football_fan

Oral Roberts

Oral Roberts is one of the first American television evangelists and is often ridiculed in many circles due to his outrageous claims and failed prophecies. In the last few years, he has experienced at least 2 heart attacks, undergone heart surgery and now suffers from other health issues. It is surprising that he has lasted this long, but at 87 years old and in failing health he could be meeting his maker soon.

Oral Roberts is one of the first American television evangelists and is often ridiculed in many circles due to his outrageous claims and failed prophecies. In the last few years, he has experienced at least 2 heart attacks, undergone heart surgery and now suffers from other health issues.  It is surprising that he has lasted this long, but at 87 years old and in failing health he could be meeting his maker soon.

Let's hope he and his fellow self-appointed members of God's ground crew follow John Paul II's splendid example.

regards,

Hein

Oral Roberts is ... often ridiculed in many circles due to his outrageous claims and failed prophecies.

What, you mean no-one takes the piss out of his name? ;)

Oral Roberts is ... often ridiculed in many circles due to his outrageous claims and failed prophecies.

What, you mean no-one takes the piss out of his name? ;)

I find that hard to swallow.

(Boom-tisch)

Here we go again ... I'm starting to get deja vu ... Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace, Marc Almond etc etc

Here we go again ... I'm starting to get deja vu ... Deep Throat, Linda Lovelace, Marc Almond etc etc

...my, my, you have been busy meeting all those celebrities haven't you?

I had no idea you were so popular, but at least now I know why. ;)

It's my new avatar they all love ;)

"Dr Waldmann" by Lichtenstein, for all those that are (obviously not) interested.

Sounds more like presque vu to me. Oral, he he he, sounds like...

Oral.

Fellatio!

(Sorry, I couldn't think of a pun)

Oral Roberts is one of the first American television evangelists and is often ridiculed in many circles due to his outrageous claims and failed prophecies. In the last few years, he has experienced at least 2 heart attacks, undergone heart surgery and now suffers from other health issues. It is surprising that he has lasted this long, but at 87 years old and in failing health he could be meeting his maker soon.

Quite "oral" I'd say

His wife Evelyn died today at 88 in a California hospital of a head injury.

His wife Evelyn died today at 88 in a California hospital of a head injury.

Wow, did he impale her?

Apparently you can give too much oral.

Guest Guest

He may very well follow in the steps of Lord Callaghan and die within days of his wife.

Two weeks. Dead wife and broken hip = broken heart + heart condition x the mean rate of inflation in the Pacific Rim - the number of apostles at the last supper + the number of pages in the bible to a factor of 3 / the number of days in creation = April 14.

Two weeks. Dead wife and broken hip = broken heart + heart condition x the mean rate of inflation in the Pacific Rim - the number of apostles at the last supper + the number of pages in the bible to a factor of 3 / the number of days in creation = April 14.

A soul that should just be claimed if not givin good fortune...

Forgot to carry a two...the actual date will be June 20.

:lol: The clever blurb underneath his name "all talk, no action" His wife said the same thing "He's named Oral" :lol::lol::lol:

actualy, he is a cousin on my dad's side of the family. he is one of a set of twins. they were named after the thermometers.

I still cant' seeem to find my commorative plate. I think it had a picture of him at his university or something on it.

:lol: The clever blurb underneath his name "all talk, no action" His wife said the same thing "He's named Oral" :lol::lol::lol:

actualy, he is a cousin on my dad's side of the family. he is one of a set of twins. they were named after the thermometers.

;):lol::lol:

Rectal Roberts....hilarious. Blow Job Roberts and Rim Job Roberts.

You all missed an opportunity to raise this sad thread from the dead because it was Oral Robert's 89th birthday on the same day as Ernie B's 90th! I thought that this was a relevant article, but apparently it's just a basketball score. :shoot2:

You all missed an opportunity to raise this sad thread from the dead because it was Oral Robert's 89th birthday on the same day as Ernie B's 90th! I thought that this was a relevant article, but apparently it's just a basketball score. :shoot2:

I read earlier or it even could have been a few days ago that alot of members were giving him the token for the first hit on the year, personally I just can't see it. Why the the hell would he be the first hit? I think Borgnine should fall down the list accounting on his sturdy health, Billy Graham isn't on any of my lists, and thinking lately it's a 50% chance that I will probably regret it.

Guest Geroge Wendt

Forgot to carry a two...the actual date will be June 20.

In what year?