open pinecone

Tom 'DFS Leatherette Sofa' Jones

16 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Tom Jones has cancelled 18 concerts in the USA due to a 'mystery illness'. 

What's New.....

I hope his now deceased wife Linda was a HELL of a lot better lookin bird then what's in the embedded photo.  He's Tom Fucking Jones, he could (still) have  had anyone he wanted.

She looks 70+ in that photo, says she died at 59.
SC

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

What's New.....

I hope his now deceased wife Linda was a HELL of a lot better lookin bird then what's in the embedded photo.  He's Tom Fucking Jones, he could (still) have  had anyone he wanted.

She looks 70+ in that photo, says she died at 59.
SC

They were married for 59 years, she didn't die at 59. That's the sun being a complete idiot for you, which is typical for tabloids tbh.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"The Sun" Roey.......you'd get a job there....

I have a feeling that this could be serious. The fact they haven't specified the illness is usually bad news in my experience. I advise the committee put him on next years list ! 

Sweepstakes on what illness he has? I'm going with lung cancer. 

Going to guess it just a nasty virus and he will be beck to normal in a few weeks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Pneumonia

Double Pneumonia.

• Like 3

Fuck all wrong with him, he's boning Priscilla Presley for fuck's sake, he just fancies a bit of time off. 

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I hope his now deceased wife Linda was a HELL of a lot better lookin bird then what's in the embedded photo.  He's Tom Fucking Jones, he could (still) have had anyone he wanted.

Rumour has it he did.

• Haha 2

On 02/09/2017 at 23:33, redrumours said:

Double Pneumonia.

This is what I meant.

He's knackered after 26 gigs in 12 countries, according to the news coverage. And the cancelled gigs are set to be rescheduled.

So, heading our way but - in old school pop picker terminology - bubbling under the top 50

• Like 3

10 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

He's knackered after 26 gigs in 12 countries, according to the news coverage. And the cancelled gigs are set to be rescheduled.

So, heading our way but - in old school pop picker terminology - bubbling under the top 50

And, allegedly, two years older than he acknowledges....

Oh no.He's due to headline the big Aspatria Music Festival a week Saturday. Hope he recovers in time? The organisers have gone to great lengths to welcome him to our little prehistoric settlement,even going as far as cleaning away all the used condoms and wet wipes from the alley behind the Post Office: two weeks in advance: unheard of. They didn't do that last year for Dr and the Medics. They just left them

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Oh no.He's due to headline the big Aspatria Music Festival a week Saturday. Hope he recovers in time? The organisers have gone to great lengths to welcome him to our little prehistoric settlement,even going as far as cleaning away all the used condoms and wet wipes from the alley behind the Post Office: two weeks in advance: unheard of. They didn't do that last year for Dr and the Medics. They just left them

You have shattered my illusions.  I have never been to Aspatria, but to me the name sounds like a dwelling place for classical gods and goddesses.

• Haha 1

I have the feeling that he and Elvis Costello will be on the 2019 Deathlist. But I am not sure about that because both of them aren't the best picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

You have shattered my illusions.  I have never been to Aspatria, but to me the name sounds like a dwelling place for classical gods and goddesses.

You're not too far from the truth. I mean I live there,and I'm a veritable Adonis. Ask my near neighbour Maryportfuncity,he'll bear me out. He'll know.This place is positively bursting at the boundaries with Oracles and demi-gods

download (2).jpg

31 minutes ago, Prophet said:

I have the feeling that he and Elvis Costello will be on the 2019 Deathlist. But I am not sure about that because both of them aren't the best picks.

Then again, they could be another successful punt pick like Mark E Smith was this year. But neither of them are giving me strong gut feelings like Smith did last year, so you’re probably right...

• Like 1