Guest Death List Observer

U.S. Political Figures over 85

28 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Doing a bit better since I posted that.Now 13 out of 22 gone. Make it 14 Bob Dole please ! 

13? Who's the 13th?!

Update: I have made an error.

5 minutes ago, Dying Probably said:

13? Who's the 13th?!

Update: I have made an error.

Brent Scowcroft

3 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

No reactions from secretaries of state James Baker, George Shultz or other surviving members of the Reagan & Bush Sr. administration yet.

But there's a video of George Shultz from yesterday:

I think maybe that is a pre recorded interview because Mikhail Gorbachev is also shown from an interview he gave late last year.He hasn't been seen or heard from in months.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Maybe one of the Osmond’s. 

Oh yes, forgot about them! (not necessarily a bad thing)

• Haha 1

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 00:24, Ulitzer95 said:

That's two famous Mormons who have left us lately... Scowcroft and Wilford Brimley.

The only other one I know (minus big figures in the LDS Church or politicians like Mitt Romney) is Gladys Knight. Deaths happen in threes...

Wilford Brimley and Kamala had diabetes.

We are looking for a Mormon with diabetes then....:lol::sherlock:

• Haha 1

Just to say, in the seemingly the most appropriate thread, that Walter Mondale made a brief, unexpected appearance on Episode 2 of the BBC documentary 'Castro vs the World' and seemed in fine health for a 92 year old. Spoke well, clearly got all his marbles at the moment and looked healthy enough. Doesn't look like he's suffered any lasting effects from the bloody nose Reagan gave him in the 1984 election. :P

Around the 8-minute mark if you want to check it out (but I do warn you, it's only a couple of sentences):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08llzqj/cuba-castro-vs-the-world-series-1-2-the-charm-offensive

3 hours ago, RoverAndOut said:

Just to say, in the seemingly the most appropriate thread, that Walter Mondale made a brief, unexpected appearance on Episode 2 of the BBC documentary 'Castro vs the World' and seemed in fine health for a 92 year old. Spoke well, clearly got all his marbles at the moment and looked healthy enough. Doesn't look like he's suffered any lasting effects from the bloody nose Reagan gave him in the 1984 election. :P

Around the 8-minute mark if you want to check it out (but I do warn you, it's only a couple of sentences):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08llzqj/cuba-castro-vs-the-world-series-1-2-the-charm-offensive

Do we know how long ago it was recorded?

3 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Programme date stamp at the end of the closing credits is 2019 (MMIX) so one would assume around a year ago?

21 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Mondale has already outlived his wife and his daughter. He does appear to have had relatively few health issues for a 92 year old. Must be a chance he will pass John Nance Garner as the longest lived Vice President 

As an aside, it's quite remarkable that 3 of the 4 people on the main Party tickets from the 1976 Presidential election (Carter, Dole and Mondale) are still alive nearly 44 years after the election. Probably not for much longer though 

• Like 2

It appears Ron Paul just suffered a stroke or some other medical episode on live broadcast. Video clips are now being removed from Twitter.

Update: Hospitalised.

Update 2: Tweet from his Twitter says he’s doing fine.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

50 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

It appears Ron Paul just suffered a stroke or some other medical episode on live broadcast. Video clips are now being removed from Twitter.

Update: Hospitalised.

vwMin.gif

• Haha 5

Quite a distressing clip. They shouldn't be trying to remove it from Twitter though. If more people knew what one looked like it would help save lives.

• Like 1

I know she's not over 85 but she's not far off it so I wonder how long Nancy Pelosi will be with us.She does look a bit frail these days and following RBGs death Trump and the Republicans might be getting up their hopes that she will be next ! 

Wait wtf, I legit though that Ron Paul died a few years ago. :smoking-smiley:

• Facepalm 1

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Former Attorney General of the US, Dick Thornburgh dead: https://www.inquirer.com/news/dick-thornburgh-dies-pennsylvania-governor-attorney-general-20201231.html

Would that be ANOTHER DDP pick?

Dick Thornburgh QO: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-9103013/Dick-Thornburgh-ex-governor-US-attorney-general-dies.html

Hit rate for the DDP smashed.

2 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Another massive year ending death. 

The things folk will do to avoid being on the following year's Deathlist….;)

I'm bloody exhausted.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

The things folk will do to avoid being on the following year's Deathlist….;)

I'm bloody exhausted.

Just over 3 and  1/2 hours to the big reveal. (Unless the DL was another victim of 2020, of course!)

• Shocked 1

On 30/05/2017 at 04:39, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Johnson's attorney general, Ramsey Clark is still alive and turns 90 this year.

Ramsey Clark reported dead: 

• Like 2