Guest IYG

Hollywood Possibilities

Why doesn't my posts get likes anymore I am making creative and funny posts and I get nothing.

• Like 3

^^^ attention seeker.....

I actually had to read his post.

Ive just had to scoop my tits up after I lolled them off :lol:

Aren't you one of the ones who had to block me for being "vile" (your words)? But now you're calling me laughable? Schizo much? And going after me cause I protested against Phantard's casual waving away of Hollywood pedo allegations? Yeah, great choice of battle there.

Taking after Phantard and mimicking his stoopid routine of calling me evil one minute then laughable the next, is the worst. I mean seriously you questioned my "dignity"...? Christ.

Why doesn't my posts get likes anymore I am making creative and funny posts and I get nothing.

I'm a lot funnier than you and I only got 2 this month (then I didn't post much)

So it's probably not particular to you, just a general thing of there not being much to joke about lately.

Aren't you one of the ones who had to block me for being "vile" (your words)? But now you're calling me laughable? Schizo much? And going after me cause I protested against Phantard's casual waving away of Hollywood pedo allegations? Yeah, great choice of battle there.

Taking after Phantard and mimicking his stoopid routine of calling me evil one minute then laughable the next, is the worst. I mean seriously you questioned my "dignity"...? Christ.

I'm a lot funnier than you and I only got 2 this month (then I didn't post much)

So it's probably not particular to you, just a general thing of there not being much to joke about lately.

I will break a good habit and reply to you.

You are, without any shadow of a doubt, intelligent, witty, articulate and outrageously funny at times.

You are also Batshit mad who garners zero sympathy and support because you rant like Ronnie Pickering and say things so vile it negates ANY defence or argument you put forward.

Nobody gives a fuck about how you have suffered at the hands of your mummy, you lost the fucking plot long ago.

Most of us expect to end up on the end of one of your rambling monologues and we don't give a shit because we don't care.

Your words don't wound because you don't matter.

That's a real pity, you have much to contribute but you would rather act like a fucking tool.

You are a lost cause.

• Like 3

Zorders, no one has questioned your dignity, just your mental stability.

I will break a good habit and reply to you.

(blah blah blah)

Nobody gives a fuck about how you have suffered at the hands of your mummy, you lost the fucking plot long ago.

Most of us expect to end up on the end of one of your rambling monologues and we don't give a shit because we don't care.

Your words don't wound because you don't matter.

(blah blah)

For someone who's such a self-appointed expert on whether people give a fuck or not, you really have a blind spot when it comes to me and "certain posters opinions of me" don't you?

Please don't veer another thread way off topic again, most questions I ask to you are rhetorical at this point, I didn't come here to yet again to listen to you mock me for complaining about crippling childhood neglect and abuse while sobbing about one joke I made like a year ago when you were a full grown adult (apparently). Nor did I want an extended analysis about how "vile" or "batshit" I am from someone who said people who use food banks are "scum". :rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna reply originally but I changed my mind cos it was funny to see the tedious crowd of Phantom and Toast fervently lining up to "like" ranty posts directed at me, just to prove yet again how totally not bothered they were by what a supposed "lunatic" said about them. Hiding behind a block button and only able to express yourself with a "like" button, definitely showing us all a thing or two about aging well aren't you guys? (and not proving the Unabomber right at all!)

(if you must continue this, hopefully later someone will have moved these posts. In the meantime Phantard, instead of lecturing me about "mental stability", because I refuse to worship the biggest mobile nuthouse in history, Islam, how about just killing yourself instead)

One of my favourite Scottish usage of words as a descriptive term is "flange".

Zyklon , you are indeed, a "flange".

Hope that helps, here all week etc etc,

Yours, charon.

• Like 2

Someone gave me five boxes of old VHS tapes, and I'm slowly plowing through them, bringing me to Resurrection (1980), starring fellow Detroiter Ellen Burstyn (b dec 7 1932) and also casting Madeleine Sherwood (billed as Madeleine Thornton-Sherwood) who died April 23, 2016. A couple others in the cast are Clifford David (b June 1932) and Lois Smith (b Nov 1930). All three are decent possibilities in the next few years.

SirC

Oh we have thread-hungry folks that have infested DL16 so they can pick up from here with an Aykroyd thread.

Dan Aykroyd called 911 and rushed to hospital with stomach pains. Ain't that a gas?!

Prolly nuthin but I'm begging someone to win Biggest A-hole of DL Forums 2016 and start the Aykroyd thread.

SirC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626631/Ghostbusters-star-Dan-Aykroyd-rushed-emergency-room-complaints-stomach-pain.html

Oh we have thread-hungry folks that have infested DL16 so they can pick up from here with an Aykroyd thread.

Dan Aykroyd called 911 and rushed to hospital with stomach pains. Ain't that a gas?!

Prolly nuthin but I'm begging someone to win Biggest A-hole of DL Forums 2016 and start the Aykroyd thread.

SirC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626631/Ghostbusters-star-Dan-Aykroyd-rushed-emergency-room-complaints-stomach-pain.html

sir Creep please no one could ever take your place.
  • Like 1

SirC

First thread I saw at the top of the new posts this morning was for Dan Aykroyd. Whats up there, I thought? Oh, indigestion, I guess. I should learn by now new threads no longer immediately equal dire health.

• Like 2

SirC

First thread I saw at the top of the new posts this morning was for Dan Aykroyd. Whats up there, I thought? Oh, indigestion, I guess. I should learn by now new threads no longer immediately equal dire health.

That's what Maurice Gibb thought.....

• Like 2

SirChttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626631/Ghostbusters-star-Dan-Aykroyd-rushed-emergency-room-complaints-stomach-pain.html

Well, one of the 3-4 asshats we now have, RobertMugabe, came through as expected. Looking forward to the Brad Pitt thread when TMZ reports he was seen buying cough syrup.

SC

• Like 1

SirChttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3626631/Ghostbusters-star-Dan-Aykroyd-rushed-emergency-room-complaints-stomach-pain.html

Well, one of the 3-4 asshats we now have, RobertMugabe, came through as expected. Looking forward to the Brad Pitt thread when TMZ reports he was seen buying cough syrup.

SC

you do realize he did that to annoy you, you dumbass.
  • Like 1

SC

This creep chap clearly has little man syndrome. I have seen this before with white farmers. Like them, he needs putting in his place.

• Like 4

SC

This creep chap clearly has little man syndrome. I have seen this before with white farmers. Like them, he needs putting in his place.

You're just the man to do it Bobby Mugs. I do like the term "asshat" however.

Ron Lester, hospice. About 8th from the top in a few 90s films like Good Burger and Varsity Blues.

More "Ideas and Possibilitiesfor Mid-Summer" rather than "2017", really, but he might hold on for the July 1st sub line in some deadpools.

• Like 1

Ron Lester, hospice. About 8th from the top in a few 90s films like Good Burger and Varsity Blues.

More "Ideas and Possibilitiesfor Mid-Summer" rather than "2017", really, but he might hold on for the July 1st sub line in some deadpools.

now dead http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/17/ron-lester-dead-varsity-blues-actor-dies-45

His brother 'Mo' was in the Saville thread.

• Like 1

I know he was very fat. Too much cholesterol probably damaged his health.