Guest Prince Harry

I Destroy the Royal Family

I wonder what his father Mr Hewitt is making off all this?

Oh, you surely haven't fallen for that idiotic rumour, have you?

When was the last(before Harry) royal ginga Entropy? Is Harry's hair hue hereditary? :flame:

Diana's brother, sisters, and father have/had red hair.

Diana's brother, sisters, and father have/had red hair.

All of whom have slept with James Hewitt at one time or another. Allegedly.

QED.

When was the last(before Harry) royal ginga Entropy? Is Harry's hair hue hereditary? :flame:

The Spencers had the ginger gene.

Or so Diana's brother said.

And Henry VIII and Elizabeth I were both gingers.

I guess Harry is ginger because Diana had a bit of ginger in her....

Although a past King and Queen, how are they related to our current Royal family who are actually Germans? They're only the Windsors because of World War One.

Although a past King and Queen, how are they related to our current Royal family who are actually Germans? They're only the Windsors because of World War One.

The German's only got the throne because one of they married a Scotswoman (and the whole Protestant thing).

The German's only got the throne because one of they married a Scotswoman (and the whole Protestant thing).

Blimey Windsor! Where do you go to university?

Beechwood?

Blimey Windsor! Where do you go to university?

Beechwood?

I'm not sitting English (although perhaps I should (primary level)).

Why not give me a warning for it? :flame:

Good idea, I'll get Josco onto it in the morning.

Oh? Will you really?

Who died and made you the boss?

Oh? Will you really?

Count your lucky stars.

Entropy nearly got the job.

Oh? Will you really?

Spuddy, are you really Bruce Springsteen?

Gunjy.

I can be anything you want me to be.

Oh? Will you really?

Count your lucky stars.

What is your point, exactly?

Give her 'the job'.

If 'the job' in question was that moderator position, the fact that you lot almost gave it to Entropy is an insult to Lady G, not me.

Count your lucky stars.

Let me break the glass for just a minute and say, I think it would be a major low blow to give a Royal Forum terrorist a respected job on these forums, and not give some others the opportunity who have dedicated more time here. As I put myself above the editing job, I'm glad one of our veteran female posters got the ticket. Lady Grendel was among those who did deserve it.

Did it ever occur to you chaps that the one you least expect could be the true Power Behind the Throne?

Who is No.1?

Perhaps it's Wittering, the inky-fingered stammerer. Or indeed, Henry the mild-mannered janitor.

What's your point?

As far as I can remember I have not been overly friendly to most moderators. Nor have they been overly friendly with me. Indeed, I plain dislike most of them.

Were it not for one or two people whom I have come to know, I probably wouldn't bother coming back. Being a moderator does not help or hinder you when sending PMs. Thus this so called 'promotion' means absolutely nothing to me bar extra headache.

Besides, I'm quite happy being the bumhole of the pack.

By the way, those of you who would pick away at this post with some smart Alec comment - go right ahead. Your opinion probably means nothing to me.

Did it ever occur to you chaps that the one you least expect could be the true Power Behind the Throne?

Please stop it. That's all bullshit. Your feeding eyes poison.

Count your lucky stars.

Let me break the glass for just a minute and say, I think it would be a major low blow to give a Royal Forum terrorist a respected job on these forums, and not give some others the opportunity who have dedicated more time here. As I put myself above the editing job, I'm glad one of our veteran female posters got the ticket. Lady Grendel was among those who did deserve it.

So you either turned the position down, or put yourself out of the running before it came up to avoid having to respectfully turn the position down... Wow, very noble of you Mr Scream.

I am also glad to see Lady Grendel get the position*, especially since I now know you weren't passed over.

*Insofar as it makes any difference to me as I've never had any problems with the mods that I can recall, but still, congratulations LG!

When was the last(before Harry) royal ginga Entropy? Is Harry's hair hue hereditary? :)

They're related to the current royal family via Henry VIII's sister Margaret, who was the great grandmother of James I. Portraits of her show that she also had red hair.

Count your lucky stars.

Let me break the glass for just a minute and say, I think it would be a major low blow to give a Royal Forum terrorist a respected job on these forums,

Thank you, dear. I love you too. :)

They're related to the current royal family via Henry VIII's sister Margaret, who was the great grandmother of James I. Portraits of her show that she also had red hair.

Really? I heard they were blood drinking shapeshifting reptiles!! :):referee::referee:

The link between the Tudors and the current House would be Margaret's great great granddaughter, Elizabeth Stuart. She married Fredrick V, Elector of the Palatinate, and thus the German link was established. It is through her that the Hanoverian succession got it's claim.

mNG6362.jpg

She doesn't look ginger in this picture although her mother, Anne of Denmark, was (Unless she was wearing a wig, like Elizabeth I).

How old did Prince William look at the Cup Final? A colleague was sat behind him at the game and predicts he'll be a slaphead like his uncle and grandad by the time he's thirty. Should have hung on to Kate Middleton while he had the chance.

How old did Prince William look at the Cup Final? A colleague was sat behind him at the game and predicts he'll be a slaphead like his uncle and grandad by the time he's thirty. Should have hung on to Kate Middleton while he had the chance.

Had some insight - albeit on a once removed basis - to his time at St Andrews. Suffice it to say the tonnage, wealth and academic quality of the female students shot up noticably once his admission was agreed. Follicly challenged or not - and don't rule out a medical breakthrough that'll render this debate pointless - there's nowt like a royal bloodline to give an otherwise grounded lass a mighty wide on, or summat.

there's nowt like a royal bloodline to give an otherwise grounded lass a mighty wide on, or summat.

Sadly very likely true, but his days of contending for People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive (a title far worthier than anything his family connections will bestow upon him) are either numbered or over.