Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Well that explains the big growth on the nose of Leslie Phillips...

• Like 1

Greetings. Here is a Hollywood possibility that I just noticed. If you are familiar with the 1950s MGM starlet Jane Powell, then you're perhaps also aware of her marriage with Dickie Moore. In an interview from March 2013, she reveals that her husband is suffering from "arthritis and bouts of dementia". On the contrary, Jane herself (born in 1929) is seemingly in great shape.

Dickie Moore, who's currently 88 years old, starred in many movies in the 1930s and is one of the last silent film actors still alive. He is also known to have written a book that is based on his interviews with Hollywood child actors/actresses.

The uncle from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, James Avery, is dead according to TMZ. Sorry, earlier reported.

In another forum, where Gandolfini was being discussed, I spontaniously mentioned that Avery might be next in line. This was just 6 months before he died. The question is, how is Carl from Family Matters doing nowadays?

79p2lUd.jpg

The uncle from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, James Avery, is dead according to TMZ. Sorry, earlier reported.

In another forum, where Gandolfini was being discussed, I spontaniously mentioned that Avery might be next in line. This was just 6 months before he died. The question is, how is Carl from Family Matters doing nowadays?

2z6fecj.jpg

What about Urkel? I dare say there's a few headed down the Different Strokes path...

In another forum, where Gandolfini was being discussed, I spontaniously mentioned that Avery might be next in line. This was just 6 months before he died. The question is, how is Carl from Family Matters doing nowadays? 2z6fecj.jpg
What about Urkel? I dare say there's a few headed down the Different Strokes path...

The actor who played Urkel has been arrested a couple of times in the past for domestic abuse, so we know he has a volatile temper.

In another forum, where Gandolfini was being discussed, I spontaniously mentioned that Avery might be next in line. This was just 6 months before he died. The question is, how is Carl from Family Matters doing nowadays? 2z6fecj.jpg

The actor who played Urkel has been arrested a couple of times in the past for domestic abuse, so we know he has a volatile temper.

Perhaps he can keep his fellow inmates amused with the Urkel Dance

respects.gif

Sad to hear this. From all accounts a really nice guy when usually people that exceptional at their craft are dicks.

That's the pick of the year so far from Weed 'Em and Reap...

That one really hurt....

I consider him in the same class of JT Walsh, another actor who died too soon.

Sad to hear this. From all accounts a really nice guy when usually people that exceptional at their craft are dicks.

Sad yes, but he was a junkie.............

Reap....sow....yadda yadda.............

I`m really very sad.

In my opinion, one of the best actors in Hollywood. Unforgettable his role as Allen in "Happiness" or in masterpiece "Truman Capote"

R.I.P. from Germany

• Like 1

One of my favourite actors, don't think he ever gave a bad performance :(

Terrible news. I've liked him since Boogie Nights and I've never seen him put in a bad or even merely average performance. I'd rate him as one of the best actors of his generation.

• Like 1

Very sad news just found now. He was one of a small collection of actors you knew was in hollywood because he was a good actor, not because of his looks or his connections .

I think I will go and watch The Master , I have never seen it.

R.I.P PSH

• Like 1