Death Watch Beatle

Desmond Tutu

Desmond has started the hospital hokey-cokey

Clearly he is making a play to ensure his inclusion in everyone's early 2016 draft lists.

No one can do the hospital hokey-cokey quite like Zsa Zsa. :P (well she can still join in with half of it)

Desmond has started the hospital hokey-cokey

Clearly he is making a play to ensure his inclusion in everyone's early 2016 draft lists.

No one can do the hospital hokey-cokey quite like Zsa Zsa. :P (well she can still join in with half of it)

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN......................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Looking at this thread seems he has been in out of hospital the last 2 years.Definitely should be in the top 50 for DL.

• Like 1

Not even on my radar. He's fine for 2016. If he makes it to 2016

SC

Not even on my radar. He's fine for 2016. If he makes it to 2016

SC

Well, prostate cancer for old men is kinda like breast cancer for women, high prevalence but relatively low lethality, and even if it finally kills its victims, the process usually takes a few years.

Of course, his advanced age and the various infections he had could have taken a toll on him. Since he is old, he is not a lucrative DDP candidate, but since he's highly obitable, he could borrow a place on the Deathlist, somewhere near the bottom (ranks 45-50).

I feel like we're in for a massive die off in the near future and Desmond Tutu is part of that along with many other names. I'm talking kings and queens, ex presidents and prime ministers, musicians and politicians. 10 major deaths by October 1St. You heard it here first

• Like 1

I feel like we're in for a massive die off in the near future and Desmond Tutu is part of that along with many other names. I'm talking kings and queens, ex presidents and prime ministers, musicians and politicians. 10 major deaths by October 1St. You heard it here first

Besides politicians, other people that I think may die off soon includes Gregg Allman, Kirk Douglas (right before his hundredth birthday), and Paul Gasgione. I think Walter scheel is the first of those ten names to go

Paul Gasgione

Who's he?

• Like 3

His immune system is relatively weak, with all these infections. Maybe HIV? Is he going to have years of hospitalisations like the king of Thailand? I'm thinking he'll either die 2017 or 2018.

His immune system is relatively weak, with all these infections. Maybe HIV? Is he going to have years of hospitalisations like the king of Thailand? I'm thinking he'll either die 2017 or 2018.

If it was HIV he'd be on drugs to control it wouldn't he? Nothing like a good bit of speculation though. My prediction is the stress of deciding whether to go to Robert Mugabe's funeral will do him in.

• Like 2

Surgery is successful: http://nehandaradio.com/2016/09/09/archbishop-desmond-tutu-successful-surgery/

EDIT: I thought it wasn't posted already. It was a recent article. I should look before I post.

Praise the Lord, or indeed modern medical science available to those who can pay for it.

What is the definition of discharge?

Paging Dr Lardy...Paging Dr Lardy.
When I say discharge, I mean whether they're leaving the hospital or if they're going to be dead.