Crispy

Paul Hunter

Guest Guest

RIP Paul Hunter :)

You sad bunch of c**ts. Is your life that sad and pathetic you have to bet on people (in most cases people that have done a lot with their lives) losing theirs?

Where is the reference to gambling shite for brains?

Hopefully this signals the death of this piece of shite of a site.

F*****g losers.

Bet it isn't.

Fcuk off cocksucker.

You see, this country used to be great with the old stiff-upper-lip.

Then that perxoide slut of a princess died in 1997 and all of the less desirable part of the country seemed to want to leave her flowers and cry, when all she did was go around having sex with as many men as possible and not much else.

Did they know her? No. Would she have cared for them if there were no cameras present? No.

Did Diana used to phone the likes of the News of the World to tell them where she would be so they would send cameras? Yes.

And now Paul Hunter? Come on, people - grow up!

Guest SnookerFanUK

Sad to hear of the death of the great Paul HUnter, who lost his battle with cancer last night.

R.I.P Paul. You will not be forgotten.

Guest Keith Hartley

[i am an expat Bradfordian living in Andalucia, Southern Spain and I loved watching Paul play in competition. I am so shocked at the sad news of his death, he was such an inspiration to all budding bsnooker players. His passing will be deeply felt by all lovers of the game of snooker. My heart goes out to hiswife and young daughter. Paul old 'hoss, you will be sadly missed.

K F Hartley

keithjoyce@terra.es

Guest Guest
How would you rather we enjoyed ourselves? By watching some cancer-riddled shell of a player try and pick up a cue and smack some balls around a table?

Dude, that's a pretty moronic comment - he inspired a hell of a lot of people by continuing to live his life despite being ill, a hell of an achievement. But hey, this place seems to be full of that type of person who seem to enjoy people's death and only have sympathy because they weren't on their list. Ah well, I wonder if you'd still have that attitude if people danced on your mother's/father's/son's/daughter's grave...

Oh, and for some bizarre reason this site is pretty high up on google searches for Paul Hunter, which is probably why you are getting a load of stick. Which has been self-inflicted.

You see, this country used to be great with the old stiff-upper-lip.

Then that perxoide slut of a princess died in 1997 and all of the less desirable part of the country seemed to want to leave her flowers and cry, when all she did was go around having sex with as many men as possible and not much else.

Did they know her? No. Would she have cared for them if there were no cameras present? No.

Did Diana used to phone the likes of the News of the World to tell them where she would be so they would send cameras? Yes.

And now Paul Hunter? Come on, people - grow up!

The rot set in before '97, when people started to lay flowers at sites of fatal road accidents or murder locations. Now you have the phenomenon of the grief tourist, who goes out of their way to lay flowers at these sites. I blame the modern news media and all their revolting emoting.

Guest Paul J Hunter (no relation)

this site is the sickest F*****g load of sh*t i've ever seen. this F*****g guy right, he plays snooker better thasn most peple in the world yeah, and you F*****g load of pricks are happy when he gets F*****g cancer? F*****g cancer? you F*****g people don';t deserve to use the internet; you should all be taken to guntanamo bay and locked up like F*****g dogs. he's agot a litte baby girl you know, you sick c**ts. and a wife. think howe they're feeling, while you lot are m,aking money off his death. what a sad, morbid, waste-of-atoms bucnh of cocksucking knobjockeys you lot are, you sick f**ks. i hope his family sue your site and make millions off you, and you can rot in F*****g kail like gary glitter and that huntley pervert. nice site though. keep up the good work guys. you F*****g arseholes, you make me ashamed to speakl english.

Guest You bunch of losers

Jesus wept, I've never come across such a depressing and sad forum in all my life. I wonder how many of you losers have anonymous profiles because heaven forbid someone find something out about you. Bunch of sad case pr*cks in here. And to whoever the owner is, get a f**king life you retard, honestly, do you think this sort of stuff is funny. Can't believe I even wasted a few minutes typing this, I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

This is probably the most homoerotic forum I've ever had the displeasure to stumble upon. I hope all of the regular posters here die of AIDS. I hope your moms get raped to death you F*****g freaks.

I can understand all the stuff about sad losers etc but homoerotic? What's that all about? I don't think you meant to say that. I think you've been dodging around various sites and you'd just been ranting in some gay place and forgot where you were - another site, another rant. Not much homoeroticism here unless I've been missing something.

While you're at it take a look at some of these rants. Nothing like a death to bring out the lowest common denomenator in society. Get to the garage and buy your celophane wrapped Chrysanths in day glow shades then trot along to your nearest snooker dive and dump them on the step. A fitting tribute?

Guest Guest

You sad bunch of c**ts. Is your life that sad and pathetic you have to bet on people (in most cases people that have done a lot with their lives) losing theirs?

Where is the reference to gambling shite for brains?

Hopefully this signals the death of this piece of shite of a site.

F*****g losers.

Bet it isn't.

Fcuk off cocksucker.

What is the aim of the site then you f**kin knobend? I bet I can guess how many die off my list is it not?

Word it whatever way you want - it is a load of f**king bollox.

Oh and Dr Hackenslash, I would prefer you enjoyed yourself by jumping off a very high building and letting whatever excuse of a brain you have, splatter over whatever shitehole of a town it is that has the misfortune of you wánking into it's sewarge system.

I'll be having a laugh when the plug is pulled on this piece of shite. Domain registrar and ISP have already been notified and seeing as it is registered in the UK, you shower of nerds and fuckwits are breaking the law.

Bye losers. Now f**k off. :)

Oh and Dr Hackenslash, I would prefer you enjoyed yourself by jumping off a very high building and letting whatever excuse of a brain you have, splatter over whatever shitehole of a town it is that has the misfortune of you wánking into it's sewarge system.

I'll be having a laugh when the plug is pulled on this piece of shite. Domain registrar and ISP have already been notified and seeing as it is registered in the UK, you shower of nerds and fuckwits are breaking the law.

You were doing so well until you had a problem with sewage and the apostrophe on the "it's" that wasn't needed.

Breaking the law, hey? I'd love to know how...

Good fun, though, that your lives are so pathetic they have been so touched by a 27-year-old snooker player...

Guest stan the man

I cant stop crying.Hes too young to die :)

regards,

iain

this site is the sickest F*****g load of sh*t i've ever seen. this F*****g guy right, he plays snooker better thasn most peple in the world yeah, and you F*****g load of pricks are happy when he gets F*****g cancer? F*****g cancer? you F*****g people don';t deserve to use the internet; you should all be taken to guntanamo bay and locked up like F*****g dogs. he's agot a litte baby girl you know, you sick c**ts. and a wife. think howe they're feeling, while you lot are m,aking money off his death. what a sad, morbid, waste-of-atoms bucnh of cocksucking knobjockeys you lot are, you sick f**ks. i hope his family sue your site and make millions off you, and you can rot in F*****g kail like gary glitter and that huntley pervert. nice site though. keep up the good work guys. you F*****g arseholes, you make me ashamed to speakl english.

Guest I have one question for you. Is it our fault that he is dead? Yes or No. Answer my question. Scream it to me.

Guest Guest
Good fun, though, that your lives are so pathetic they have been so touched by a 27-year-old snooker player...

Yeah, if only I could be a cool guy who takes the piss out of the dead over the internet - then I would be so hard

...I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

An unusual hobby, but each to their own.

Guest stan the man

Guest Paul J Hunter (no relation)

Bye losers. Now f**k off. :)

I know this F*****g guy and he's not F*****g joking. You bunch of spastics. You're all going to F*****g die.

RIP Paul, I hope you're playing a frame in heaven right now with John Spencer.

I usually don't show much emotion when a celebrity dies. I feel nothing. I know it's heart breaking Stan but i'm sure this has been expected for some time.

keep up the good work guys.

What a nice thing to say. You're a gentleman sir.

Guest You bunch of losers

...I'd rather stick icepicks in my balls than meet any of you creeps.

An unusual hobby, but each to their own.

Oh look, no personal details in your profile, feeling embarassed about being part of a sad case forum like this?

Where did it say anything about hobbies? :)

Guest Guest
"Snooker Star Wins Battle With Cancer"

According to this Yorkshire Post article he may well be on the mend.

so sadly premature :)

Yeah, if only I could be a cool guy who takes the piss out of the dead over the internet - then I would be so hard

A sort of online pathologist? That would be cool. Not sure if the erection would be appropriate, though...

Oh look, no personal details in your profile, feeling embarassed about being part of a sad case forum like this?

Where did it say anything about hobbies? :)

Tell me your hobbies. I'm dieing to know. :(