Crispy

Paul Hunter

Very sad news, he was a good player (could, perhaps should have won the World Championships in 2003) and seemed a nice lad.

Here's a link....

Paul Hunter dies at 27

Guest procky

you sad W**nkers,happy now

No, I didn't have him in any of my lists.

The Hunter has become the hunted, it seems...

Why would we be happy? He wasn't on the list...

I liked Paul Hunter, he was a charasmatic player in his own way. I think his death is a loss for the world of snooker.

:) Paul :(

Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Oh and if you even bother retaliating to this you're an even bigger loser.

Shut up.

(Thats all the time I'm allocating to that one.)

paul hunter sadly passed away 2day from cancer

Dear Guest

Please substantiate your claim. He is in my DDP team and thus I am very interested in such news.

DWB :)

Dear Guest

I now consider your claim to be well and truly substantiated. Thanks for posting the news.

DWB :(

At 27, you could say his black was potted before most of the reds. :)

(My attempt at being funny) I won't give up the day job))

Another knotch for Meet Your Maker though...

I remember watching his match in the WC six months ago and he looked

pretty crook...

Guest Prole art threat
Re: the Paul Hunter messages - cheap laughs, well done all of you, so witty, so funny and to the owner of this site the same sentiments, good laugh when it's down the pub after a few drinks if you know it's done in jest, but if you actually devote time to doing this online, you've got serious problems. But of course, no-one will ever know or suspect it's YOU will they??? Very brave of you - see you down the dole queue, loser.

Oh and if you even bother retaliating to this you're an even bigger loser.

Shut up.

(Thats all the time I'm allocating to that one.)

Well Paul sadly died today you sad ambulance chaser - am sure your thoughts are with is family espeically his young daughter - clearly your empathy lies with only your own welfare, so I hope you sleep well and never dream.

Well Paul sadly died today you sad ambulance chaser - am sure your thoughts are with is family espeically his young daughter - clearly your empathy lies with only your own welfare, so I hope you sleep well and never dream.

I've never chased an Ambulance in my life. I much prefer blocking their way and slowing them down, its much more terminal that way.

Guest Liam Protheroe

RIP Paul Hunter aged 27:(:):(:(:(

Guest Herby

The sad passing of Paul Hunter a huge loss to snooker. RIP PAUL :)

He died far too soon. What a shocker. He would have made my team next year but it's not to be and that's a crying shame. An opportunity lost. I'm sorry for his wife and daughter but glad he was able to make them secure financially. All that's left is to mourn our loss, well those of us who didn't have him.

I was just wondering which two letters are missing from the word "w**nkers".

Guest Guest

RIP

Guest Guest

There is NOTHING in this sick world which someone will not make fun of. Yes, there are some very sad losers out there, who obviously get their ego boosts and kicks from making very unfunny jibes at others. The whole of this site is disgusting but to mock a young man of just 27, with a baby of under a year old - well, it is despicable.

Anway, I am sure whoever runs this site will be delighted to know that Paul Hunter died tonight, just five days before his 28th birthday. As a big snooker fan, I will miss him greatly, as will millions of other people. I wonder how many would miss the death of the creep who runs this site?? :)

Guest Guest

Just popped on this site. My general message to you all is: Go out, live some sort of life, maybe kiss a girl.

You bunch of F*****g sad inbreds.

Paul Hunter - R.I.P.

Guest olli sidda
Thank you for those words of wisdom......... now bugger off and annoy some one else :)

Boomshanka

mate you are a fu**ing loser i hope you are proud of those comments you said about paul hunter, he has a wife a little girl more than you will eva have or at least u wont have 1 that loves you. now that the best snooker player in the world is dead i hope you sleep tight you nasty sick minded tw*t and i hope you soon have to suffer the way he has, because honestly you deserve it,

Guest Guest

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.

Guest Guest

I've never chased an Ambulance in my life. I much prefer blocking their way and slowing them down, its much more terminal that way.

you that take the piss out of dying people on this sh*t sight need to get help. I personally knew paul hunter one of the nicest guys you could eva meet. if i saw you out and about you would be 6 foot fuc*king under. R.I.P. paul and godbless my friend

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.

Stumble upon a lot of homoerotic forums do you? :)

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon.
Try supergaytdonkleyhungooiledstuds.com.

I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.
Fair play, I feel the same way sometimes.

Moms, eh? Raped to death, eh? That's quite hard to do, I'd imagine. Although if you could explain it to us, then perhaps we could consider the likelihood of it happening to any potential candidates for next year's list.

Give that no-one has ever died of AIDS, I think you should check your facts...

I imagine you mean "AIDS-related illness," but hey - we've all got to go sometime.

As for homoerotic forum, oh if only it was...Oliver Reed wrestling naked on camera, those were the days...

Guest R.

You sad bunch of c**ts. Is your life that sad and pathetic you have to bet on people (in most cases people that have done a lot with their lives) losing theirs?

Hopefully this signals the death of this piece of shite of a site.

F*****g losers.

You sad bunch of c**ts. Is your life that sad and pathetic you have to bet on people (in most cases people that have done a lot with their lives) losing theirs?

Hopefully this signals the death of this piece of shite of a site.

F*****g losers.

Bet? Now that's a novel idea!

How would you rather we enjoyed ourselves? By watching some cancer-riddled shell of a player try and pick up a cue and smack some balls around a table?

Pah!