Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Cablevision and HBO (the original network of Game of Thrones) founder Charles Dolan is on my 2025 shadowlist meaning that I'm hoping he will make it to 98 slightly surpassing Carl Reiner, but not guaranteeing that he will make it to 100 while I'm hoping some other noted living individuals born in 1926 will make it to 100 such as David Attenborough.

Charles Dolan is on my list for February 2025 meaning that I'm guessing he will live to roughly the exact same age that former Czechoslovakian prime minister Lubomír Štrougal made it to.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

17 minutes ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

Cablevision and HBO (the original network of Game of Thrones) founder Charles Dolan is on my 2025 shadowlist meaning that I'm hoping he will make it to 98 slightly surpassing Carl Reiner, but not guaranteeing that he will make it to 100 while I'm hoping some other noted living individuals born in 1926 will make it to 100 such as David Attenborough.

Charles Dolan is on my list for February 2025 meaning that I'm guessing he will live to roughly the exact same age that former Czechoslovakian prime minister

Lubomír Štrougal made it to.

Why Are You The Way That You Are GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

Charles Dolan is on my list for February 2025 meaning that I'm guessing he will live to roughly the exact same age that former Czechoslovakian prime minister Lubomír Štrougal made it to.

You’re preparing a deathlist for february 2025 ? What Kind of person are you ? 

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

You’re preparing a deathlist for february 2025 ? What Kind of person are you ? 

I am a person who is preparing shadowlists in advance for subsequent years and I even put certain individuals for specific months in these given years on my list.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

I am a person who is preparing shadowlists in advance for subsequent years and I even put certain individuals for specific months in these given years on my list.

Do you understand how useless it is to predict the death of a nonagenarian for a specific month in two years ? Your whole reasoning in the above post is useless, do you get that ?

• Like 2

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

Do you understand how useless it is to predict the death of a nonagenarian for a specific month in two years ? Your whole reasoning in the above post is useless, do you get that ?

I somewhat do, but now I am focusing on more positive things on this site like the Happy Birthday Thread and the Death Anniversary Thread for where I can contribute more to.

On 06/04/2023 at 23:54, markb4 said:

2 days before his 102nd bday

Just like how Betty White, Angela Lansbury, and Carole Cook passed away just a couple days before their birthdays.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

Earl Holliman also starred in "Where Is Everybody?", the first episode of The Twilight Zone. Probably his most-seen role in the long run.

Earl Holliman also shagged Jane Fonda which famously made @gooseberry crumble very jealous... Of Jane Fonda.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, John "요한" Sulu said:

Just like how Betty White, Angela Lansbury, and Carole Cook passed away just a couple days before their birthdays.

I suspect a serial killer.

• Like 2

American child actress Joyce Arleen (Wikidead at 91

She appeared during the Golden Age of Hollywood in movies like The Great McGinty, The Gay Sisters, Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch and This is the Life.

Joyce Arleen - IMDb

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

American child actress Joyce Arleen (Wikidead at 91

She appeared during the Golden Age of Hollywood in movies like The Great McGinty, The Gay Sisters, Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch and This is the Life.

Joyce Arleen - IMDb

EU blocked. Try to provide links that allow people to access it.

Interesting that her obit says that her sister, Dorothy Joyce (IMDb; now known as Dorothy Bell) is still alive. Also a child actress, and with credits as early as 1940, she must be 85–90, if not older.

On 23/11/2021 at 15:40, Spade_Cooley said:

Barry Humphries screams "perennial DL pick until he dies" as soon as he hits 90.

Barry Humphries never made it to 90, dying soon after he hit 89.

Not really Hollywood, but she did appear in a few major British films in the 1950's. Moiya Kelly,  probably best known as Martha Cratchit in the 1951 film, Scrooge died in January.

Also appeared in Belle of St Trinian's and Love Lottery, with other stage and television appearances.

Best link I can find is one from Twitter. Presumably the family replied as I've not seen anything else - 

• Like 2

Ron Faber, who played Chuck the Assistant Director in the movie within the film the Exorcist, has died. He was 90. The character was a subordinate to the Burke Dennings director character played by Jack MacGowran.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/04/27/actor-from-the-exorcist-dies-after-battle-with-lung-cancer/

• Like 2

On 23/03/2023 at 07:30, MortalCaso said:

Sad news. Not sure of the best place for this. Do we have a M*A*S*H thread or the like somewhere?

(Wiki) (IMDb) Eileen Saki who played a small, but memorable, role in the show as bartender Rosie, has been diagnosed with cancer.

From the same source, Eileen Saki reportedly dead: 

RIP.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Telegraph obit for Diana Herbert (IMDb), aged 94, a Hollywood starlet who worked with Marilyn Monroe.

Not sure how the Telegraph got in there first but there you go.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Telegraph obit for Diana Herbert (IMDb), aged 94, a Hollywood starlet who worked with Marilyn Monroe.

Not sure how the Telegraph got in there first but there you go.

She was the cousin of Hollywood actress Kathleen Hughes (Wiki) (born as her in 1928 and still alive aged 94)

• Like 1

Kenneth Anger dead at 96.

• Like 9

Variety obit for Kenny.

On 21/09/2021 at 00:44, YoungWillz said:

Tim Donnelly, long time actor who was best known for playing recurring character Fireman Chet Kelly in the 1970s US action-drama series Emergency! being reported dead, shortly after his 77th birthday: https://www.jems.com/news/tim-donnelly-chet-kelly-emergency/

Seems to have commenced his acting career as an uncredited child in the Mickey Rooney vehicle Baby Face Nelson, way back in 1957.

Michael Norell, actor turned screenwriter known for his turn as Captain Hank Stanley in Emergency!, reportedly died on 12 May: https://www.statecollege.com/obituaries/michael-alden-norell/

Wrote for The Love Boat, among other stuff.

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0635260/

• Like 3