football_fan

Henry Kissinger

Last week the former secretary of state appeared in public. He seemed to be mentally fit, but I hope (for him) that he made a living will. I suspect that they'll keep him artificiallly alive, like Ariel Sharon, if he falls into a coma after a stroke or a heart attack.

George Shultz though seems in great shape for a man of 97 years. He'll be the oldest ever Cabinet member if he's still around in mid-2019 and I think he'll make it.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 10:45, Death Impends said:

George Shultz though seems in great shape for a man of 97 years. He'll be the oldest ever Cabinet member if he's still around in mid-2019 and I think he'll make it.

Chris Wallace interviewed him back in December, and he was able to walk unassisted.

Definitely possible for him to live to mid-2019.

He attended the dinner with Trump and Macron yesterday: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/384719-henry-kissinger-tim-cook-among-guests-for-white-house-state-dinner. Must have been a great party, being able to chit-chat with Rupert Murdoch.

(Apart from that, I think the 'frail health' mentioned in the opening post in 2005 might have been slightly exaggerated)

57 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

95 today! :birthday::party:

And to think that 3 years ago, I thought he died decades and decades ago.

Three DL birthdays on the same day!

• Like 2

He remains active in various circles, more than you can say for that lazy bastard Bob Dole 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Henry had a meeting with Jeremy Hunt in Washington today. 

That will finish him off I'm sure.

• Haha 3

I watched former Bad For Your Health Secretary, now Second In A Row Fuck Up Foreign Secretary Jezza K's Washington speech.

Couldn't bring himself to even mention Boris' name as his predecessor, name-checked the "sainted" Margaret Thatcher three times and kissed Trump's fat Nazi ass.

And answering questions from the press, he made David Cameron and Tezza May look positively like amenable human beings instead of the pre-programmed robots they obviously were.

I'm sure Henry K now wants to die...

Passing on some words at McCain's funeral from the pulpit.

Funeral service is a deathwatcher's dream. How many will survive 12 months?

I did see him at McCain's funeral (On TV of course). They said he was 95. It was nice to see him standing unassisted. He had trouble walking, but that's about it.Who would believe he's 95. Brings back memories from the 1970's. I hope he lives long.

10 minutes ago, JTrost1234 said:

I did see him at McCain's funeral (On TV of course). They said he was 95. It was nice to see him standing unassisted. He had trouble walking, but that's about it.Who would believe he's 95. Brings back memories from the 1970's. I hope he lives long.

He did.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, drol said:

He did.

He is. 

On 01/09/2018 at 11:02, John Key said:

He is. 

He won't.  I chose him next.

18 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

He won't.  I chose him next.

Americas been wishfully hoping for decades, don't think you choosing him will help!

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 16:48, JTrost1234 said:

Good memories or bad memories?

I mean, the seventies as a decade was the same as any other with real highs and lows. I'd happily take back some of the seventies musicians making an album a year as they did in their pomp - but I don't get nostalgic for them when I see Kissenger shuffling about or get reminded of the levels of unemployment we had then or the winter of discontent.

57 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

looked particularly awful at HW Bush's funeral:

At the end of the video, carter smiling at Meliana when she salutes is really touching/cute , idk why but i find him truthfull :)

• Like 3