Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

American actor Jason Davis has died aged 35 it has been announced. Best known for voicing the character of Mikey Blumberg in US animated series Recess.

He is the grandson of former studio chief Marvin Davis and  Beverley Hills socialite and philanthropist  Barbara Davis. 

Cause of death unknown at this point. 

http://highlighthollywood.com/2020/02/jason-davis-grandson-of-beloved-former-studio-chief-and-oil-tycoon-marvin-and-philanthropist-barbara-davis-dies-at-35/

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

American actor Jason Davis has died aged 35 it has been announced. Best known for voicing the character of Mikey Blumberg in US animated series Recess.

He is the grandson of former studio chief Marvin Davis and son of Beverley Hills socialite and philanthropist  Barbara Davis. 

Cause of death unknown at this point. 

http://highlighthollywood.com/2020/02/jason-davis-grandson-of-beloved-former-studio-chief-and-oil-tycoon-marvin-and-philanthropist-barbara-davis-dies-at-35/

Damn, Recess was brilliant (one of those jokes for the kids and jokes for the adults watching the kids watching it series) and Davis had a big role in it.

340?cb=20110601225537

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

That's going to derail his campaign for sure

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Feel like Jason Davis was a DDP pick a few years back when his drug problems were made public?

17 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Feel like Jason Davis was a DDP pick a few years back when his drug problems were made public?

Was on my Reality tv theme team back in 2015,likely also picked in years before and after that as well due to appearing on Celebrity Rehab

Another angle

25213498-8045985-image-a-34_158270994332

Look at the big gap between trouser leg and leg, and those fingers.

These posts will get multiple replies from Sean before too long...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Another angle

Was James Caan a bad man?  I really don't know any of his personal history, but I can't think of any other reason for having the word 'KARMA' stencilled on the side of his wheelchair (look through the back wheel near the top).  Somebody out there shares our collective sense of humor.

By the way, another example of an absolute shit wheelchair. It makes me cringe when I see people supported (or not) like that.  If that is indeed a chair he has to spend more than 2 hours in each day, his COD will be septicemia from the massive pressure wound he gets on his ass. More likely it's a case of "Here Mr. Caan, sit in this while we wheel you in to the store" and he is still walking around for the most part. Either that or he has incapable care-givers.

• Like 2

Damn, Mr. Caan definitely looks quite frail.  It's not just that he's in a wheelchair; he looks very thin, and he wasn't ever like that, that I can recall.  His legs look like toothpicks.  Absolutely one to put on 2021 watch lists.

9 hours ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

By the way, another example of an absolute shit wheelchair. It makes me cringe when I see people supported (or not) like that.  If that is indeed a chair he has to spend more than 2 hours in each day, his COD will be septicemia from the massive pressure wound he gets on his ass. More likely it's a case of "Here Mr. Caan, sit in this while we wheel you in to the store" and he is still walking around for the most part. Either that or he has incapable care-givers.

Or alternatively no point in an expensive wheelchair because looking at those legs, his face and eyes he's going to be dead in a couple of months and spends most of his time in bed/inside stationary.

If you go back to 2019 photos he looked a whole lot better - he's dying, those are not the legs of someone who has long left on this planet. The fact he can still eat in a restaurant makes me think twice about him in my March Cup team but his clock is ticking down.

13 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Or alternatively no point in an expensive wheelchair because looking at those legs, his face and eyes he's going to be dead in a couple of months and spends most of his time in bed/inside stationary.

If you go back to 2019 photos he looked a whole lot better - he's dying, those are not the legs of someone who has long left on this planet. The fact he can still eat in a restaurant makes me think twice about him in my March Cup team but his clock is ticking down.

For comparison, here he is in July 2019.

Hallmark+Channel+Hallmark+Movies+Mysteri

14 hours ago, msc said:

Another angle

Looks like advanced cancer to me 

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like advanced cancer to me 

Caancer.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Caancer.

447AE400-8BB7-44C3-93F8-74B2850E497C.gif.646d0353ce36200d9d7430fb8a2062f7.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are we even sure that that's actually him? I would never have recognized him from that picture.

On 27/02/2020 at 23:51, gcreptile said:

Not reacted well to these photos posting quite a snarky comment on Twitter but not sure how to get Twitter to come up on here.

27 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Not reacted well to these photos posting quite a snarky comment on Twitter but not sure how to get Twitter to come up on here.

Neither am I, but a screen shot copy/pasted seems to work.

image.png.1eafe2ef36b76c95f724bffcc5912e43.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

Caandour.

32 minutes ago, Toast said:

Oh that would work

On 02/12/2019 at 07:48, drol said:

Can you link the page? 

BTW actress Doris Merrick has died at 100 according to edits (which seem genuine) on her Wiki page. 

Amazingly got a QO from The Telegraph today.

Though they fucked up her date of death. 

On 07/04/2018 at 12:09, drol said:

*John Astin (1930) The mytical Gomez Addams. Not seen in public since 2013 more or less.

Out of the list only Astin, Brooks, Storch and Taylor are old and (very) obitable. The rest of them seem safe for some other years. The main reason for writing this list was boredom.

The great John Astin turns 90 today! :birthday:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, drol said:

The great John Astin turns 90 today! :birthday:

It'd be a shame if I knew him best as a kid for Silence of the Hams (he's actually good in it though, one of the few), and being the substitute Riddler, but luckily we got Eerie Indiana and hes great in that too.

Although now I am stunned to learn on imdb there was only 19 episodes of that filmed, and he was in 5 of them!

• Like 1

On 03/01/2011 at 18:23, time said:

According to my sources, i.e imdb and wikipedia, of the credited actors,

Warren Stevens (b 1919)

Richard Anderson (b1926)

Earl Holliman (b1928)

Robert Dix (b1935)

James Drury (b1934)

Richard Grant (b1919)

are the only ones left.

James Drury dead at 85.

• Like 1