Guest Commie Hunter

List Of Dead Commies

Fascism killed 11 million people its wrong and all fascism should be stopped

Communism killed 100 million people - It wasnt practiced right lets give communism another chance :referee:

next thing he is going to say "you evil fascist capitalist pig" or something along those lines

We will never know the true death toll attributed to either communism or fascism, but they are both evil.

• Like 1

At the risk of starting something (I hope), what are the differences between Communism and Fascism? I imagine political leanings to be rather like a clock face. 12:00 is "normal", and then you have from there left wing and right wing factions(09:00 & 03:00 respectively). In extremis they will meet at 06:00 where the differences are imperceptible.

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  :referee:

The fact that people have their own beliefs about things? Let them believe what they want to believe. Who are we to judge the wrongs and rights of this world? At this point, if the way you're thinking is what's right, then you must be wrong for wishing death on all Commies. Because if they can't kill people, you can't kill people. Understood, Mr. Machismo?

Logic of GreenFranz:

Communism killed 100 million people - It wasnt practiced right lets give communism another chance :lol:

next thing he is going to say "you evil fascist capitalist pig" or something along those lines

No, no, no. You see, this is where you're incorrect. I do not randomly insult people on the basis of a few posts, sir. I don't know you completely, I'm not even entirely in tune with what the meaning of "facists" is, so I'd rather not just supremely insult you.

But rather, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't just go off the wall and assume every communists should be dead. Sure, what they follow may or may not be so great, but that doesn't mean communism is the ultimate bad thing of the world.

If you asked me, religion is much worse than communism. Just think about how many people died because of religious reason? Think about the Middle East, Africa, and the numerous other countries who are at war because "My allah is not your allah". Think about the crusades. Think about all this, and tell me communism is much worser.

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  :referee:

The fact that people have their own beliefs about things? Let them believe what they want to believe. Who are we to judge the wrongs and rights of this world? At this point, if the way you're thinking is what's right, then you must be wrong for wishing death on all Commies. Because if they can't kill people, you can't kill people. Understood, Mr. Machismo?

then you have no problems with fascists and you agree fascists should not be persecuted and be allowed to express their views without censorship? yes

I'm not even going to bother with you, you don't even have a name :lol:

Guest One Man Jury
[quote

No, no, no. You see, this is where you're incorrect. I do not randomly insult people on the basis of a few posts, sir.

Think about the crusades.

You what? I insult at will so hence a giant raspberry to you.

As for the crusades, the good old days for some of us!

[quote

No, no, no. You see, this is where you're incorrect. I do not randomly insult people on the basis of a few posts, sir.

...The post wasn't even directed at you :dead:

[quote

...The post wasn't even directed at you :dead:

Friendly fire?

here is an example of PC hypocrisy, fascists are rightfully universally condemned, if you praise hitler your condemned, but people can freely admit they are communists and people still praise stalin and mao without any fuss, yet stalin and mao both killed more people than hitler, that f*****g pisses me off  :)

Logic of GreenFranz:

Communism killed 100 million people - It wasnt practiced right lets give communism another chance <_<

Do you awake in the middle of the night sweating, furious that fascism doesn't get a good press?

You seem to labour under the mis-aprehension that Nazi Germany is the only fascist state that has ever existed.

What about say the Roman Empire or Cromwells Britain?

I believe if you compiled the deaths caused by all the various fascist states, it would be far higher than 11 Million.

Guest amy

Your comparison of communism to naxism is ridiculous. The creator of nazism, Adolf Hitler is in no way similar to Karl Marx. Communism was a neccessary mesaure, at the time of many communist revolutions society was in decay. Although the amount of deaths as a direct result of communist revolution is huge, if there had not been a revolution peasants and workers would have continued to perish to an even larger extent at the hands of the bourgeois.

Your comparison of communism to naxism is ridiculous. The creator of nazism, Adolf Hitler is in no way similar to Karl Marx. Communism was a neccessary mesaure, at the time of many communist revolutions society was in decay. Although the amount of deaths as a direct result of communist revolution is huge, if there had not been a revolution peasants and workers would have continued to perish to an even larger extent at the hands of the bourgeois.

For me to believe your obviously carefully researched argument, I'll need to you to provide some statistics on death rates both before and after. Please cite your sources. If it's as clear cut as you have determined, it should be obvious from your cited references immediately.

Many thanks.

Is this a good time to suggest Svetlana Stalin aka Lana Peters as a possibilty for next year's death list ?

The creator of nazism, Adolf Hitler is in ...

Adolf Hitler did not create Nazism - he simply took it to an extreme.

He did however create Hitlerism - apparently. No idea what the difference is...

Guest Guest_anubis the jackal
The creator of nazism, Adolf Hitler is in ...

Adolf Hitler did not create Nazism - he simply took it to an extreme.

He did however create Hitlerism - apparently. No idea what the difference is...

hitlerdance.gif

Adolf also created the Hitler Jig, very popular in the Bavarian Beerhalls after 5 or 6 steins.

Is that Mr. Josco's little man in Prince Harry style fancy dress?

Guest Wolfie Smith

You talk about us "commies" opressing and murdering millions... i have to say, that makes very little sense.

Being a member of the communist party myself, i have never thaught of murdering anyone, nor opressing a single person, and all my comrades think the same. We all protested against the war, i think that makes us quite peaceful dont you?

You have the audacity to glorify in Che Guevaras death... i wonder, do you know what conditions were like in Cuba before he and Castro liberated the people. I had the pleasure of visiting the USA last year, i wore my beret with the hammer and sickle badge on it. First day there i got arrested by the "land of the free" for wearing it. The moment they saw my membership card and found out i was a communist, i was on the first plane back to England. I dont know about you people, but that doesnt seem like freedom to me.

I have loved many Copulists over the years and a few cops as well and I am sure that somewhere in there there may well even must have to have been even a Communist. Yes I know what you kind gentle folk must now be thinking "Brimley took a bromade and now is tossing a few back while dreaming about copulating communist cops."

It's a hobby.

You talk about us "commies" opressing and murdering millions... i have to say, that makes very little sense.

Did your ancestors live in the Ukraine or any other Slavic country with the USSR was at its peak? Granted, the USSR was not techinically a communist state, but they did what they did in the name of Communism.

Haven't really read the rest of this thread, but I thought I'd let you know that millions have been oppressed and murdered under the name of Communism, even if what it was wasn't true Communism.

Being a member of the communist party myself, i have never thaught of murdering anyone, nor opressing a single person, and all my comrades think the same. We all protested against the war, i think that makes us quite peaceful dont you?

You have the audacity to glorify in Che Guevaras death... i wonder, do you know what conditions were like in Cuba before he and Castro liberated the people. I had the pleasure of visiting the USA last year, i wore my beret with the hammer and sickle badge on it. First day there i got arrested by the "land of the free" for wearing it. The moment they saw my membership card and found out i was a communist, i was on the first plane back to England. I dont know about you people, but that doesnt seem like freedom to me.

Nothing like being an attention seeker...

Anyhow, you mustn't take communist-bashing seriously on this site because you will find that its all started by one, anti-communist guest. (just check the Fidel Castro thread).

You must admit though, you slag off the 'land of the free' that is US, but the US do practice more freedoms than your average communist state.

Anyhow, you mustn't take communist-bashing seriously on this site because you will find that its all started by one, anti-communist guest. (just check the Fidel Castro thread).

You must admit though, you slag off the 'land of the free' that is US, but the US do practice more freedoms than your average communist state.

What is the average Communist State?

The USA, is a net exporter of terror.

Freedom is an illusion.

Tempus, why have you gone and changed your name to 'maybe'?

Who knows,

I am not responsible for my actions........Maybe :rip:

Who knows,

I am not responsible for my actions........Maybe :D

Perhaps it is one of those rare moderater powers to change one's own name?

Guest Wolfie Smith

*spits* does it hell. The US is about the most opressive state around, you people just dont see it because its all so censored. Tortue in guantanimo bay? Hardly the land of the free... freedom of speech is a freedom you apparently enjoy, but i beleive a polititian over there once said "anyone wearing a daiper on his head should be stopped and questioned". Freedom? Balls.

Come the glorious day people, youre going to get a bit of a shock when you see exactly how you have been exploited and deceived.

hmmm yes, land of the free.. a country where The Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter is banned in some places.
You can show a movie during the day where people are being ripped to pieces, thrown on a fire in a blood lust craze. but you can't say "S**t" on the tv.
Apparantly it's illegal to bring any produce from Cuba into mainland USA, yet they seemed to overlook Jesse Ventura bringing a couple of boxes of Cuban cigars back with him after visiting Castro

It always makes me laugh when I see a bumper sticker stating "Proud to be American" stuck on the back of a Honda

• Like 2