Guest prophet of doom

Famous death imminent

Hello Amanda.

I was wondering if your opinion of Mr. Doherty has changed since we last heard from you? Will he last the course?

If you want to sit around all day, looking busy and playing on the computer may I suggest you become a 'consultant', or do as I have and start a business of your own, perhaps as a 'consultant'. To do this may I suggest you first see a 'consultant'.

Mr Doherty? Hmmm... I don't get much time any more to check on his progress. It's difficult to make out what's really going on. Who really knows? There are so many conflicting stories that I read. In theory, should this naltraxone implant still be in place then it's impossible for him to be continuing in the manner that he was before it's insertion... but then perhaps it's been removed or run out. Much as he has my sympathies I can't help but think he behaves like a bit of a tosser & that what he døes it for show. I have no idea, but I think all in all he's pretty sad & he'll ultimately self-destruct.

However, I was very saddened to hear of Mo Mowlam's death. Stupid as I am, I thought that she suffered from some form of alopecia (excuse spelling). I had no idea she had a tumour. Also, Richard Whitely is a great loss! He was fab & Countdown will never be same, if it's still on. Is it on?

Guest iain

you have to admit that a load of famous people have died since that guy made his prediction in april..the King of saudi Arabia,Wiliam renquist,Ted Heath,to name but a few..maybe he does have Nostradamus style powers after all!

you have to admit that a load of famous people have died since that guy made his prediction in april..the King of saudi Arabia,Wiliam renquist,Ted Heath,to name but a few..maybe he does have Nostradamus style powers after all!

I surely doubt that Iain. Iain it also seems you have been hanging around

here for some time now. Why don't you make yourself a member?

I heard that you have been banned from creating threads which as

i read in another thread can be reversed by joining. Then you will be

givin another chance. Just don't start 10 threads a day. We don't want

the Tempus type version of creating threads.

So cmon now go on ahead brother register........

Its the only chance of fulfilling your ambition of becoming a moderator - about as much chance as I have of being made President of Turkmenistan, but hey, we can all dream. :lol:

Its the only chance of fulfilling your ambition of becoming a moderator - about as much chance as I have of being made President of Turkmenistan, but hey, we can all dream. :lol:

So harish Cerberus. Just shattering hopes and dreams like

they as if they never even mattered. :lol:

So harish Cerberus. Just shattering hopes and dreams like

they as if they never even mattered.  :lol:

Harish? Would you mix that with thobacco and smoke it? Is it Harish Pilton the multi-sedia mensation? Please Banshees, let us have a definition for your new word!!! :lol:

Guest Mystic Marvin
The famous person I am referring to is none other than Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Perhaps if at the same time we all concentrated very hard on the thought we could make her head explode by telekenisis (like the guy in scanners).

Just a thought, if it works can we do Tony Blair next?

The famous person I am referring to is none other than Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Perhaps if at the same time we all concentrated very hard on the thought we could make her head explode by telekenisis (like the guy in scanners).

Just a thought, if it works can we do Tony Blair next?

Great, a troll dredging up an old and bizzare post by another troll.

Just what we need around here.

BTW haven't we had lots of posts along the lines of "if we all concentrate on X/Y/Z they could die etc..." can we stop it now please?

Guest Mystic Marvin

Mr Questy,

I will be spending the evening concentrating very deeply on your testicles, you may at the least experience a strange burning sensation later tonight :lol:

Mr Questy,

I will be spending the evening concentrating very deeply on your testicles, you may at the least experience a strange burning sensation later tonight :lol:

So a random Mr Questy could be in trouble tonight - seeing as you haven't read my name correctly. ;)

Guest Mystic Marvin

I have just seen on Sky News that a Mr Questy of Doncaster has been taken to the local hospital after his trousers exploded in Sainsbury's.

Bollocks! I will be back for you later sunshine. :lol:

Guest iain

i have had a very strong premonition that a very famous name from this years death list is about to die any day now or may allready be dead.I dont want to reveal the identity of this person until it happens though,if it happens.Dont want to tempt fate...

Here we go again. Blah blah premonition blah blah death imminent blah blah.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here we go again.  Blah blah premonition blah blah death imminent blah blah.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I knew you were going to say that. :D

i have had a very strong premonition that a very famous name from this years death list is about to die any day now or may allready be dead.I dont want to reveal the identity of this person until it happens though,if it happens.Dont want to tempt fate...

We tend to prfer a bit of solid eveidnce that someone is going to die. A bit of medical news, strong history of suicidal depression, somerthing like that.

oh , and you should not want to persih the thought. we are in the bussiness of trying to be sucesfull.

is it Ronnie Biggs in the next week again? :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you're so clever at predictions maybe you can predict some deaths too?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you're so clever at predictions maybe you can predict some deaths too?

Ronnie Biggs?

i have had a very strong premonition that a very famous name from this years death list is about  to die any day now or may allready be dead.I dont want to reveal the identity of this person until it happens though,if it happens.Dont want to tempt fate...

:D

iain, there are 40 people remaining in the "deathlist.net class of 2005" that have not graduated yet. Since a number of them are elderly and in ill health, it is very easy to say that one of them is going to die soon without giving any specific information.

If you expect us to treat your post with an ounce of credibility, you need to be more specific. By this I mean the name of the individual, a timeframe (eg. day, week, 2 weeks) and a reason why you think that his or her death is imminent.

Also, there is no need to create a new thread to make this post. You could have posted it either in the Who's up next to die this year?, Who's Last Legs 11? thread or the already existing famous death imminent thread.

[Mods, please merge - Done -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein