football_fan

Henry Kissinger

Guest NICK

i do not wish ill will towards anyone and hope everyone live a prosperous and healthy life. HOWEVER, I look forward to the day henry kissinger is PRONOUNCED DEAD!!!!! what a scumbag in American history!!!! He encouraged dictators, turned his back on allies, and the biggest apologist and ass kisser to China ever!!!! He is an opportunistic son of a bitch with the most f**ked up accent. he is the antithesis for what america should stand for !!! :pop:

DEAD RIGHT HE DEVIDED CYPRUS IF HE GOES TO GREECE HE IS IN TROUBLE

We should be grateful they didn't show pictures of Kissinger getting a cavity search.

Kissinger is not responsible for all the woes of Greece, or of a divided Cypriot populace and island. That falls squarely on the shoulders of the people and their lacking leadership to thwart or at least stave off Turkish invaders.

May old Hank live another 20 years!

In news related only by name, Brian Kissinger of O'Fallon who beat brain cancer twice, set an air speed record on July 4 this year in his flight from St.Joe, Missouri to Cahokia, Illinois.

Brian Kissinger, brain cancer survivor, sets air speed record on July 4 | ksdk.com

• Like 1

Guest joself

Calling Kissinger a 'diplomat' is a rather unpleasant distorition of the truth. The man should be judged by his record, and that appears to show that he may be guilty of genocide, murder, and international terrorism. Please change his classification to accurately reflect his 'achievements'. I suggest 'war crimes suspect' as a less biased title. The term 'diplomat' suggests a certain degree of diplomacy in ones actions. To classify most of Kissinger's key actions as being diplomatic in any way, is disingenous at best.

The definition of diplomancy is "the conduct of the relations of one state with another by peaceful means". To brand Kissinger's version of diplomacy as being peaceful in any way, or free from coercion, is just utterly false. Real diplomacy is not coercive, and it does not involve bombing countries, particularly ones that you are not even officially at war with, or even officially acknowledge you are at war with.

Personally, I'd like to see Kissinger face justice, rather than death, if only for the sake of his victims. It is an awful thought that this man should be able to die, thinking that he has escaped the judicial process, and leaving the the victims with no closure to their campaign to seek justice.

From the murderous genocide in Indochina, the illegal and criminal slaughter/mass punishment of civilian population in Cambodia and Laos, the coup, assassination and genocide in Bangladesh, the support for the slaughter in East Timor, war in Cyprus, slaughter in Chile, the murder of democratically elected leader Salvador Allende, Angola, the prolongment of the Vietnam war ... Kissinger has had a hand in them all.

Only a full trial at the Hague, can either exhonerate Mr Kissinger, or send him to face the same penalty as the Nazis, Japanese, or various dictators before him. If Kissinger were really innocent of these crimes he would have taken firm, and immediate legal action against his accusers, assuming that he actually values his reputation (and considering that he appears to be a fairly narcassistic individual, one might assume that he does). The problem for Kissinger, is that he would have to defend against his actions in court, standing before victims from all across the globe. In the glare of worldwide media coverage, he would bring even greater shame to the United States, over its murderous foreign policy, and shine the cold, bright, and hopefully very public light of justice on the terrible crimes committed by America, over the last half century.

Guest Guest
Kissinger makes a "rare public appearance" in honor of Nixon's centenary. Doesn't look that bad in the picture.

but why is he only making rare public appearances? must be suffering from poor health

Calling Kissinger a 'diplomat' is a rather unpleasant distorition of the truth. The man should be judged by his record, and that appears to show that he may be guilty of genocide, murder, and international terrorism. Please change his classification to accurately reflect his 'achievements'. I suggest 'war crimes suspect' as a less biased title. The term 'diplomat' suggests a certain degree of diplomacy in ones actions. To classify most of Kissinger's key actions as being diplomatic in any way, is disingenous at best.

The definition of diplomancy is "the conduct of the relations of one state with another by peaceful means". To brand Kissinger's version of diplomacy as being peaceful in any way, or free from coercion, is just utterly false. Real diplomacy is not coercive, and it does not involve bombing countries, particularly ones that you are not even officially at war with, or even officially acknowledge you are at war with.

Personally, I'd like to see Kissinger face justice, rather than death, if only for the sake of his victims. It is an awful thought that this man should be able to die, thinking that he has escaped the judicial process, and leaving the the victims with no closure to their campaign to seek justice.

From the murderous genocide in Indochina, the illegal and criminal slaughter/mass punishment of civilian population in Cambodia and Laos, the coup, assassination and genocide in Bangladesh, the support for the slaughter in East Timor, war in Cyprus, slaughter in Chile, the murder of democratically elected leader Salvador Allende, Angola, the prolongment of the Vietnam war ... Kissinger has had a hand in them all.

Only a full trial at the Hague, can either exhonerate Mr Kissinger, or send him to face the same penalty as the Nazis, Japanese, or various dictators before him. If Kissinger were really innocent of these crimes he would have taken firm, and immediate legal action against his accusers, assuming that he actually values his reputation (and considering that he appears to be a fairly narcassistic individual, one might assume that he does). The problem for Kissinger, is that he would have to defend against his actions in court, standing before victims from all across the globe. In the glare of worldwide media coverage, he would bring even greater shame to the United States, over its murderous foreign policy, and shine the cold, bright, and hopefully very public light of justice on the terrible crimes committed by America, over the last half century.

Hear, hear that man!

Kissinger makes a "rare public appearance" in honor of Nixon's centenary. Doesn't look that bad in the picture.

but why is he only making rare public appearances? must be suffering from poor health

Or he is simply very old and has not been active in frontline politics for many years

Radio 4 said Henry would be at the funeral tomorrow.

If he catches the bouquet does that mean he's next?

...... oh sorry apparently that only applies at weddings.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

His parents lived to their mid to late 90s so he'll probably last at least that long.I'd even put a wager on the old sod to make it to 100

For a man who turns 90, next month, he seems to still be getting around well. To make an overseas trip for Thatcher's funeral? The old boy might be around a while longer.

Guest Guest

i can only repeat post 36

Guest Jim

According to this interview he strongly opposes going into Syria without a coalition of other UN nations. He looks spry as well should be here a while.

According to this interview he strongly opposes going into Syria without a coalition of other UN nations. He looks spry as well should be here a while.

That didn't quite work now, did it?

• Like 1

I would make a "2008 called..." joke, but you didn't even do the outdated joke properly!

Do I or don't I delete the last 3 posts?

Not.

(BTW I saw Rick live at a festival last year and he was top class) :P

• Like 1

Do I or don't I delete the last 3 posts?

I think you need to delete at least two of them...

Ironically, he was in this Stephen Colbert video (at 2:40) and looked pretty good. For those who may not know, Stephen Colbert is an actor who pretends to be an arch conservative commentator on his "news" show on Comedy Central. More info here.

Guest little gest

HA! FOOLED YOU! no Henry is still berry much alive