lospalmas7

Pope Benedict XVI

A eye witness said she had been a model for Milan Cathedral.

Vatican sources reported that the woman involved was 'mentally unstable'.

As opposed to the rest of the audience who spend much of thier time on their knees speaking to an 'invisible man'.

• Like 1

As opposed to the rest of the audience who spend much of thier time on their knees speaking to an 'invisible man'.

and here we are again windsor!A year or 2 on and your still insulting people!the main reason i stayed away was because of your nasty references to your (mind you countryman) who was my fiancee who is deceased!And now , you attack the pope!In all honesty, do you belong yo some religion that opposes the christian religion, and women in general?I notice you refferred to the princess of wales as a whore?show your hand windsor!seriously!You do not act like a scotsman at all!Except for your argumentive personality!

Notice hoe elizabeth taylor is still with us?You gave her massive insults also!She a whore too?all women, are we all whore?Or what?

Notice hoe elizabeth taylor is still with us?You gave her massive insults also!She a whore too?all women, are we all whore?Or what?
Sorry "how" and whores, sorry for the spelling mistakes, we all mistakes at times!One thing is for sure i don't go round insulting other peoples religions!

Sorry "how" and whores, sorry for the spelling mistakes, we all mistakes at times!One thing is for sure i don't go round insulting other peoples religions!

Misswhisp, I'm glad you've proved Windsor wrong about mentally unstable female religious fanatics! How dares he!

(Is it the time of the month, m'lady? It seems to me that your hormones are bothering you...)

and here we are again windsor!A year or 2 on and your still insulting people!the main reason i stayed away was because of your nasty references to your (mind you countryman) who was my fiancee who is deceased!And now , you attack the pope!In all honesty, do you belong yo some religion that opposes the christian religion, and women in general?I notice you refferred to the princess of wales as a whore?show your hand windsor!seriously!You do not act like a scotsman at all!Except for your argumentive personality!

1.[o] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.

2.[1] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.

3.[0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.

4.[1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.

5.[0] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.

6.[0] The post contains one or more obscenities.

7.[0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.

8.[0] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.

9.[0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.

10.[1] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.

11.[0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".

12.[1] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".

13.[0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".

14.[1] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.

15.[1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.

16.[0] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.

17.[1] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).

18.[0] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).

19.[0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.

20.[0] The post speaks about the poster in the third person

21.[0] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.

22.[0] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.

23.[0] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.

24.[0] The post contains one or more email addresses.

25.[0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats

DLRI= 28

Poor.

You got that right!

An audience that believe in an omnipotent, all powerful, and awesome being that created everything (excluding evolution, obviously) but can't be seen or proven.

A being that the Pope says, communicates to us through the Pope.

A being that the Pope says is all seeing and all knowing, talks to the Pope, but forgot to mention that a mad woman was going to jump him.

He must be moving in one of his mysterious ways, unseen and unproven by all of us, except the Pope.

How does a Scotsman act? You do know that I'm a tightfisted, pennypinching, dour git?

My god - you tell a joke one minute, and the next you're Peter Tobin. I have nothing against women.

I did not attack the Pope. I happen to believe the man to be a genius. He rips off 1 billion people with his ludicrous ideas and somehow does it with a straight face. Brilliance.

With regards your fiancee - I'm sure he would want you to move on...

Merry Christmas.

tomb raider no its not that time of the month, but windsor in the past has attacked females with ferocity, it was like he hated the lot of us.In the past he told me he would p...on my dead fiancee's grave, and that was the last time i made a comment in this forum.I was so disgusted that i decided not to come back, but after seeing the pope attacked, i had to, the pope has hurt no one, and really the only ones, usually, that verbally attack the pope are the ones that are staging a holy war at present and have done so for the past 1,000 years on and off, and mind you, thats not everyone, as not everyone wants to go round causing trouble, so i do not tar everyone with the same brush.Or else, of course!The atheist who have no religion or faith whatsoever!So thats all i have to say, and to all the people who are celebrating christmas ( as christmas is a christian festival), merry christmas and God bless , that means you too windsor!

tomb raider no its not that time of the month, but windsor in the past has attacked females with ferocity, it was like he hated the lot of us.In the past he told me he would p...on my dead fiancee's grave, and that was the last time i made a comment in this forum.I was so disgusted that i decided not to come back, but after seeing the pope attacked, i had to, the pope has hurt no one, and really the only ones, usually, that verbally attack the pope are the ones that are staging a holy war at present and have done so for the past 1,000 years on and off, and mind you, thats not everyone, as not everyone wants to go round causing trouble, so i do not tar everyone with the same brush.Or else, of course!The atheist who have no religion or faith whatsoever!So thats all i have to say, and to all the people who are celebrating christmas ( as christmas is a christian festival), merry christmas and God bless , that means you too windsor!

I'm not Catholic. I don't really care about the Pope.

As for your fiancee - I can't remember why I said that. But feel free to refresh my memory.

Also - I never attacked the Pope. It was aimed more at Christians in general...

to all the people who are celebrating christmas ( as christmas is a christian festival), merry christmas and God bless , that means you too windsor!

Oh, really? What's the purpose of the Xmas tree then? I don't remember one of them in the bible. I especially don't remember decorating said tree with shiny tinsel and decorative balls.

Kissing under the mistletoe?

Holly and Ivy?

Xmas hams, turkeys and candy canes? Xmas crackers, Father Christmas/Santa Claus/Saint Nick, obviously all part of the second major Christian celebration of the year -- the major Christian one being the one that celebrates fertility through bunnies, eggs, chocolate and something to do with lunar cycles. All very Christian I'm sure.

Guest Davy Jones' Locker

One of the Pope's (many) ideological opponents, theologian Edward Schillebeeckx, passed away a few days ago on December 23rd:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Schillebeeckx

"Still, in 1984 orthodoxy was called into question by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, and Schillebeeckx was summoned to Rome to explain his views. His christology was criticized by Cardinal Franjo Šeper and then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, whom Schillebeeckx already knew at Vatican II, and who was later elected Pope Benedict XVI. Schillebeeckx was accused of denying the resurrection of Christ as an objective fact of faith. A third time then, in 1986, Schillebeeckx' theological views were put into question, this time regarding the sacramental nature of office in the Roman Catholic Church."

Poor b*st*rd. Screwed over by the most unChristian "Church" in the world, like so many others before him. Thanks, Ratzinger. :(

Guest Davy Jones' Locker

As for Ratzinger himself, well, I am sure you have heard the various stories about him being pressured to join the Hitler Youth at a young age and that he did so unwillingly.

Is this true or not? I do not know. He was young and, like many Germans, in a terrifying situation. However, read some of these articles to learn a little bit more about the current Pope:

Visiting SS Cemetery to pay his respects:

http://www.thejc.com/blogpost/ratzinger-benedict-and-ss

Readmission of Holocaust-denying Bishop:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/0...nial/index.html

Moves to make Pius XII, who refused to speak out against Hitler, a Saint:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/artic...wKRtm48d4OADI4g

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Bestowing...-091224-46.html

These Paths Lead to Rome - Cardinals who have gained power by supporting far right regimes (hasn't excommunicated any of this filth around him, has the Pope?)

http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/archives...200/060200a.htm

Of course, there were Germans who did refuse to join the Nazis, most famously Sophie Scholl, who came from a village not far from that in which young Ratzinger resided in Bavaria. She was executed for her efforts but Ratzinger once refused to visit her grave. Of course, she was a Lutheran, which, to the Pope means she wasn't a proper Christian:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/f...icle2056515.ece

Well, that has been a bit of a bitter post, hasn't it? I am angry at Roman Catholicism and I did not even touch on sex abuse scandals above. Given the corruption of Catholicism right down the centuries, there must have been a huge number of honest, sincere grassroots Christians, like Francis of Assisi, or the whole system would have collapsed into its own filth long ago.

However, I am going to end on a slightly more light-hearted note. If you want to have a laugh about speculation about the Pope's sexuality, search for

georg ganswein gay

or

georg ganswein homosexual

in Google. Lots of innuendo and stories about the Pope's private secretary with whom he lives....

However, I am going to end on a slightly more light-hearted note. If you want to have a laugh about speculation about the Pope's sexuality, search for

georg ganswein gay

or

georg ganswein homosexual

in Google. Lots of innuendo and stories about the Pope's private secretary with whom he lives....

I was under the impression this Pope was not one for "getting out" and about enough!

It seems to me that you're not exactly getting the point of this forum. In your previous posts you were urging us to be nicer to that talentless, moneygrabbing attention whore the poor and gorgeous Jade Goody. That's enough to be crucified on any internet forum...

I was searching for Windsor's attacks on your dead fiancee, but couldn't find any. (By the way: should that not have been 'fiance'? Not that I have difficulties with a proposed gay-marriage, but somehow I doubt that that was what you meant...) I'm sure Windsor was tasteless and rude, but however strange that may sound to you, that's part of the charm of this forum. Ridiculing obscure celebs, predicting their death and making a laugh of it is the sole reason why DL exists. You're taking it way too serious, so why don't you just go and visit a forum like this?

Perhaps I have not grasped the eloquence of your discourse however if you had left the forum how did you know that our very own Scottish jihadist had made a slur against the Pope?

[aside] If you believe that there is nothing to believe in does that make you a believer?

Pope Benedict XVI at age 82 is much much healthier than John Paul II was at 82, I think there is a good chance this pope could make 90. He isnt fodder for death list yet IMO.

[aside]If you believe that there is nothing to believe in does that make you a believer?

That depends. If someone could actually define their particular form of God for me, then I'd either believe their interpretation or not.

Given the lack of any evidence to test any theory of God, belief in Gods of any kind, comes down to the degree of suspension of disbelief you have with someone's particular definition of what their God is.

Some Gods have more effective salespeople/marketing than others, hence a person's willingness to suspend their disbelief and accept some Gods over others, or over the total lack of evidence -- which suggests there are no Gods at all.

tomb raider, yes i made a comment about jade goody, the girl was too young to die.But~Before that, and windsor knows damn well what i am talking about!Was an argument that start a couple of years ago was it?about elizabeth taylor, i think the man that runs the forum deleted most of the argument, it got out of hand, and windsor told me that he was going to go and p on my dead fiancees grave, little did he know, that my dead fiancee was also a scot like himself!and had even tried it!there would of been hell to pay, as he is well aware!anyway this argument is between windsor and myself, not anyone else that wants to stick their bib in~!it concerns none of the rest of you!but if you want to start an argument with me, you are quite welcome!

tomb raider, yes i made a comment about jade goody, the girl was too young to die.But~Before that, and windsor knows damn well what i am talking about!Was an argument that start a couple of years ago was it?about elizabeth taylor, i think the man that runs the forum deleted most of the argument, it got out of hand, and windsor told me that he was going to go and p on my dead fiancees grave, little did he know, that my dead fiancee was also a scot like himself!and had even tried it!there would of been hell to pay, as he is well aware!anyway this argument is between windsor and myself, not anyone else that wants to stick their bib in~!it concerns none of the rest of you!but if you want to start an argument with me, you are quite welcome!

So you've come back to argue with someone about a comment he supposedly made TWO YEARS AGO? It's not often I would tell someone to get a life, but you're an exception. And by the very nature of posting on a PUBLIC forum, you make your 'argument' public. I find it very difficult to believe that Windsor would make such a comment, but if he did, he was probably severely provoked into it, most likely by fuckwittery. I'd suggest you go and watch Midsomer Murders, this place is obviously a bit too hard-core for you.

No!I' m just sick and tired of him always insulting people!he never has a nice word to say about anyone!and here we are christmas and hes insulting the pope!He should give it a rest!@seriously!

Btw i do have better things to do than sit around all day discussing people on public forums i am one of these people that have jobs, you know?We do not have time to sit around insulting people on the internet all day, we go to work, pay our taxes, so as the unemployed get their doles cheques!touche!sorry you asked for that one

Arguable. You obviously have no idea of what he represents!

Btw i do have better things to do than sit around all day discussing people on public forums i am one of these people that have jobs, you know?We do not have time to sit around insulting people on the internet all day, we go to work, pay our taxes, so as the unemployed get their doles cheques!touche!sorry you asked for that one

Do you have a problem with the unemployed receiving dole cheques? Just think of all the other less noble uses that your taxes are put to, e.g. Tony Blair's security bill, to name but one of the multitude.

I also have a job, as do most of the forum members, and no access to a computer during working hours so when I have time to read the internet I would prefer not to read rubbish like the nonsense quoted above. Perhaps a few hours meditating on the basic values of your faith (which are shared with most holy war enemies' faiths) would be a "better thing to do" than insulting your country's educated youth. Windsor has a refreshingly objective view of many things albeit that he reports them in a subjective manner. At least he has takes the trouble to put his brain into gear before he posts.

Start making sense or bugger off.

• Shocked 1