Jimh

Bill Clinton

I agree, he sure look alot older than he really is lately, not looking well at all. ;);):P

I dunno - my mother has had two bypasses, one triple and one quadruple. It's been a year since her second bypass and she's fine. Works and basically drives us all nuts. Doesn't take care of herself at all, really.

I really can't get too worked up about Clinton having a decortication.

I dunno - my mother has had two bypasses, one triple and one quadruple. It's been a year since her second bypass and she's fine. Works and basically drives us all nuts. Doesn't take care of herself at all, really.

I really can't get too worked up about Clinton having a decortication.

Personally I hope Bush outlives Clinton though. At the least, I have much more respect for Bush than Clinton and I like his personality and character. I'll stay out of the "which President was better" debate.

Death wise, I think you're right, not to worry for a while yet I'd think. But I certainly hope that his prediction comes true... Bush living to his 90s and Clinton to his 70s is not an unreasonable scenario.

Well ol' Slick Willy (according to Wikipedia, it's Slick Willie, but nuts to that) came to campaign at UT for Hillary and I have to say that I wasn't very impressed, especially given how hyped he is as a public speaker. I mean, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't anything special either. He looks like he's aged a lot too, very red in the face, seemed tired throughout the night and overall just looks his age a lot more than he used to. He did, however, run around high-fiving people, so I wouldn't put him on your list just yet. I stick by my "Bush Sr. dying in his 90s, Clinton in his 70s" as not unreasonable statement having seen him up close and personal.

In non-death related topics, other notable guests included disgraced politician Henry Cisneros and Goonie/Hobbit Sean Astin who, quite frankly, was far more exciting than Bill Clinton as far as I'm concerned.

Well ol' Slick Willy (according to Wikipedia, it's Slick Willie, but nuts to that) came to campaign at UT for Hillary and I have to say that I wasn't very impressed, especially given how hyped he is as a public speaker. I mean, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't anything special either. He looks like he's aged a lot too, very red in the face, seemed tired throughout the night and overall just looks his age a lot more than he used to. He did, however, run around high-fiving people, so I wouldn't put him on your list just yet. I stick by my "Bush Sr. dying in his 90s, Clinton in his 70s" as not unreasonable statement having seen him up close and personal.

In non-death related topics, other notable guests included disgraced politician Henry Cisneros and Goonie/Hobbit Sean Astin who, quite frankly, was far more exciting than Bill Clinton as far as I'm concerned.

I have met both and agree with your conclusion about age. I will say that (and I am a moderate Republican and I did not vote for him) Bill Clinton is probably the most charasmatic person that I have ever spoken with. If you talk with him, he really impresses you. Don't think that translates to Hillary, whom I have never met.

I have to say that I wasn't very impressed, especially given how hyped he is as a public speaker. I mean, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't anything special either.

Some of this may also be due to the fact that he's apparently been told by the Hillary campaign to tone it down a bit, as by coming across as super charismatic it only highlights the fact that she isn't. Reminds me a bit of the Seinfeld episode where George asks Jerry to stop being funny around a woman George is trying to impress so as to keep the limelight for himself.

I have to say that I wasn't very impressed, especially given how hyped he is as a public speaker. I mean, he wasn't bad, but he wasn't anything special either.

Some of this may also be due to the fact that he's apparently been told by the Hillary campaign to tone it down a bit, as by coming across as super charismatic it only highlights the fact that she isn't. Reminds me a bit of the Seinfeld episode where George asks Jerry to stop being funny around a woman George is trying to impress so as to keep the limelight for himself.

"I'm sorry George, I'm in love with your friend Jerry. He's so dark and brooding"

Never thought of it that way, though if they're chastising him for that, I can't imagine what they said when he announced that Hillary wouldn't get the nomination if she didn't win Texas and Ohio.

By the way, slightly off topic, but Misers, can you correct the spelling of "Cardinal Paul" in your sig? I keep looking at it in its current state and thinking you've chosen me for the DDP!

By the way, slightly off topic, but Misers, can you correct the spelling of "Cardinal Paul" in your sig? I keep looking at it in its current state and thinking you've chosen me for the DDP!

ok. Done

Is Bill a little "Moby Dick" or is nobody available to suck Dick!!!

Maybe the ticket sales didn't go well!!!

Who the f*ck is paying £95 to see the old man who put gentleman's relish on womans dresses. On another thought, Hustler.

Guest jonno92

i'd shag his wife. milf, mate, milf. shame she's not been elected pres. i wonder if obamam will legalize the weed lol maybe change the anthem to some jay-z.

Well at least there will be one less elbow in his ribs for the next few weeks!

PS - I did note that Bill was doing a few "fun" talking public events with George W Bush. Now we all know "W" is not the most popular person on the planet, so Bill's chances of a lone gunman hitting him just by chance have increased somewhat in undertaking these wreckless sessions.

Numerous online videos and articles seem to suggest Clinton is on deaths door. Most recent being today in the admitedly unreliable Globe tabloid. http://www.showbizspy.com/article/249503/bill-clinton-is-dying.html/249503

He is looking a little Robin Gibbish. What do my fellow death Ravens think? Good pick for 2013 or possibly even a gonna' for this year? Would be shocked if so, most presidents seem to get past 90.

Hmmm - a little short of Steve Jobs just before the end but I was genuinely shocked by how gaunt he looks in that photo - Clinton would be a death the list wouldn't want to miss - get him pencilled in for next year if he does make it that far.

Bill Clinton is due to give a speech at the DNC soon, you should see how he looks there before you junp to any conclusions based pff a tabloid photo.

It would be a shock but he is looking a bit gaunt there. Yes, the speech will be telling.

By coincidence, I came across this thread on a sad, sad Trekkie site yesterday where a number of Yanks are now seemingly regretting not making Hillary President:

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=182654

It is interesting/disturbing to see how soon our eccentric American cousins forget things like this and this.

There does seem to be a growing feeling that Obama will be a one term president though. As evil as he is too, I fear Romney would be far, far worse.

Bill Clinton is due to give a speech at the DNC soon, you should see how he looks there before you junp to any conclusions based pff a tabloid photo.

Photo of Bill Clinton from last Saturday:

BillClintonHHHStatueCeremony640.jpg

I dunno - he's 65 and while he definitely hasn't aged well he still seems to be quite active.

I am the primary caregiver for a parent who has had three heart attacks, two multiple bypasses (one triple, one quad) and who has an automatic implanted defibrillator in her chest keeping her heart on track. Doctors can do wonders with heart patients and let's face it - Clinton's got access to the best. Mom is 68 and while she takes a million medications and doesn't look all that great she still runs around like she's the hippie she was in 1970. Her cardiologist thinks that if she loses some weight she's good for another 10 years. The only thing that slows her down at all is her back - not her heart. The only think I really take care of is making sure all her meds are filled and that she doesn't overdraw her checking account because she won't deal with it.

Anecdotal testimony to take into account if you care to. :)

Didn't Clinton go veg a few years back? Did he stick with it, does anyone know offhand?

Wow he doesn't look good at all. I think there is a small but good chance jimmy carter and George bush sr will outlive him .

Wow he doesn't look good at all. I think there is a small but good chance jimmy carter and George bush sr will outlive him .

I think he looks like a old man who's started a vegan diet for some time.

He's fine.

• Like 1