Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

As always this time of year, TCM releases their annual In Memoriam video. Not their strongest one IMO, but still quite nice and will inevitably be much better than whatever the next Oscars ceremony churns out.

wow, they only named 4 of the 8 people that died on my list. They didn't name Dick Clark, Sherman Helmsly, Leonardo Cimino, or Vidal Sassoon.
  • Like 1

As always this time of year, TCM releases their annual In Memoriam video. Not their strongest one IMO, but still quite nice and will inevitably be much better than whatever the next Oscars ceremony churns out.

wow, they only named 4 of the 8 people that died on my list. They didn't name Dick Clark, Sherman Helmsly, Leonardo Cimino, or Vidal Sassoon.

I think a hairdresser may have looked a little out of place

• Like 1

The only one of those four I could have really seen in that video was Cimino. Clark was a TV/music guy, Hemsley appeared in a few minor films but was easily much more well known for TV work, and Sassoon I'm in agreement with Trautmann on.

Who's still alive from old timey hollywood? Like the golden age of cinema. preWWII era

Luise Rainer, Carla Laemmle, Olivia and Joan, Mauren, Mary Carlisle, Alicia Rhett for starters...

Fuck it, Harry wasn't here to help. He was the captain of my sadly reserve-free 'arry-Kiri theme team, submitted barely 8 hours ago. TMIB, if you're reading this can I add that bald burping bloke with the big collar and bump Camping up to joker, please? Or should I go with the equally healthy Harry Hamlin? Help me out here, people.

Fuck it, Harry wasn't here to help. He was the captain of my sadly reserve-free 'arry-Kiri theme team, submitted barely 8 hours ago. TMIB, if you're reading this can I add that bald burping bloke with the big collar and bump Camping up to joker, please? Or should I go with the equally healthy Harry Hamlin? Help me out here, people.

There's only one way to sort that out......................FIGHT!!

• Like 1

More mischief-making from the National Enquirer. :rolleyes:

ON BORROWED TIME: BURT REYNOLDS SAD LAST DAYS

Published on: August 17, 2012

by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

The health of Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds has deteriorated severely, and pals fear he’s facing his final days!

http://www.nationale...s-sad-last-days

Burt's up in an ICU with influenza.

The health of Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds has deteriorated severely, and pals fear he’s facing his final days!

CNN Slideshow of Doom? CNN Slideshow of Doom.

Lloyd Phillips @ 63... was a film producer who worked on the upcoming Man of Steel and was exec producer on Inglourious Basterds http://www.variety.c...e/VR1118065227/

This is from a little over a week ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/01/burt-reynolds-fever-down-expected-to-be-moved-out-of-icu/

Lauren Bacall must surface at some point. And I just have a hunch that Eli Wallach might sail off into dreamland soon.

Lauren Bacall must surface at some point. And I just have a hunch that Eli Wallach might sail off into dreamland soon.

I have a hunch that he does that most nights :)

Gwyneth Paltrow almost died during third pregnancy.

"The actress did not elaborate on her medical condition at the time of the miscarriage, nor did she say when it occurred.

She admitted Apple and Moses are eager for another sibling, and she hasn't ruled it out."

I guess as a DeathList candidate, she is pregnant with possibilities.

I'll get my coat.

Gwyneth Paltrow almost died during third pregnancy.

"The actress did not elaborate on her medical condition at the time of the miscarriage, nor did she say when it occurred.

She admitted Apple and Moses are eager for another sibling, and she hasn't ruled it out."

I guess as a DeathList candidate, she is pregnant with possibilities.

"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she said. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in".

You're supposed to squeeze them out, Gwyneth love. Perhaps that's where it went wrong.

• Like 3

She gave birth to a Moses? Talk about your water breaking...

• Like 3