VSBfromH

Gail Porter

Aaah, the old cry for help routine...

I suspect a cry for publicity would be a better description. This is quite restrained for the woman that had her naked arse projected on the Houses of Parliament.

Mind you perhaps she wants to star in rather than present 'Dead Famous'?

Does anyone know what she's actually famous for?

Does anyone know what she's actually famous for?

This:

gailporter1.jpg

Wow!

Can one really be famous for having no right nipple?

Strikes me as a bit inconsiderate of someone to try to do themselves in if they have young children.

Strikes me as a bit inconsiderate of someone to try to do themselves in if they have young children

I refer you to the Michael Jackson thread.........

Hmmm. She used to be a kiddies presenter didn't she? And lad's mag pin-up. And I think she's the voice over for a really annoying nappy ad at the mo. She used to be annorexic too didn't she? Rubbish suicide attempt if she takes herself to the hospital though. I've always thought that her eyes were just too damn big - quite scary looking. I wish her all the best though. And hope she sorts out her marriage probs, what with her kiddie etc.

Guest Guest

im pleased that Gails suicide was unsuccessful and that shes recovering..i hope she gets all the heklp she needs and can find happiness again..i know from experience hos much depression sux.

im pleased that Gails suicide was unsuccessful and that shes recovering..i hope she gets all the heklp she needs and can find happiness again..i know from experience hos much depression sux.

...and how much it fries your brain....(at least the spelling portion).

:(

A bit of sympathy is due I feel...It must have come as quite a shock to the poor girl when it dawned on her that she was married to a bloke from Toploader :(

• Haha 1

A bit of sympathy is due I feel...It must have come as quite a shock to the poor girl when it dawned on her that she was married to a bloke from Toploader :(

Could have been worse; where would Billie Piper have been if her career hadn't picked up!

Guest Guest_widnes14

A couple of weeks back I heard Gail made 3 attempt to pop her own clogs within weeks of eachother- surely she cant be too happy.....

What about if she blew herself up and got splattered on the side of the House of Commons. Would be sort of poetic in the way it relived a great moment in her life.

Porter has her own thread already, I believe.

Which is now merged - DWB :D

Wow, this hasn't been updated in a long time.

Reveals she never got a penny for her lads' mags shoots, went bankrupt in 2017, was tearful about Keith Flint's death and is now looking for love with a man who loves her baldness: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7547009/Gail-Porter-reveals-never-got-paid-penny-infamous-FHM-nude-shoot.html

9 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Reveals she never got a penny for her lads' mags shoots, went bankrupt in 2017, was tearful about Keith Flint's death and is now looking for love with a man who loves her baldness: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7547009/Gail-Porter-reveals-never-got-paid-penny-infamous-FHM-nude-shoot.html

Fairly focussed and under control - doesn't mention her bi-polar which might be a bit of a barrier dating wise too. I mean, you'd arrange it but you couldn't tell which one would show up!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Fairly focussed and under control - doesn't mention her bi-polar which might be a bit of a barrier dating wise too. I mean, you'd arrange it but you couldn't tell which one would show up!

That ain't how bipolar works (or schizophrenia which the joke is more commonly used) - stop perpetuating unhealthy stereotypes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kinnock said:

That ain't how bipolar works (or schizophrenia which the joke is more commonly used) - stop perpetuating unhealthy stereotypes.

I've had my battles in that dept, seriously

I used to be an animal but I'm alright NOWWWW!!!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

She wants to go on Naked Attraction 

On 21/10/2019 at 12:15, Arsewipe said:

Christ that photo of her holding the shopping bags....

I know he is one of the most famous baldies but she really is starting to look like Duncan Goodhew. 

19403700-7547009-She_said_I_did_the_shoot_I_didn_t_sign_anything_And_that_was_tha-m-30_1570463877904.jpg

goodhew-duncan350.jpg

• Like 2