football_fan

Henry Kissinger

Seems like he has gone quiet as of late. I can't find a single interview from august or september, however I have not Iooked that much into it (searched google and youtube, latest interview on youtube seems to be from late July but he appeared on lots of video meetings/interviews before that, around weekly I think.)

I don't think much changed between around january (the video interview where he and Shultz were) and the latest meetings in july.

Shultz meeting here

Here's a picture of him from today, meeting President of Finland Sauli Niinistö:

Looks great for someone his age. My post from Saturday did not age well.

2 hours ago, arghton said:

Here's a picture of him from today, meeting President of Finland Sauli Niinistö:

Looks great for someone his age. My post from Saturday did not age well.

Looks like a hanged suit, with throusers filled with rocks and a masked head on top. The only visible part of his body are the hands and they don't look so good...but yeah, he moves and speaks so I think it's a good sign

Meeting with some of his successors. Albright, Powell, Hillary Clinton, Kerry, Tillerson and Pompeo missing from the picture.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, arghton said:

Meeting with some of his successors. Albright, Powell, Hillary Clinton, Kerry, Tillerson and Pompeo missing from the picture.

Looks old but able to stand still, smile and probably speak about politics. Wouldn’t be surprised if James Baker or Albright goes before him

5 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Looks old but able to stand still, smile and probably speak about politics. Wouldn’t be surprised if James Baker or Albright goes before him

Baker looks like someone has already embalmed him

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Must say that James Baker looks very good for 91 in that photo to me. Not at all hunched. 

On 12/10/2021 at 13:33, Lafaucheuse said:

neither Baker or Albright but Powell did die before him ! 

On 18/10/2021 at 13:18, Lafaucheuse said:

neither Baker or Albright but Powell did die before him ! 

I think with these pictures, it's not the ones who turn up that you should necessarily be worried about...

albright.png.1059dcc1dd75c25060eec3a3bf8abc38.png

Albright didn't look so great and was missing from the main picture.

Hillary Clinton and John Kerry were probably missing due to the fact that both are still working, Clinton is the Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast and Kerry is the US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

The Trump-era ones...I assume they didn't meet with Blinken for political reasons. Tillerson seems to be in okay health, Pompeo has the weight loss thing.

On 21/10/2021 at 18:48, arghton said:

albright.png.1059dcc1dd75c25060eec3a3bf8abc38.png

Albright didn't look so great and was missing from the main picture.

Hillary Clinton and John Kerry were probably missing due to the fact that both are still working, Clinton is the Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast and Kerry is the US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

The Trump-era ones...I assume they didn't meet with Blinken for political reasons. Tillerson seems to be in okay health, Pompeo has the weight loss thing.

Tillerson hates Trump now so I am not sure he would refuse a bi partisan meeting that Kissinger, Rice and Baker attended. 

He released a book on AI last month together with Eric Schmidt (the former CEO of Google). I honestly don't think Kissinger has any big insights on AI, but I don't feel the urge to read it just to be sure about that.

And last week this tweet came up in my timeline (as an advertisement, so some ad company had decided I want to know more about Kissinger. Or there might be a special 'interesting for deathlisters' ad profile).

Hasn't declined too much during the year. I think the war criminal will make it to 100, only one year and seven months to go. (Of course now he'll die next month)

I wonder how Nancy Kissinger is though. Hasn't been seen for a while as far as I know.

12 minutes ago, arghton said:

Hasn't declined too much during the year. I think the war criminal will make it to 100, only one year and seven months to go. (Of course now he'll die next month)

I wonder how Nancy Kissinger is though. Hasn't been seen for a while as far as I know.

Looks old but ok. However I’d be surprised if he makes it to 100, 1 year and 7 months is a lot at this age and he isn’t exactly the best-looking-98-old-man out there. Will see 2022 I guess but 2023 is a bit too far imo

On 20/11/2021 at 20:25, arghton said:

the war criminal

I'm afraid mr Kissinger himself doesn't agree:

Finally, I want to ask you each a question that sort of relates to each other. Dr. Kissinger, when, in 50 years, somebody Googles your name, what would you like the first fact about you to be?

Kissinger: That I made some contribution to the conception of peace. I’d like to be remembered for some things I actually did also. But if you ask me to sum it up in one sentence, I think if you look at what I’ve written, it all works back together toward that same theme.

source

On 01/04/2005 at 08:38, football_fan said:

Former US. Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, had an angioplasty procedure earlier this week and is now resting at home. He has experienced heart trouble for several years since suffering a heart attack in October 2000 and undergoing a bypass operation the following year. At 81 and in frail health could he soon be kissing death?

Kissinger undergoes heart procedure

wow iv never kissed death before he should tell us what it tastes like when he does XD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dimreaper said:

Has he commented yet on the Ukraine situation?

Doesn't appear so. The most recent comments I can find from him are in this article, for a speech he pre-recorded on February 20th for a conference this past week.

• Like 1