Sign in to follow this  
Typhoid Harry

Finally

hell, the US issued a death sentence against Bin Liner 3 1/2 years ago, and they're still nowhere near catching him.

I was thinking a great new reality TV show would be to send say 10 teams of two out to Pakafistan with the US-offered $25 million bounty the grand prize for the team that catches or kills Osama. The teams would be a mixed bag: a couple of special forces guys on one team, some "Dogs of War" style mercenaries (Mark Thatcher could consult, or maybe even be on one of the teams. Except he'd almost certainly lose the first week), SAS and Mossad squads for an international flavour, but also a couple of fun celebs like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Each team would get $1,000,000 to use on provisions, arms, transport, bribes for local warlords, etc. They could hardly do worse than what the CIA and US military has come up with so far.

If people will watch Paul Burrell crying like a little girl when he had to touch a bug, or Rebecca Loos jacking off a cow, surely they'd watch "Hunting Osama".

I was thinking a great new reality TV show would be to send say 10 teams of two out to Pakafistan with the US-offered $25 million bounty the grand prize for the team that catches or kills Osama. 

A neat idea that might work if you could find a TV company willing to take the insurance risk!

such a television company already exists - it's called Fox, the US arm of Murdoch's empire

If people will watch Paul Burrell crying like a little girl when he had to touch a bug, or Rebecca Loos jacking off a cow, surely they'd watch "Hunting Osama".

I suspect that'd be a bull.

That depends on how bright Rebecca Loos is, and how evil the TV company are.

Not sure what the Catholic version of a Fatwa would be called though.

I think it's called a bull.

Another kind of holy cow, I suppose.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1