Guest Commie Hunter

List Of Dead Commies

Guest Commie Hunter

Che Guevara (rot in hell you murderous prick and burn those t shirts)
Ho Chi Minh
Stalin
Lenin
Karl Marx
Pol Pot
Mao Tse Tsung

that scumbag commie castro will die this year and he will join his comrades in rotting in the pits of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live ones are tougher

Gorbachev (real commie?)

Milosovic

Egon Krenz (last East germany leader - dead already?)

Presumbaly there must be some wrinkly Hungarians or Czechs or something...

Then again who cares...

Suppose you should add Trotsky to the dead list...

• Like 1

Guest One Man Jury
Live ones are tougher

Gorbachev (real commie?)

Milosovic

Then again who cares...

The only good Commie is a dead Commie.

Well Trotsky's pretty damn dead - ice pick in the head i believe - wonder if he was shagging Sharon Stone?

Guest Guest
Live ones are tougher

Gorbachev (real commie?)

Milosovic

Then again who cares...

Kim Jong Il is going to die soon as well another dead commie on the list

Guevara

Stalin

Lenin

Marx

Trotsky

Kruschev

Mao

Pol Pot

soon to be added, castro

Guest Misanthropy-life

Hmm. Thats a whole lot of commie hating. What happened? Did they steal your candy :)

Guest Commie Hunter
Hmm. Thats a whole lot of commie hating. What happened? Did they steal your candy :banghead:

no the commies opressed and murdered millions of innocents, if its ok to make a nazi hunter death list its ok to make a commie dead list, after all we now know that communism was far far worse than nazism

Guest Misanthropy-life

do we?

Marx oppressed no-one.

no the commies opressed and murdered millions of innocents, if its ok to make a nazi hunter death list its ok to make a commie dead list, after all we now know that communism was far far worse than nazism

The Communists weren't so big on genocide tho. And it was less communism that killed the huge numbers of people, and more the paranoid leaders that it gained, who ruled with a system much closer to fascism than to traditional marxist communism. The Nazi's would have been FAR worse than the communists if it wasn't for the fact that everyone else, the communists inluded, decided that they were getting too dangerous for the world.

But hey, capitalism is just as bad. It allows people to starve to death if they can't afford food, forces people to pay what they don't have for healthcare, creates a new aristocracy of extremely rich businessmen who rule not only their own country but other capitalist countries around them, and it tries to brainwash people into thinking that this situation is good, and it's the only way that works.

And yes. Marx opressed no-one.

One of the problems I have with Communism is that the doctrine gives the opportunity for people (like Stalin) to claim they are championing Communist ideas when they are quite simply not. You never hear of anyone slaughtering millions of their opponents and then claiming that it was necessary to protect Capitalism. Capitalism may allow bad things to happen (as Communism clearly also does) but it is rarely used as a justification, in itself, of brutality.

One of the problems I have with Communism is that the doctrine gives the opportunity for people (like Stalin) to claim they are championing Communist ideas when they are quite simply not. You never hear of anyone slaughtering millions of their opponents and then claiming that it was necessary to protect Capitalism. Capitalism may allow bad things to happen (as Communism clearly also does) but it is rarely used as a justification, in itself, of brutality.

True, although the stability of capitalism has been used as the justification for a few wars and the forcing of people into prison camps without trial recently, not to mention the effects on less developed countries where corporations have exploited the workforce, so you can't really say that capitalism doesn't justify brutality.

Che Guevara (rot in hell you murderous prick and burn those t shirts)

Ho Chi Minh

Stalin

Lenin

Karl Marx

Pol Pot

Mao Tse Tsung

that scumbag commie castro will die this year and he will join his comrades in rotting in the pits of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seem to stumble upon the American boards :banghead:

Anyways, I doubt Fidel's going to die this year. Even after that tripping incident, the man's still going. I wish I had a gif of that fall.

In theory Communisim is a great idea but not when put into practise. As with any political movement there is a leading party and that party is going to like their power. And you can't justify condemming every communist.

I personally agree with the sentiment "the only good commie is a dead commie".

I'm afraid that Communism is the single most evil ideology of the twentieth century and the fall of the Red Scourge, helped in part by the late, great pontif is an event that I am much greatful for.

People who follow Communist teachings believe that Robin Hood was a hero...a common theif has the right to take hard earned money and distribute it to the layabouts, the scum of the earth and that is wrong.

Also add to the death list most members of the Communist Party in USSR pre-1953 who Stalin decided to purge and murder due to his insatiable paranoia!

S

People who follow Communist teachings believe that Robin Hood was a hero...a common theif has the right to take hard earned money and distribute it to the layabouts, the scum of the earth and that is wrong.

I seem to recall that the rich were getting fat off the hard work of the poor :ph34r:. Not much has changed since then.

S

The Robin Hood story is similar to the "Half full, half empty" phrase. It depends on who you are. If you see him as a hero, it's probably because you were once in great need. If you see him as a theif, it's probably because you were in a sort of position that the rich people were in. Not that I'm 100% correct on this at all.

But to say that the people who are like commies are fans of Robin Hood is downright incorrect. Robin Hood stole from the rich of what he could and handed them out to the denied. If you see a homeless man on the street, the first thing you'd think of when he asks you for money is "Get a job". Getting a job is not that easy in the times of Robin Hood. Getting a job isn't even as easy now for a homeless man with terrible body odor, loss of words, and a beard that Santa Claus couldn't compete with.

Therefore, the homeless man, which represents the poor people in which Robin helped, will not be able to find a job that gives him the basic need of survival for every human being. Though, of course, there are the lazy poor people, but who's to say they should be left to die with no money?

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”, George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Anyone who is a supporter of communism should read the book, "Animal Farm" by George Orwell. It gives an excellent perspective on how communists lie and deceive the population into supporting their assent into power by promising them Karl Marx’s utopian dream in exchange for their support. The communist rulers always end up being just as repressive as the hated elite class that they replaced.

Karl Marx dreamed of an ideology that would produce a utopian society where everybody would enjoy freedom, justice, peace and economic prosperity, but it did not work in Poland, The Soviet Union, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, East Germany, Nicaragua, Cuba, North Korea or any other country where it has been tried. Most of the population always ends up living in extreme poverty and hardship while the communist ruling class ends up living in absolute luxury.

Guest Commie Hunter

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off :ph34r:

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off :ph34r:

The fact that people have their own beliefs about things? Let them believe what they want to believe. Who are we to judge the wrongs and rights of this world? At this point, if the way you're thinking is what's right, then you must be wrong for wishing death on all Commies. Because if they can't kill people, you can't kill people. Understood, Mr. Machismo?

If Communism was applied properly there should not be any need for mass killings/Oppression, this is not the case with Facism.

Many of the Communists you mentioned grossly distorted Marxism, as Stalin was arguably the first (and definately the worst) proponent of this distortion we call it Stalinism.

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  :ph34r:

If Communism was applied properly there should not be any need for mass killings/Oppression, this is not the case with Facism.

Many of the Communists you mentioned grossly distorted Marxism, as Stalin was arguably the first (and definately the worst) proponent of this distortion we call it Stalinism.

Best not use logic with this man.

He'll call you a commie-hugger and wish you were dead :o

He'll call you a commie-hugger and wish you were dead :ph34r:

Ok how much do you want for the pictures? <_<

It should be noted that i was trying to crush Castro to death, in one of my famed Bear Hugs :D

Guest Commie Hunter
here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  <_<

The fact that people have their own beliefs about things? Let them believe what they want to believe. Who are we to judge the wrongs and rights of this world? At this point, if the way you're thinking is what's right, then you must be wrong for wishing death on all Commies. Because if they can't kill people, you can't kill people. Understood, Mr. Machismo?

Logic of GreenFranz:

Fascism killed 11 million people its wrong and all fascism should be stopped

Communism killed 100 million people - It wasnt practiced right lets give communism another chance :ph34r:

next thing he is going to say "you evil fascist capitalist pig" or something along those lines

Guest Guest
here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  <_<

then you have no problems with fascists and you agree fascists should not be persecuted and be allowed to express their views without censorship? yes

Fascism killed 11 million people its wrong and all fascism should be stopped

Communism killed 100 million people - It wasnt practiced right lets give communism another chance <_<

next thing he is going to say "you evil fascist capitalist pig" or something along those lines

What is this 11 million figure?

and i stand by my original statement, that the 'Communists' you mentioned so distorted Marxism that it can barely be called it.

• Like 1