lospalmas7

Pope Benedict XVI

The Vatican should sue him for misrepresentation for resigning on ill health. 

He's clearly been granted immortality by God. 

13 minutes ago, joneseuro said:

Why hope, when you can pray? (Specifically to St Anthony the Great, patron saint of shingles - facial or otherwise)

Maybe because I’m not religious ?

While I would not shingles was the easiest illness I have had, the anti-virals (big blue lozenges, funnily enough) were the best medicine I ever took. Stopped the virus stone-cold. And I was on the edge of the 72-hour window. And that was more than 15 years ago. This is not going to kill him.

16 hours ago, QuebecCityOliver said:

While I would not shingles was the easiest illness I have had, the anti-virals (big blue lozenges, funnily enough) were the best medicine I ever took. Stopped the virus stone-cold. And I was on the edge of the 72-hour window. And that was more than 15 years ago. This is not going to kill him.

were you 93 years old 15 years ago?

• Like 1

Benedict’s private secretary, Archbishop Georg Gänswein, now says that he is expected to recover.

False alarm guys...

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Benedict’s private secretary, Archbishop Georg Gänswein, now says that he is expected to recover.

False alarm guys...

He will be dead within weeks ! Put your money on that now ! Pope Benedict R.I.P .I pray to the grim reaper every night now.I expect to see results from it soon! EVERYONE MUST DIE !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

He will be dead within weeks ! Put your money on that now ! Pope Benedict R.I.P 

I personally wouldn't take betting advice from someone that was wetting himself over the speculation that Kim Jong-un was dead, and threatened to kill himself when the rumours were false.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Perhaps said:

I personally wouldn't take betting advice from someone that was wetting himself over the speculation that Kim Jong-un was dead, and threatened to kill himself when the rumours were false.

Kim jong Un is dead.Is there any evidence he is alive?????????????

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

The only things dead here are your fucking brain cells ! God...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Is there any evidence he's dead? Links?

• Like 1

Yahoo news says that Pope Benedict's shingles are improving, looks like hes gonna write that book afterall...

• Like 1

On 14/08/2020 at 08:46, Kenny McCormick said:

Yahoo news says that Pope Benedict's shingles are improving, looks like hes gonna write that book afterall...

Ok, but if he make it to survive this year he should be fix on the deathlist from 2021 and the following years....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Ok, but if he make it to survive this year he should be fix on the deathlist from 2021 and the following years....

Couldn't agree more. A lot of spaces to be filled in at the top in 2021's DL...

• Thanks 1

His shingles ,might improve but his heart lungs and brain can only deteriorate at his age 

• Like 1

On 03/08/2020 at 16:46, roaming_comrade said:

If he only lasts till the 4th of September he'll be the oldest pope in history (although the recordholder died in office)

Well, he did it, now he's the oldest person to have ever been Pope.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, roaming_comrade said:

Since he isn't actually the Pope now (the quitter), I don't think it should count.

17 hours ago, roaming_comrade said:

Congratulations ! Now he can die ! 

If he doesn't die before January 10 he'll have been an ex Pope longer than he was the actual Pope so he better get a move on ! 

• Like 1

Do we actually have an update on him? He was on the brink of death like a month ago...

23 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Do we actually have an update on him? He was on the brink of death like a month ago...

I'd say he's fine relatively speaking. If there was anything amiss it would surely have leaked out at some stage

11 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

He is extremely frail, clinging on, probably only his determination to write his last will and testament is keeping him going, but I think he could go literally at any time. Watch this space ! 

Just now, CoffinLodger said:

He is extremely frail, clinging on, probably only his determination to write his last will and testament is keeping him going, but I think he could go literally at any time. Watch this space ! 

You sound pretty sure about that, could you send the link to the same article you read?

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You sound pretty sure about that, could you send the link to the same article you read?

I didn't read any articles, it's just my intuition ! I have an increasing feeling that Benedict will be hit no 13. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

I didn't read any articles, it's just my intuition ! I have an increasing feeling that Benedict will be hit no 13. 

To bad he isn't on the list

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Putin said:

To bad he isn't on the list

Yes of course.I wasn't thinking...:unsure:

On 25/02/2013 at 11:57, Davey Jones' Locker said:

"A potentially explosive report has linked the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI to the discovery of a network of gay prelates in the Vatican, some of whom – the report said – were being blackmailed by outsiders.

The pope's spokesman declined to confirm or deny the report, which was carried by the Italian daily newspaper La Repubblica.

The paper said the pope had taken the decision on 17 December that he was going to resign – the day he received a dossier compiled by three cardinals delegated to look into the so-called "Vatileaks" affair.

Last May Pope Benedict's butler, Paolo Gabriele, was arrested and charged with having stolen and leaked papal correspondence that depicted the Vatican as a seething hotbed of intrigue and infighting.

According to La Repubblica, the dossier comprising "two volumes of almost 300 pages – bound in red" had been consigned to a safe in the papal apartments and would be delivered to the pope's successor upon his election.

The newspaper said the cardinals described a number of factions, including one whose members were "united by sexual orientation".

In an apparent quotation from the report, La Repubblica said some Vatican officials had been subject to "external influence" from laymen with whom they had links of a "worldly nature". The paper said this was a clear reference to blackmail..."

http://m.guardian.co...ackmail-inquiry

Paolo Gabriele dead at 54.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2020-11/paolo-gabriele-butler-benedict-xvi-death.html

• Like 1