Twunts lie, I say.

If I never see that blood-boilingly irritating Avatar again it will be too soon.

Leave that Manilowne :(

Leave that Manilowne :(

Oh that's Barry good!

Guest One Man Jury
Hello, I am Prince Harry and I kill my Family first my Brother Prince William than my Grandmother and other royals. My Life is full with sh*t.

The Life in the Buckingham Palace is boring and Eaton is a f**k.

This is the End....

In Love

Prince Harry

God!

Sounds like we've got another sausage-sucker from The Fatherland on our hands!

OMJ, I can confirm your teutonic RADAR is spot on with that one.

Where is Weatherman these days? Has he been excommunicated, or is he in a state of eremitism?

A Google search for Weatherman90 reveals a couple of his favourite hangouts.

If anyone wants to stalk him, that might be a good start.

But I suspect there are probably laws against that sort of thing.

Common sense would also suggest finding something else less stupid to do instead.

Hello, I am Prince Harry and I kill my Family first my Brother Prince William than my Grandmother and other royals. My Life is full with sh*t.

The Life in the Buckingham Palace is boring and Eaton is a f**k.

This is the End....

In Love

Prince Harry

God!

Sounds like we've got another sausage-sucker from The Fatherland on our hands!

It's not surprising Fritz has pretended to be Prince Harry on this site. He's probably smitten by seeing a photo of Harry in his nazi fancy dress outfit and wants to live out the delusion he's actual a nazi too.....

It is disturbing to see so many krauts continuing to yearn for the return of their Reich.......

Well uh, sadly, this is the best place I could find to post this, but Prince Harry is getting deployed to Iraq.

Pulling a Pat Tillman perhaps?

Well uh, sadly, this is the best place I could find to post this, but Prince Harry is getting deployed to Iraq.

How comfortable would the average ginga squaddie feel creeping around Basra with every single militia/nutcase lining up Prince Harry for a kidnapping? I reckon they ought to send in a crack unit of elite hairdressers to die every single soldier's hair red, that'll confuse the sh*t out of anyone trying to get Prince Andrew closer to the throne.

How comfortable would the average ginga squaddie feel creeping around Basra with every single militia/nutcase lining up Prince Harry for a kidnapping? I reckon they ought to send in a crack unit of elite hairdressers to die every single soldier's hair red, that'll confuse the sh*t out of anyone trying to get Prince Andrew closer to the throne.

He might get confused and end up patrolling in his Afrika Korps uniform. I wonder if his Dad's worried, I mean after losing all self dignity on the duet programme with Rebecca Loos he won't want to lose his son to the Mujahadeen will he?

Fantastic tactics!!

Send out some intelligence that Prince Harry is out on patrol in downtown Basra; There will be a deafening sound of shuffling flip flops, clatter of AK-47s, while every insurgent for miles around tries to hit the bullseye :P . A few snipers in position and it will be “Like shooting f*cking turkeys in a barrel” :lol: .

Is the tour for six months? Damn, we can't even line up for a 2008 special new entry if that's the case, hmmm unless he's wounded badly and drags himself into 2008. :(

Is the tour for six months? Damn, we can't even line up for a 2008 special new entry if that's the case, hmmm unless he's wounded badly and drags himself into 2008. :(

It's time for Bush to show his metal. I'm sure Bush can't be out done by the Brits. Time for him to send one of his young relatives to Iraq. Show the the Americans that a Bush can lead from the front :rip: .

Al Qaeda have promised threatened to kill or kidnap Prince Harry.

Talk about Al Qaeda? Would anyone be suprised if an American Soldier wanted to be famous and pointed a gun to the back of his head?

Talk about Al Qaeda? Would anyone be suprised if an American Soldier wanted to be famous and pointed a gun to the back of his head?

Or shot him in "friendly fire".

This is what I have for you here. Mohamed Al-Fayed an egyption billionair claims that his son and Dianna were killed by the CIA under the control of the royal faimly. He seriously disses them in a very nasty way saying they could go straight to hell and so on. After almost ten years her death is still under investigation.

He claims the car accident was set up and calls Prince Phillip a nazi. As I see it, in a few pictures he looks alot like he could have been a nazi. He said in this interview that his mother was a crazy woman and that his father was a alcohol. His aunt raised him. Now take a good look, I think the basterd might be a nazi. He sort of looks like he could be related to Kurt the jew. This Prince Phillip guy is a f*****g nazi.

waldheim1.jpg

1038252847.jpg

Banshees, man. Much as I dislike the Royal Family, it has to be said that Phil the Greek spent nearly all of World War Two on active service against the Axis powers and not just fannying about in a safe posting. He is many things, but not a Nazi (or lizard.)

Banshees, man. Much as I dislike the Royal Family, it has to be said that Phil the Greek spent nearly all of World War Two on active service against the Axis powers and not just fannying about in a safe posting. He is many things, but not a Nazi (or lizard.)

Quite right, Phil may be rascist, with a border line personality disorder, old loony that believes that if it moves shoot it... but he's not a Nazi.

That being said I'm sure that like his wife's Uncle he might think some of old Adolf's ideas weren't that bad, but his methods were a bit off....

That being said I'm sure that like his wife's Uncle he might think some of old Adolf's ideas weren't that bad, but his methods were a bit off....

He was an all out Nazi Sympathiser - both he and the Duchess of Windsor.

That's part of the reason they were shipped off to Barbados (I think it was Barbados) during the war. It has been mentioned that Hitler would have reinstalled Edward as puppet King of a puppet regime. This is doubtful.

The Duke of Edinburgh is not a Nazi. Furthermore, he had no part in the death of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed. If he wanted the Princess dead, he would have killed her before 1996 to avoid another divorce, this time at the very top of the family. Being that she was removed from the Royal Family in 1997, her choice of partner was of no concern of the Royal Family. Al Fayed seems to think differently. No idea where he is coming from.

Well this Al Fayed guy also says Prince Charles is a flying fagget and that he has been with many men. And that Prince Phillip didn't fight on the German side of the war, but that he is of german blood. 'Ruthless and blood sucking like Hitlers men.'