Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Oooo just seen that she's a unique pick in the DDP!

QOs: MirrorThe SunDaily Star.

Given that Gento was a hit earlier today and Saturnino just got his QO, that's 21 hits in 19 days! :)

• Like 3

American former child actress of Golden Age of Hollywood Sharyn Moffett (Wiki) has died since December 23, 2021 at 85

Born as Patricia Sharyn Moffett she appeared in classic 40s films My Pal Wolf (1940), Banjo (1947), Child of Divorce (1946) and many more

No obituary for her, no news, that's sad

Her death was noticed here    We'll miss you Sharyn (September 12, 1936 - December 23, 2021) RIP!

xFpTEZ2caBjTP7tw9CK9anpZuhz.thumb.jpg.ce362c12d24d420dd1030720e9a326ad.jpg

• Like 2

Also here, maybe she will appear in SAG Aftra Spring 2022 at IN MEMORIAM

@Gisooo good spot! She had some leading roles in the Golden Age of Hollywood, plus a supporting role in The Body Snatcher opposite Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff.

I've sent this to two different people in the film press who I think may cover it.

• Like 1

Jacqueline White as Elizabeth (b 1922) is the oldest surviving actress from Banjo (1937), also Jean Moorhead (b 1934) and Lanny Rees (b 1933)

Sad that Sharyn died before Jacqueline and others, she was the youngest :(

• Like 1

Jon Voight continues to lose it, now claims Trump is possessed by Abraham Lincoln in a new Twitter video. Does that signify an actual mental decline or simply a further descent into conspiracy theories? You decide. 

27 minutes ago, CastAway said:

Jon Voight continues to lose it, now claims Trump is possessed by Abraham Lincoln in a new Twitter video. Does that signify an actual mental decline or simply a further descent into conspiracy theories? You decide. 

"possessed" is a strange term to use. Is he trying to imply that Trump was Lincoln in a former life? 

Hit #3 for me, 2nd one today. :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

"possessed" is a strange term to use. Is he trying to imply that Trump was Lincoln in a former life? 

I...have no idea. Either that or literally possessed by the ghost of Lincoln I guess?

Either way, he's lost it. 

On 21/01/2022 at 16:25, Gisooo said:

American former child actress of Golden Age of Hollywood Sharyn Moffett (Wiki) has died since December 23, 2021 at 85

Born as Patricia Sharyn Moffett she appeared in classic 40s films My Pal Wolf (1940), Banjo (1947), Child of Divorce (1946) and many more

No obituary for her, no news, that's sad

Her death was noticed here    We'll miss you Sharyn (September 12, 1936 - December 23, 2021) RIP!

xFpTEZ2caBjTP7tw9CK9anpZuhz.thumb.jpg.ce362c12d24d420dd1030720e9a326ad.jpg

Here you go:

Hollywood Reporter obit.

• Like 3

German-American actress (Wiki) Marion Brash died at 90 in New York City, New York

She appeared in classic TV Show like Bonanza,  Bright Promise, Search for Tomorrow, Steve Randall etc.

Her death noticed here, yet any source or obituary

818593392_MV5BMDlhYzJlYTctNWYxNS00OTc5LTgyZjAtNmUwNzJjNzdlYjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UX178_CR00178264_AL_.jpg.35ed888db02f83b4f1d34cd999c52c57.jpg 

16 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

German-American actress (Wiki) Marion Brash died at 90 in New York City, New York

She appeared in classic TV Show like Bonanza,  Bright Promise, Search for Tomorrow, Steve Randall etc.

Her death noticed here, yet any source or obituary

818593392_MV5BMDlhYzJlYTctNWYxNS00OTc5LTgyZjAtNmUwNzJjNzdlYjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UX178_CR00178264_AL_.jpg.35ed888db02f83b4f1d34cd999c52c57.jpg 

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nytimes/name/marion-brasch-obituary?id=32366102

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Gisooo said:

American actor Vachik Mangassarian died at 78

Hollywood Reporter Obit

A "Covid-19 complications" death according to the report. The Daily Beast reports he was an anti-vaxxer but did get vaccinated as the desire work became more important.

Death notice for Ray Boyle (wiki), 98, American film and television actor and production designer. Cause of death given as COVID-19 elsewhere online.

Often credited under the pseudonym Dirk London, he appeared in shows like Gunsmoke and The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp.

There were rumours on the web in the past that he passed away some years ago so I guess this finally clears it up...

Survived by his widow, the more notable actress Jan Shephard (wiki), who is 94 in March.

200px-Actor_Ray_Boyle.jpg.a4dc1c5f20ff64b670b41ec8b38528bf.jpg

• Like 7

TMZ reporting that American actor Morgan Stevens (wiki) has died aged 70. Seems that police discovered his body at his home after neighbours reported not seeing him for several days.

Best known for playing teacher David Reardon in two series of Fame from 1982 to 1984.

Edit: Sun obit.

images.jpeg.265f5adf96c43b7435fdd80be8d1fc19.jpeg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, SwiftlyVague said:

The SAG-AFTRA magazine's 2022 Special Edition Issue has been published for those who are interested.

https://digital.copcomm.com/i/1444689-special-2022

Saw this earlier. Whilst there are a few recent names on there, it's largely just a summary of all the deaths they announced in 2021.

I'll have a proper dig tomorrow but I just had a quick glance and not seeing any new names on there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SwiftlyVague said:

The SAG-AFTRA magazine's 2022 Special Edition Issue has been published for those who are interested.

https://digital.copcomm.com/i/1444689-special-2022

Sad to hear that Estelle Harris husband Sy Harris is dead

Also American actress Lily Lodge (Wiki) died at 91

Obituary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gisooo said:

Sad to hear that Estelle Harris husband Sy Harris is dead

Also American actress Lily Lodge (Wiki) died at 91

Obituary

Broken link. Try this.

• Like 2

Austrian-born American actor Mischa Hausserman (Wiki) has died off radar in August 30, 2021 at 79 according to SAG AFTRA Magazine.

Russian-born American actress Miriam Laserson (Wiki) died at 102

Obituary

• Like 1

American actress Joicie Appell died at 93

Obituary

• Like 1