open pinecone

Tom 'DFS Leatherette Sofa' Jones

Times gotta be up for this Jurassic, scotchbrite wearing, pvc trousered Dinosaur from the valleys.

He is so endangered it has got to be a huge risk being seen next to him when you are coming through customs...

Any health news on him?

PS Who is that in your avatar open pinecone ?

Ah the avatar has been changed. I remember Bernie Clifton. To my utter same he's from St.Helens which is where I'm from. I meant the lady? with the mouth.

Guest One Man Jury
To my utter same

Maybe you are from St Elens as you drop your Hs `Up North'.

Times gotta be up for this Jurassic, scotchbrite wearing, pvc trousered Dinosaur from the valleys.

He is so endangered it has got to be a huge risk being seen next to him when you are coming through customs...

It's not unusual to feel like that.

OK we have evidence every Saturday & Sunday night that Tom is not close to death but has he actually name dropped anyone who is still alive. On Saturday he compared a young girl to Janis Joplin and suprisingly she didn't deck him.

If he name drops a living person they should automatically go on the list!

I knew it existed but I had to search for it using Janis Joplin because if you put Tom Jones in it doesn't come up.

I knew it existed but I had to search for it using Janis Joplin because if you put Tom Jones in it doesn't come up.

Thanks...amazing the search doesn't find him normally. I wonder why?

'Jones' alone brings the thread up. Usually those search things don't work at all for under 4 letters, so "tom" would've got hee haw.

Tom Jones says his wife of 58 years, Linda, is suffering from depression and has "lost her spark."

Linda has retreated into herself, smoking heavily and doing so away from others to avoid filling their living rooms with cigarette fumes. She has developed emphysema, has had cancer scares, and has become increasingly immobile, prompting Sir Tom to install a stair-lift in their home.

Tom Jones says his wife of 58 years, Linda, is suffering from depression and has "lost her spark."

Linda has retreated into herself, smoking heavily and doing so away from others to avoid filling their living rooms with cigarette fumes. She has developed emphysema, has had cancer scares, and has become increasingly immobile, prompting Sir Tom to install a stair-lift in their home.

Well despite the above little nugget, I can't see that anyone picked her for the DDP. Her suffering is over, RIP.

Goodbye, Pussycat

• Like 2

Something like that is not unusual at her age

Guest Guest

Tom Jones said just a few months ago that his wife was the most I mportant thing in his life. How long will he last now that she's dead?

Tom Jones said just a few months ago that his wife was the most I mportant thing in his life. How long will he last now that she's dead?

Hmm, I'd say the lack of near death action on this thread is a testament to Tom's general good health. Devastated or not; he's in fine form for one his age and his drug of choice for most of his glory years was a decent leg-over; so he hasn't got the drugs/smokin'/drink mileage that gave Lemmy congestive heart failure. Tom'll bounce back I reckon.

Perhaps there's something to be said for dipping yer wick in Listerine......

Yes.

Spit, don't swallow.

• Like 1

Hmm, I'd say the lack of near death action on this thread is a testament to Tom's general good health. Devastated or not; he's in fine form for one his age and his drug of choice for most of his glory years was a decent leg-over; so he hasn't got the drugs/smokin'/drink mileage that gave Lemmy congestive heart failure. Tom'll bounce back I reckon.

Rebound as opposed to Reload ?

4 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Tom Jones has cancelled 18 concerts in the USA due to a 'mystery illness'. 

Doctors have said it's not unusual

• Like 1