ixion

Angela Lansbury

Hi guys

I do hope Angela Lansbury makes it through the year I think she's 82 but then she's always looked 100 does she ever get a mention ?

Hi guys

I do hope Angela Lansbury makes it through the year I think she's 82 but then she's always looked 100 does she ever get a mention ?

She has her own thread here, which I believe you started :rolleyes: .

Threads merged again [HCW]

Hi guys

Ixion, are you Iain in disguise? :rolleyes:

She's a friend of Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls. Should imagine they are about the same age.

Not any more on any accounts.

Bea Arthur who mazel toved off into the great beyond last April the 25th of 2009., was born in May of 1922 more than 3 years before Lansbury and was ailing something awful for a while there. Lansbuury with the exception of joint surgeries is still spry and fit as a fiddle. ((never have understood fit as a fiddle.---what does it mean? Is a fiddle fit? do you fit into a fiddle? Is it to do with fiddler crabs? very confusing)

So, Lansbury, born in October of 1925, and being more than 3 years younger than Arthur and in better health should grace our stages, screens and boards for at least another 9 years.

Yeah she always looks spry and healthy.

She's going to be one of those tough old birds who will survive till her 90's.

Lucky Bint.

Guest VAR

What a ... ?! She is in good health condition despite of her age and it has surprised me greatly she was included in the list

Guest Mr.Chuckles

I don't understand why she was put on this years list, but in the recent event of celebrities biting the dust, there's always the off chance of Ms. Lansbury buying the farm.

There is no way she will go this year this list really is in poor order an should be selected more carefully she is in perfect health.How is this list selected? Who ever it is needs to be removed as the list is not doing itself justice!

Point duly noted, we'll take her out and replace her with "MOHAMED ALI".

Yeh an you jus trott on an follow son dennis hopper please

prat ( From: bohdizafah )

Your death list aint really up to owt really, so when you start hitting the wright deaths jus let me know you fool

Yeh an you jus trott on an follow son dennis hopper please

Be careful they get mad here when you say anything and I mean anything about Dennis Hopper that won't portrat the overpaid talentless man as a saint.

Angela Lansbury was a good actress, too bad she's about to die. I

said about to die, not dead yet.

Angela Lansbury is one of those actors that grates on my nerves-especially in Murder she Wrote. Jessica Fletcher is one of the most annoying characters ever created. Hopefully her death will bring to an end the never ending re-runs of that crap series!!

Angela Lansbury is one of those actors that grates on my nerves-especially in Murder she Wrote. Jessica Fletcher is one of the most annoying characters ever created. Hopefully her death will bring to an end the never ending re-runs of that crap series!!

If 'Murder She Wrote' teaches us anything, its not to invite Jessica Fletcher to any event under any circumstances.

She always brings a bad crowd, and someone always ends up dead. And her jokes are shit too.

Her daughter was involved with real murderers being one of the first people to join the Manson Family cult. She left before that night in August though.

Her daughter was involved with real murderers being one of the first people to join the Manson Family cult. She left before that night in August though.

Then the beige haired one should have shied away from appearing in Murder she Wrote!!

Death doesn't stop reruns.

Death doesn't stop reruns.

It's just wishful thinking on my part ;)

I prepared a quite witty repost, stating that the death of the title characters had never stopped the reruns of Matlock and Columbo, only to find out that Andy Griffith and Peter Falk are still alive... Oops! They're not even that old, 84 and 82, considered that they already looked ancient back then, didn't they?

Peter Falk is suffering from severe dementia, as mentioned elsewhere on the forum, though. Completely missed that, but it makes him a strong favourite for the DL 2011, I suppose.

The list of terminated ridiculously stupid police drama series is sheer endless, now I think of it. The death of Horst Tappert relieved us from Derrick, Inspector Morse died with John Thaw and Jake had to retire after the Fatman William Conrad passed. One of the most annoying detective series of the last decennium is Monk - I watched an episode last week (this one, to be specific) and it was pathetic. Can't think of any reason why Monk was so popular in the US.

I prepared a quite witty repost, stating that the death of the title characters had never stopped the reruns of Matlock and Columbo, only to find out that Andy Griffith and Peter Falk are still alive... Oops! They're not even that old, 84 and 82, considered that they already looked ancient back then, didn't they?

Peter Falk is suffering from severe dementia, as mentioned elsewhere on the forum, though. Completely missed that, but it makes him a strong favourite for the DL 2011, I suppose.

The list of terminated ridiculously stupid police drama series is sheer endless, now I think of it. The death of Horst Tappert relieved us from Derrick, Inspector Morse died with John Thaw and Jake had to retire after the Fatman William Conrad passed. One of the most annoying detective series of the last decennium is Monk - I watched an episode last week (this one, to be specific) and it was pathetic. Can't think of any reason why Monk was so popular in the US.

I thought that Andy Griffith had to be at least 90! Monk is one of the most senseless detective series' ever.It can't seem to make up it's mind whether it's a comedy or a straight drama, my sister likes it, though....But that's only because she's got terrible taste in TV programmes!

The revamped Hawaii Five-0 should be starting soon. I'm not going to watch anything but the opening credits - they're supposed to keep the

, which is full of greatness.

Yes, I also like Heb Alpert and the theme to the

TV show. Sue me. ;)

I'm not gay enough to watch the enitre Tony awards, however I watched a snipet and Ang seems to be fit as a fiddle.

• Like 1

I'm not gay enough to watch the enitre Tony awards, however I watched a snipet and Ang seems to be fit as a fiddle.

Hope im that active at 86 . think she will be a good bet to reach 100 .

I just hope Angela Lansbury has the decency and good sense not to start over taking the airwaves the way Betty White has recently.

Betty White was enjoyable over the years but now she is every place you look and it is just annoying to me. Glad she has the energy but with her latest show Off Their Rockers I am officially tired of her.

Anyway Angela Lansbury was in a morning show recently and seems quite healthy although her eyes don't seem to blink any more.