Jump to content
ixion

14. Angela Lansbury

Recommended Posts

She just finished filming a Little Women Miniseries and Mary Poppins Returns earlier this year and is now filming another movie. I think it's fair to say she just might make a run to join DeHavilland and Douglas in the 100 club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

She just finished filming a Little Women Miniseries and Mary Poppins Returns earlier this year and is now filming another movie. I think it's fair to say she just might make a run to join DeHavilland and Douglas in the 100 club.

Christopher Lee was making films as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*nearly has heart attack at thread bump*

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, msc said:

*nearly has heart attack at thread bump*

 

Lol, yeah the day she goes, I'm also gonna be distraught!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Wiki has the death of the English actress Kate Lansbury (Fish called Wanda etc) ,don't think a relation even if correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, charon said:

 

 

Wiki has the death of the English actress Kate Lansbury (Fish called Wanda etc) ,don't think a relation even if correct.


Her Guardian obit says that her grandfather was Labour leader George Lansbury, so I guess she must be a cousin of Angela's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given her age lansbury has to be considered for next year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Philip said:

Given her age lansbury has to be considered for next year.

She will live to be 100, fit as a fiddle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2018 at 15:29, John Robinson said:

Happy Birthday to Dame Angela Lansbury who turns 93 today. :birthday:

1 year later, she is 94 today.

:birthday:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use