totenkopf

The Beatles Death Curse

Guest Guest

George Martin,

Hes getting on a bit he will be the next one to go

you must have been psychic !

While the Beatles were innovative and technically excellent , I still thought they were shit.

Must've been his fault.

Hear, hear. This is going to overshadow Ross Hannaford's death down here. :(

Guest Guest

While the Beatles were innovative and technically excellent , I still thought they were shit.

Must've been his fault.

Yup, he pretty much peaked with Right said Fred, and Hole in the Ground. I wonder if they'll get Bernard Cribbens to sing at the funeral.

Must've been his fault.

Yup, he pretty much peaked with Right said Fred, and Hole in the Ground. I wonder if they'll get Bernard Cribbens to sing at the funeral.

If he does, let's hope it's 'Right Said Fred'. The other one would be in bad taste...

• Like 5

The actual fifth beatle has died.

The actual fifth beatle has died

Pete Best ? Can't be Stuart Sutcliffe, he died in 1962.

When I signed up for this forum and joined in my first deadpool (the 2011 Hartlepool Deadlypool), Martin was seriously ill and so became the first name I wrote down for any deadpool. He outlived that list by several years! A legend in his field, RIP.

did aron ramsey score last night

no he was taken off injured.

R.I.P. Sir George. I always thought he'd live till about 94 or 95.

Was thinking of including George Martin on my personal list this year, but was put off by someone saying "every time we check on him he seems to be fine". Well next time someone says something like that about a potential candidate, they're going straight on my list.

The description I read did say he had died suddenly. So lack of obvious warning signs is acceptable that is why I always throw in a few why not picks like Ed Stewart. Sometimes they pay off.

does that end his death curse theory then ?
no,no,no,no,nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

does that end his death curse theory then ?
no,no,no,no,nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, if he stays off for a few weeks and celebs drop like flies during that time, we'd have reason for doubt.

It's rubbish, of course, coincidence in a vague and ill-defined pattern. I suppose some statistical jiggery-pokery can just as easily show that:

41gDWsZRTYL._SY355_.jpg

• Like 3

Guy lives to 90, a full 46 years after the breakup of The Beatles..... and is a victim of a 'curse'. Could be the dumbest thread on this site (the title that is). When pray tell did this 'curse' start, when Lennon got shot? LMAO.
When will 'the curse' strike McCartney and Starr? Maybe Yoko is the voodoo source of the curse, as she lives on!

Pretty shitty curse what takes 46 years to kick in and allows someone to scoot 8 years past normal life expectancy.

SC

Guy lives to 90, a full 46 years after the breakup of The Beatles..... and is a victim of a 'curse'. Could be the dumbest thread on this site (the title that is). When pray tell did this 'curse' start, when Lennon got shot? LMAO.

When will 'the curse' strike McCartney and Starr? Maybe Yoko is the voodoo source of the curse, as she lives on!

Pretty shitty curse what takes 46 years to kick in and allows someone to scoot 8 years past normal life expectancy.

SC

Did you chase those kids off your lawn early this evening?

SC

I think it is a ridiculous thread title too but I will defend it anyway. I have no idea what the person who started the thread had in mind and I can't even be bothered to go back to the first post to find out but maybe it was to do with Stu Sutcliffe being punched in the head, Epstein topping himself and.... I don't know what else. Probably Paul dying in '66.

"When will 'the curse' strike McCartney and Starr?" Can't happen soon enough.

"Maybe Yoko is the voodoo source of the curse, as she lives on!" In that case, she deserves a medal.

Guest Droosy

SC

I guess we are all "cursed" in the end

SC

If you just imagine SC as Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino all his posts make more sense.

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

SC

If you just imagine SC as Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino all his posts make more sense.

I concur. Sir Creep is incredibly grumpy for a 16-year-old

Heard a rumour that some of the research for this absolute masterpiece was done on this very thread.

51TlijEeq9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Oh look, a link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Beatles-Legends-Neil-Nixon/dp/1908728558?ie=UTF8&keywords=beatles%20myths%20and%20legends&qid=1460131004&ref_=sr_1_1&s=books&sr=1-1

• Like 1