Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

He had terminal brain cancer - http://www.dailymail...ed-suicide.html. Just think of all those lost DDP points.

Yeah, what a spoilsport! ;)

That's a term you don't seem to hear much nowadays, good for you keeping it alive! :)

Brian Gerber, who worked with Leo DiCaprio to produce 'The 11th Hour', has been found dead in his car.

Don't see it mentioned but Stephen Dunham @ 48. Been in a lot of stuff I've never watched although I do remember him as the cowboy in The Mummy

999TMY_Stephen_Dunham_002.jpg

http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/stephen-dunham-actor-death/

Mummys curse?

No, the first film.

An as yet un-named crew member has drowned at the shooting of Johnny Depps movie 'The Lone Ranger'.

Edit, seems it was a diver.

Edited by Paul Bearer

Whooooft, and going out witha fucking BANG is Johnny Lewis at 28.

Better known as Prospect in the Sons of Anarchy, he offed an 81 year old woman whilst out his tits then jumped to his death...........

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/89266/Katy-Perrys-Ex-Boyfriend-Johnny-Lewis-Found-Dead-After-Drug-Fuelled-Murder-Of-Woman-81-

Whooooft, and going out witha fucking BANG is Johnny Lewis at 28.

Better known as Prospect in the Sons of Anarchy, he offed an 81 year old woman whilst out his tits then jumped to his death...........

http://www.entertain...er-Of-Woman-81-

Nope, still no bells ringing.

Edit to add:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the headline 'Katy Perry's Ex'; there was a brief flicker of hope that it was really that twat Brand

Edited by time

Michael O'Hare at 60, was Commander Sinclair on Babylon5

wpmHw.jpg

from producers Faecesbook page

I regret that I must convey the sad news that Michael O'Hare passed away today. He suffered a heart attack on Sunday and was in a coma until his passing this afternoon. This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O'Hare family. He was an amazing man.

Michael O'Hare at 60, was Commander Sinclair on Babylon5

wpmHw.jpg

from producers Faecesbook page

I regret that I must convey the sad news that Michael O'Hare passed away today. He suffered a heart attack on Sunday and was in a coma until his passing this afternoon. This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O'Hare family. He was an amazing man.

This is a bit scary as quite a few of the cast of this show have died relatively young.

We have just started watching it through.

Very Sad.

In tribute...

Blazing Saddles on ITV4 tonight at 11.00 pm after 'The Jerk' One of Steve Martins funniest films IMO.

Steve Martin's collaborations with Carl Reiner were by far his best

Peter Greenaway proposes to end it all when he's 80.

Get him on your 2022 shortlists now!

As always this time of year, TCM releases their annual In Memoriam video. Not their strongest one IMO, but still quite nice and will inevitably be much better than whatever the next Oscars ceremony churns out.

As always this time of year, TCM releases their annual In Memoriam video. Not their strongest one IMO, but still quite nice and will inevitably be much better than whatever the next Oscars ceremony churns out.

Come on, that tribute video is shit compared to the one at the Oscar ceremony. I think every actor and actress should have one powerful line in a tribute and a cheerful one.

Sir Ian McKellern is talking about his six year battle with cancer. Has that kind of feel of him going public because it ain't going well...

Sir Ian McKellern is talking about his six year battle with cancer. Has that kind of feel of him going public because it ain't going well...

He claims it 'isn't that big of a deal' because it has been contained to his prostate and hasn't spread yet (He has it examined regularly. He goes on to say that he has never had any treatment for it.)

It's gonna get worse, and I have a feeling that when he finally decides to do something about it, it will be too late.

• Like 1