football_fan

Henry Kissinger

I am with Sir Creep on this one he is very old and has heart problems.I also think that he is too big a name to take off and risk embarrassment also.

• Like 1

I am with Sir Creep and he is very old and has heart problems.I also think that he is too big a name to take off and risk embarrassment also.

Sir Creep is not on the list, is he?

• Like 7

Ha that will teach me not to post on threads at 4am !

I am with Sir Creep and he is very old and has heart problems.I also think that he is too big a name to take off and risk embarrassment also.

Sir Creep is not on the list, is he?

So long as I make the Drop 40 I'm ok with it.

SC

• Like 1

Guest Norrie Mckee

Let's hope this is the year for this disgusting murdering bastard. Something like an accidental electrocution would be most pleasing.

Random trivia but I was reading about the chap who discovered Kissinger the other day, a rather anachronistic German named Fritz Kraemer:

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=6b7JMOdmD0MC&pg=PA142&lpg=PA142&dq=fritz+kraemer+junker+monocle&source=bl&ots=RarJyv8mDA&sig=zcF7cQeoFoWA6gqctBbxfU-JDiI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUge-arqPLAhWBRpQKHcV7CC8Q6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=fritz%20kraemer%20junker%20monocle&f=false

Here is an image of the wannabe Prussian Junker/German royalist Kraemer who unleashed Kissinger on us all:

45227376_126028734255.jpg

Random trivia but I was reading about the chap who discovered Kissinger the other day, a rather anachronistic German named Fritz Kraemer:

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=6b7JMOdmD0MC&pg=PA142&lpg=PA142&dq=fritz+kraemer+junker+monocle&source=bl&ots=RarJyv8mDA&sig=zcF7cQeoFoWA6gqctBbxfU-JDiI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUge-arqPLAhWBRpQKHcV7CC8Q6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=fritz%20kraemer%20junker%20monocle&f=false

Here is an image of the wannabe Prussian Junker/German royalist Kraemer who unleashed Kissinger on us all:

He reminds of me of the old Nazi-guy from the James Bond movie "A view to a kill", with just a little bit of Dr. Strangelove in the mix.

• Like 1

He reminds of me of the old Nazi-guy from the James Bond movie "A view to a kill", with just a little bit of Dr. Strangelove in the mix.

... And maybe a bit of Burgess Meredith's take on the Penguin too.

• Like 3

Spoke last week about the Vietnam War:

http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2016/04/26/henry-kissinger-speaks-at-lbj-library-as-part-of-vietnam-war-summit.html

He was happy to take questions from the public because it may be one of the last times he might be able to speak about this topic.

93 today :birthday:

Listed on front page as "Diplomat". This seems rather tame. How about "Destroyer of Small Nations"?

Listed on front page as "Diplomat". This seems rather tame. How about "Destroyer of Small Nations"?

Maybe it's meant to be ironic ;)

Maybe it's meant to be ironic ;)

Deliberate understatement for comedic effect is a long standing British tradition.

• Like 3

Someone put cotton wool and glasses on a prune, right?

9b68177e70a1d43ab0184889b3b841f7ff194826

• Like 1

9b68177e70a1d43ab0184889b3b841f7ff194826

ptg00990306.jpg

• Like 1

More like a walnut, really.

walnut.png

• Like 1

walnut.png

Aye, but not quite as good looking

walnut.png

Aye, but not quite as good looking

Using nutcrackers on him wouldn't go amiss.

He looks like an American airplane poured napalm all over him.

• Like 2

94 today! :birthday:

• Like 1

I'm honestly surprised he's still playing politics at this age, considering he has some heart problems and he's really old.

Still thinks he's a great choice for someone who could die at any stage and be huge news.

• Like 2