Guest prophet of doom

Famous death imminent

Guest prophet of doom

The person i was referring to is the former israeli president Ezer Weisman who was a great historical figure.However someone else got the news just before i did.Bugger.

Guest IYG
The person i was referring to is the former israeli president Ezer Weisman who was a great historical figure.However someone else got the news just before i did.Bugger.

I thought you ment QEII.

As for Ezer Weizman, I myself predicted his time was coming up. ;)

prophet of doom, I really hope that you register fully on here. We could do with someone with your inside knowledge. I must admit that your posts have left me with the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. Very spooky.

prophet of doom, I really hope that you register fully on here. We could do with someone with your inside knowledge. I must admit that your posts have left me with the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. Very spooky.

I hope to God that's sarcasm.

You couldn't actually be impressed by someone who says,

"Someone famous is going to die."

and then when someone does,

"Yes that's who I was predicting."

Straight from the Doris Stokes school of prediction! And let's not even get onto the subject of religion........

I hope to God that's sarcasm.

:D

Wow, you broke the code.

Remember me any body?

I'm back, although briefly. This is the first time I've used a computer for months, and I can still type which I'm rather pleased about.

Enjoyed catching up with latest Deathlist goings on!

Until next time..... Amanda xxx

Remember me any body?

I'm back, although briefly. This is the first time I've used a computer for months, and I can still type which I'm rather pleased about.

Nice to hear from you. All OK?

Remember me any body?

I'm back, although briefly.  This is the first time  I've used a computer for months, and I can still type which I'm rather pleased about.

Welcome back, I expect to see Josco's little man expand greatly with your return.

Guest IYG
Remember me any body?

Hello Miss Amanda, I hope you are well.

Welcome back even if just for a bit.

Hi! How I've missed Mr J's little man - expanding or otherwise!

All is good thank you! So missed the internet!!!! Had 500-odd emails to check (about 480 were total crap). Need to get self a working computer & internet connection.

How is everbody? Any news???

Hi!  How I've missed Mr J's little man - expanding or otherwise!

All is good thank you!  So missed the internet!!!!  Had 500-odd emails to check (about 480 were total crap).  Need to get self a working computer & internet connection. 

How is everbody?  Any news???

Nope.

Hardly anything has happened. No-one's died. No new members. No-one's posted anything for ages. No new moderators. No-one's been banned. No-one's had any death threats. No-one's threatened to shut us down.

All pretty boring really.

Remember me any body?

I'm back, although briefly.  This is the first time  I've used a computer for months, and I can still type which I'm rather pleased about.

Hello Amanda,

I was beginning to think that you had abandoned us :o . It is great to hear from you again! :o

Regards,

ff

Nope.

Hardly anything has happened. No-one's died. No new members. No-one's posted anything for ages. No new moderators. No-one's been banned. No-one's had any death threats. No-one's threatened to shut us down.

!!!

Hi!  How I've missed Mr J's little man - expanding or otherwise!

All is good thank you!  So missed the internet!!!!  Had 500-odd emails to check (about 480 were total crap).  Need to get self a working computer & internet connection. 

How is everbody?  Any news???

Nope.

:o An excellent use of sarcasm there.

So now we just need to get OMJ/The Terminator to return.

:lol: An excellent use of sarcasm there.

So now we just need to get OMJ/The Terminator to return.

Ah, yes. The good old days.

Corey the Corrado? This REALLY p"ssed me off.

Paid loads of cash for his problems to be investigated & after weeks of him sat pitifully on the drive & with no clue or money left in which to make him better, I sold him to a VW enthusiast. It was a sad, sad day (for remember, I had wanted a Corrado for seven years).

And then, months later, I bumped in to somebody who happened to be a friend of a friend of the chap who bought Corey, who told me that he'd spent just three pounds on a hose/cap/or something similar & annoying & now Corey was working beautifully & happened to be a fine and dandy car.

Makes me bloody sick. Good luck to the guy, because I know he thought nearly as highly of Corey as I did & I hope they are really happy together, but it just makes me really, really, REALLY sad. I loved that car...

Still have the Clive though (the Clio). I had the good sense not to sell him when I bought Corey, for sentimental reasons & it turned out to be a bloody good move.

Hi Amanda!

Good to have you back!

This time we'll get an avatar sorted for you.

Here's hoping you don't disappear on us again.

I view your reappearance as a portent of better things to come in the future of Deathlist. :)

Told you so though, about the car. :(

Welcome back, Amanda! :(

And then, months later, I bumped in to somebody who happened to be a friend of a friend of the chap who bought Corey, who told me that he'd spent just three pounds on a hose/cap/or something similar & annoying & now Corey was working beautifully & happened to be a fine and dandy car.

Sheesh, thats always the way these things happen, eh?

Hi Amanda - let me introduce myself.

I am windsor - if you knew of an Earl Gloomy I'm aparently 'a bit' like him.

I'm glad to hear you have returned.

Hi everybody, I wish I could say hello to you all personally and thank you for your kind greetings....

I am off again today and have no idea of when I will next be able to access the internet.

It's been all change with me and am leaving again at 2pm.

So what were the death threats concerning? Information please....

Be back on later. Long for a job where I can sit on the computer all day doing sod-all, but looking busy and important.

xxx