Sign in to follow this  
BrunoBrimley

Frank Perdue

Sad news Frankie Perdue has died. Purported and oft misreported cause of death was unsubstantiated at best, leaving us knowing only that he indeed did go to the poultry house in the sky. There seem to be at least these few things which are known.

his last meal was chicken.

he was not chicken himself and was heard to utter in his last moments: "cluck cluck cluck" as one of his 'lightly seasoned and coated tenders' lodged in his throat. Loosely translated this meant that he was aware that he was going to the hen house, and from his actions he made no attempt to stop it from happening not even cracking open a bottle of Wishbone dressing. His next statement was less understood but it is known he shall never make another peep. I wonder if he'll still be head rooster.

I'm saddend/surprised by his death. I loved him in those Perdue commercials. Very smooth article about his death though :banghead:

I have to say I was neither saddened nor surprised, 'cos I'd never heard of him.

Nous avons perdu Frank Perdue? Nah, I hadn't heard of him either, come to think of it.