Guest Boogeyman

Whats The Most Surprising Death Ever???

Guest Boogeyman

Greetings,

I Ask You What Is The Most Shocking And Surprising Death That Has Ever Happened During The Tenure Of The DeathList What Death Happened That You Never Saw Coming And Could Not Predict Thank You In Advance

Guest IYG
Greetings,

I Ask You What Is The Most Shocking And Surprising Death That Has Ever Happened During The Tenure Of The DeathList What Death Happened That You Never Saw Coming And Could Not Predict Thank You In Advance

My own. :sicktherm:

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I really don't know.

Guest kenny

princess diana

Hard to call if u were to ask me. For this list i would think maybe Johhny Cash who was ill for a while and did die a couple months after his wife but at that time iam not so sure that he was acually exspected to die and also Richard Nixon died suddenly of a major stroke which he was 81 but acually the day he had his stroke wrote a letter to a friend who had a stroke and survived which ultimitly he did not that would seem strangley unexspected couldent u agree?

A toss up between me, princess Diana and Dudley Moore.

Guest Boogeyman

One Comes To My Mind, Freddie Mercury I Seem To Remember His Death As Being Very Sudden And Shocking When Was It Announced He Had Aids?

Guest a bloke

definitely Johnny von Speke. No one else comes close to matching his legendary status.

As I wasn't here when Diana died, I'd have to say John Peel.

Greetings,

Are you sponsored to use extra capital letters?

Guest Guest_Lazarus
Greetings,

Are you sponsored to use extra capital letters?

It Must Take Ages To Write Like That All The Time

Guest Guest

Kirsty MacColl

Kirsty MacColl

Good shout! That was a terrible loss.

Even so, think I can top that. How could anyone have predicted Rod Hull falling off that roof?!

Rod Hull

Dermot Morgan (Father Ted) was a sad and unexpected loss at only 45. What is it about comedians and premature death? Richard Beckinsale, Eric Morecambe, Leonard Rossiter, Tony Hancock - none of them made it to 60. :lol:

I would say John F. Kennedy Jr and his wife Carolyn Bassett in that plane crash a few years ago.

Tough one ......got to be.... Queen Juliana of The Netherlands, hadn't heard about her for a while then sudenly, out of the blue she dies.

Our dearly departed friend Death list Observer would get my vote.

:rip:

Guest Guest_guest

Pope John Paul II

that was a terrible surprise :rip:

Pope John Paul II

that was a terrible surprise :lol:

I can disagree with that. Pope John Paul was exspected to die 24\7 between the time of lets say 1998 and now. And about 2 days before he died everyone was clearly advised about his near death :rip:

the answer is Princess Diana. Can we start a new topic now

No we can't because nobody has mentioned James Hunt former formula 1 champion with no history of heart trouble who died in his mid forties from a heart attack. Even Diana had suggested she might just 'go up in a helicopter and not come back down,' whilst this showed her woeful grasp of the laws of physics it did suggest slightly more awareness of the fact she lived in the knowledge that her death wouldn't displease everyone.

Our dearly departed friend Death list Observer would get my vote.

:rip:

But can he/she really count since it/him/her was never really all here to begin with? I mean if one does not take the time to properly register but insists upon posting here, doesn't it nullify their right to be considered a candidate?

(Clearly I'm just too heartbroken to render a rational thought on this, or perhaps it's knowing there will be no more Ladybird Johnson updates from DLO)

No we can't because nobody has mentioned James Hunt former formula 1 champion with no history of heart trouble who died in his mid forties from a heart attack. Even Diana had suggested she might just 'go up in a helicopter and not come back down,' whilst this showed her woeful grasp of the laws of physics it did suggest slightly more awareness of the fact she lived in the knowledge that her death wouldn't displease everyone.

Excellent point on James Hunt, MPFC, although I'd suggest the premature death of any racing car driver isn't all that surprising. Plus didn't James enjoy quite an active social life, sniff, sniff?

Are you suggesting that Diana was killed other than as a result of the drunkenness of her chauffeur plus a bunch of froggie gnats chasing her car on mopeds? Evidence please.....

I suppose there is Richard Beckinsale from Porridge or James Beck from Dad's Army...

I think you're right tho - Diana would take some beating (with a bloody big stick, if I'd had my way, the silly tart)

Thank goodness for that comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i was the only person in the world who though she was a tart, Lady Dinana Spencer my right eye! Didn't have a high oppion of her one bit! Was her death a great suprise?