3minutes2midnight

Active enlisting of help from deathlist nominees

It seems to me that with the 2005 list trailing so badly, it might be a good idea to contact some of the nominees, sounding them out as to whether they might not want to help themselves along. With a little encouragement, they could become part of a record-breaking year, which, let's face it, is the last great contribution many of them will be able to make.

It seems to me that with the 2005 list trailing so badly, it might be a good idea to contact some of the nominees, sounding them out as to whether they might not want to help themselves along. With a little encouragement, they could become part of a record-breaking year, which, let's face it, is the last great contribution many of them will be able to make.

But wouldn't that constitute itself as a form of cheating? Besides whch, isn't one of the main enjoyments of this list not knowing who upon it will end up kicking off?

I don't think it would be cheating as such, but it would be a trifle unsporting. :)

Unsporting? Yes, that is true. You just have to believe the summer months might claim their share of the list. Granted it is kinda slow considering 25% of the year is gone now and only, what, 8% have checked out? Kind of like a basketball game where a team trails by 20 points at the half and comes on strong to win at the end.

Time takes care of everything.

Time takes care of everything.

Deep, very deep.

I can see my conversation right now...

"Hey, Jerry Lewis, can you hurry up and go die, please"

Guest Vandals

Hi all!

G'night

Hi all!

G'night

Crikey, not only do I receive, like, 20 spam e-mails every day, now even the DL's getting 'em. And we're not even being offered SPAM or can't miss investment tips.

Is nothing sacred?

Crikey, not only do I receive, like, 20 spam e-mails every day, now even the DL's getting 'em. And we're not even being offered SPAM or can't miss investment tips.

Download one of those spam blocking - None spam blockers.

Hi all!

G'night

Is nothing sacred?

Crikey, why didn't you just delete it rather than quote it? :D

You can ask George Melly if he wants to help himself along here.

You can ask George Melly if he wants to help himself along here.

We already have. Take a little look at the George Melly thread.