Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

9 minutes ago, diego said:

So if Adriana Sivieri is still alive, they are both Italian-Argentinean and would be the oldest living actor and actress in the world, interesting coincidence, Why do researchers think Adriana is no longer alive?

Adriana would be a great centenarian, but she is not living. There are no info for her and any evidence of being alive since 1960-70 (i can't remember). Also no photo except one in her Wikipedia. My guess is that she dies long ago in Italy, maybe not, who knows?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Adriana seria uma grande centenária, mas não está viva. Não há informações sobre ela e qualquer evidência de estar viva desde 1960-70 (não me lembro). Também nenhuma foto, exceto uma em sua Wikipedia. Meu palpite é que ela morreu há muito tempo na Itália, talvez não, quem sabe?

Thanks, I didn't know there are no pictures of her from the 60's-70's, actually the picture on the Wiki is quite old, I hope we find out soon if she really died off the radar, or is she still alive

Warren Beatty metooed and it is a bit more serious since he supposedly raped a minor in 1973.

15 minutes ago, drol said:

Warren Beatty metooed and it is a bit more serious since he supposedly raped a minor in 1973.

tbh, I can believe it. There are stories about him and his interests going back decades. In fact, I thought this was someone known, but the ages don't match up. 

• Like 1

On 05/02/2018 at 19:26, msc said:

Sven-Bertil Taube (1934)

Sven-Bertil Taube dead at 87.

• Like 2

Don’t know Where to put that but… here is one of the last picture of Judy Garland, several days before her death. Do you think she could have been anorexic or was it known ?

9588145B-DED3-4023-9C26-073AE196AFEC.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Don’t know Where to put that but… here is one of the last picture of Judy Garland, several days before her death. Do you think she could have been anorexic or was it known ?

Drug addicts tend not to have much of an appetite for food.

Doing a bit of research on gay actors I came across this one who will be turning 96 on the 25th. Terry Kilburn (born 25 November 1926), British born he moved to the States when he was 10.   Best known for his roles as a child actor, in films such as A Christmas Carol (1938) in which he played Tiny Tim and Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939).

tk.jpg

yyyy.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MarkF said:

Doing a bit of research on gay actors I came across this one who will be turning 96 on the 25th. Terry Kilburn (born 25 November 1926), British born he moved to the States when he was 10.   Best known for his roles as a child actor, in films such as A Christmas Carol (1938) in which he played Tiny Tim and Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939).

tk.jpg

yyyy.jpg

Also the oldest living guest star from the original Get Smart tv series, followed by H.M. Wynant and David Ketchum (series regular/Agent 13), if I’m not mistaken.

• Like 1

She didn't exactly look great.More like a melted waxwork.

She got some of those death hoax YouTube videos in the past few days. Possible it's that?

• Like 1

Very possible @Death Impends, ta. 

Ah the times we live in when YouTube is seen as a reliable source of news....

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Very possible @Death Impends, ta. 

Ah the times we live in when YouTube is seen as a reliable source of news....

Maybe that’s where that this Anthony Parsons dude is getting it from

As someone that absolutely loves that show, she is popular enough where it will be well known rather quickly.

I follow a few Twitter accounts that report anything slightly notable death wise correlated to that show. Nothing I've seen yet

• Like 2

Obituary for Kymberly Herrin, model turned actress, who has died from breast cancer aged 65: https://newspress.com/herrin-kymberly-ellen/

One of the Playboy playmates in Beverly Hills Cop II, she was rather better known as a girl who appeared in several ZZ Top videos, particularly Legs, and also the "Dream Ghost" (i.e. the sex ghost) in the original Ghostbusters.

image.jpeg.79368333f5563862e6755c8a93615562.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

On 01/01/2022 at 22:01, arghton said:

Living or confirmed alive during the last 6 years:

Caren Marsh Doll (1919-) Judy Garland's stand-in.

Priscilla Ann Montgomery Clark (1929-) Was alive in 2016 (article) and looked great.

Betty Ann Bruno (1930-) Later worked as a reporter and a tv host. Has a wikipedia page.

Ardith Dondanville (1930-) Was alive in 2016 according to facebook posts.

Joan Kenmore (1931-) Shitty TMZ article from 2018 here about how the "munchkins are not dead" due to there being a couple of child actors still alive with a 35 second clip of her talking about how she was informed of Jerry Maren's frail health before he died.

Valerie Lee Shepard (1931-) Alive

Elaine V. Merk (1931-) Likely alive

Sad to report that Joan Kenmore died back in July 2022

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClGUJ5boQ4Y/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One to consider for future DL generations?

"Those who inherit two copies from their mother and father have an even higher risk, but not a certainty. In addition to raising risk, APOE-e4 may tend to make symptoms appear at a younger age than usual."

Apparently that 'higher risk' means it's 8 to 10 times higher than the average person.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DoorSlammer said:

One to consider for future DL generations?

Apparently that 'higher risk' means it's 8 to 10 times higher than the average person.

He also revealed his maternal grandfather has been suffering from Alzheimer's, and is still alive. A Dutch immigrant and father to Leonie Hemsworth-Van Os (1960).

Quote from the Vanity Fair article:

I haven't seen him in a few years, but my other family members have and there's some days where he's quite joyful and gives you a big hug. But my mum was saying he's just a really friendly guy. I'm not sure he actually remembers much anymore and he slips in and out of Dutch, which is his original language, so he'll be talking Dutch and English and then a mash-up and then maybe some other new words as well.

• Like 1

American actress Nicki Aycox (wikidead at 47 from leukaemia.

Film credits include Jeepers Creepers 2 and Perfect Stranger. TV credits include Dark Blue and Supernatural.

164121_v9_ba.jpg.7703ddac2813a27923caca2da6ebe2f3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Blythe Danner, never seemingly mentioned on the Forum, shares she suffered from the same type of oral cancer that killed her husband Bruce Paltrow. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11453305/Blythe-Danner-says-shes-lucky-alive-battling-kind-cancer-killed-husband.html

May not be a unique DDP pick for long, ha, but she's in remission, so...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Cara Williams, Michel Bouquet, Peter Brook, Virginia Patton, Art Laboe, Angela Lansbury, and Gerald Stern recently passed away a few years before making it to 100.  Something for me to remember is that not everyone makes it to 100 or is beyond 100, so I have a couple more living individuals born in 1925 on my 2023 deathlist which includes Lou Carnesecca, Leo Esaki, Bill Hayes, Alan Bergman, and Virginia Zeani which means they do not have much time left even though they are still alive.  Since Lou Carnesecca, Leo Esaki, and Bill Hayes were all born in the first half of 2023, I hope they make it to 98 if not 100 by the time of their death and surpass Carl Reiner.

• Confused 5
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

Something for remember is that not everyone makes it to 100

Big if true, could have revolutionary implications for deadpooling.

• Haha 17

Stuntman James Winburn, responsible for some of the great movie scenes of the 1970s, has died aged 85.

• Like 6

Mildly old news by now, but doesn't seem like it was noted on here:

Actor Barry Corbin was fighting oral cancer over the summer. Turned 82 last month. Googling around shows a recent update in People. Says he had surgery, feared losing his voice, but seems generally out of the woods now even though his doctor says he'll be a "patient for life".

Doesn't seem like he'll die imminently, but perhaps one to watch for 2024+. (He's already a DDP pick.)

• Like 2