Guest Q. Steltanus

Who will be the new numero uno?

Guest Q. Steltanus

Now that the pope is no more... who will take his place as perrenial deathlist favourite? Ian Paisley seems a strong contender, because he will probably be in ill health for over a decade before he kicks the proverbial bucket.

If we take previous listings as a factor, from the 2005 list it would be Sir John Mills.

If we take total posts on each contender, Gerald Ford closely followed by Diego Maradona.

Despite the antagonistic emotions that he engenders I suspect that D Maradona is not really at deaths door. He may not reach his allotted 'four score years and ten', but he will be here for some time yet.

Guest Yabba Dabba

I am banking on Brooke Astor. Super lady.....very old! :referee:

Guest IYG

How about a blast from the past, Clive Dunn. I was looking at the older DL yesterday and he appeared a few times, even took the #1 spot I think at one time or another.

How about a blast from the past, Clive Dunn. I was looking at the older DL yesterday and he appeared a few times, even took the #1 spot I think at one time or another.

As I may have said before, Dunn is the Rasputin of Deathlist. It will take a hell of a lot to shuffle him off his perch.

My bet would be Ronnie Biggs, followed by Simon Wiesenthal, if they make it through this year.

If we take previous listings as a factor, from the 2005 list it would be Sir John Mills.

If we take total posts on each contender, Gerald Ford closely followed by Diego Maradona.

And if we take total postings on a thread, not necessarily on this years list, the next one to go will, sadly, be Mr Josco's Little Man.

Guest Guest

I think Maggie Thatcher might become a deathlist favourite. She's teetering and senile, but she'll hang on for bloody ages as one last kick in the teeth to the miners waiting to dance on her grave.

And if we take total postings on a thread, not necessarily on this years list, the next one to go will, sadly, be Mr Josco's Little Man.

There'll be wailing and gnashing of teeth, days of mourning and grief and inconsolable maidens the length and breadth of the nation.

And a sN-wording from Mrs Josco.

Guest death list watcher

Gerald Ford with out question!

Guest Guest Boudicca

dickdickthumb7hv.jpg

Wow, have you been looking at my files?

Guest IYG

Death by decapitation for Josco's little man.

That or circumcision. :referee:

Guest One Man Jury
Despite the antagonistic emotions that he engenders I suspect that D Maradona is not really at deaths door. He may not reach his allotted 'four score years and ten', but he will be here for some time yet.

Don't give up hoping though!

Shouldn't that have read "flies?"

By the way, I wonder what's become of josco's little man's greatest admirer. We haven't heard from Amanda for a while now. :dead:

If he survives this year, I'd say Gerald Ford will probably be Number 1 for the 2006 list.

I've long been a supporter of the demise of Sir John Mills. He's far too old and takes up valuable air. Personally I was hoping he'd shuffle off before the Pope, who was a mere stripling compared to SJM. Beyond that Gerald Ford would be an ideal candidate for list-topping wioth Edward Heath following in his wake.

Guest One Man Jury
I've long been a supporter of the demise of Sir John Mills. He's far too old and takes up valuable air. Personally I was hoping he'd shuffle off before the Pope, who was a mere stripling compared to SJM. Beyond that Gerald Ford would be an ideal candidate for list-topping wioth Edward Heath following in his wake.

SJM has one advantage over both of the others. He's British and so nearer to God.

Guest IYG

SJM has one advantage over both of the others. He's British and so nearer to God.

I thought all the British go to hell anyway.

"The correct answer is Mormon"

Have I missed the question?

Guest IYG

Have I missed the question?

Watch South Park and you'll know. :huh:

The question is who gets to go to heaven.

The question is who gets to go to heaven.

Not me, cos heaven can wait.

Guest Guest

You don't have to worry about him anymore!