Guest Death List Observer

Charles Manson

Guest Death List Observer

Is this sick SOB ready to burn in hell?

Hmm that's an interesting one. Haven't seen the old bastard on tv lately or heard anything about him being up for parole. You'd think that being his age and being in prison since 1969 would be a strain on him. Maybe ole Charlie boy will finally get his and dance with the devil where he belongs!

• Like 1

"Maybe I should have killed four or five hundred people...then I would have felt better. Then I would have felt I really offered society something."

- now iam not sure but would his death offer society anything?

Nah, it'll just give the media an oppurtunity to play Beatles and Beach Boys' records. So, hang on in there another while, sonny.

Hmm that's an interesting one. Haven't seen the old bastard on tv lately or heard anything about him being up for parole. You'd think that being his age and being in prison since 1969 would be a strain on him. Maybe ole Charlie boy will finally get his and dance with the devil where he belongs!

Why do people always get this wrong? Long life sentences are good for the health - low stress, orderly routine, limited access to fags and booze, low-ish cal diet - look at Mandela, etc.

I'd give Manson at least another 10 years...mind you you're right about the bloody Beatles and Beach Boys....

Guest follower

i hope they let manson out soon. i admire him so much!

I don't think he will be getting out in the near future.

What's there to admire about him?

I don't think he will be getting out in the near future.

What's there to admire about him?

I tend to think that people feel he is some sort of king.

There are many theories about how in which the

songs are linked to taking over the world.

But i don't see much truth in that at all.

Made a half decent album - and some duff bootlegs in prison. Ironically there's a track on his semi-official album called 'Don't Do Anything Illegal.'

Guest louis365

Good ol' Charlie:

Always got the bum rap - blammed for everything. He just wanted to give people the freedom to do what they wanted. Then murderers like tex watson, susan atkins and others, took that and ran with it - then when the chips came down, they blamed good ol' Charlie...

louis365

Good ol' Charlie:

Always got the bum rap - blammed for everything. He just wanted to give people the freedom to do what they wanted. Then murderers like tex watson, susan atkins and others, took that and ran with it - then when the chips came down, they blamed good ol' Charlie...

louis365

yes, a man with a swastika carved into his forehead is a true purveyor of freedom. They should let good ol' Charlie out just to see how long it would be until someone runs over him with a steamroller.

blammed for everything.

;) Blam! Blam!

Why do people always get this wrong?  Long life sentences are good for the health - low stress, orderly routine, limited access to fags and booze, low-ish cal diet - look at Mandela, etc.

Not sure about that - Myra Hindley, Reg Kray and Ron Kray didn't exactly live to a ripe old age.

Peter Sutcliffe and Ian Brady always seem to be close to death these days as well.

Guest Hmmm

I just think that it's kinda messed up how people can justcondemn him. I mean, there was alot to say.

Some guy who supposedly knew susan atkins aka Sadie Mae Glutz said that she was made to do these things by manson, if she did than why was she stupid enough to follow through with it.

Charles Milles Manson is like a "god" to so many of these people. People need to stop downing his beliefs, because what he believes in is no more wrong than the bible or the tora, or the koran.

Then again, in a world like we live in today (people slandering religions) i wouldn't be surprised that the ones who have those "godly" beliefs are the screwed up ones, as they are the conformists.

These girls loved charlie, and if they didnt', they they should have not said that they did and they should have gotten out of his "mind games" and his "spell"

Well, hopefully people get the drift that manson is not evil, and his "followers" arent either.

Also.. there is a huge controversy as to what the x in the middle of his forehead was about. Well... i can answer that, it was to show that he was being X'd out of society.

Hopefully that shows my point a little clearer.

yeah, there're always a couple of people that spoil it for the others

Release him......in Tehran!

I'd have had him down for the position of Ambassador in charge of religious genocide

He'll be made Foreign Minister within a month.

Good, they're obviously ready for a more moderate phase.

Kind of surprised that some other prisoner doesn't do him in. Also kind of surprised that we don't see stories about him maintaining his own prisonhouse cult. Also surprised that Oz didn't have a character based on him. Would've given an interesting twist to Schillenger's crew to have had someone like him on the team.

Kind of surprised that some other prisoner doesn't do him in. Also kind of surprised that we don't see stories about him maintaining his own prisonhouse cult. Also surprised that Oz didn't have a character based on him. Would've given an interesting twist to Schillenger's crew to have had someone like him on the team.

The only time we ever really hear anything about him is when he does something crazy at a parole hearing like show up with a swastika carved into his forehead (I'm aware that it's also a Manji before anyone calls me out on that but let's face it, we know his intent) just so that we can all be satisfied that he's never getting out.

The only time we ever really hear anything about him is when he does something crazy at a parole hearing like show up with a swastika carved into his forehead (I'm aware that it's also a Manji before anyone calls me out on that but let's face it, we know his intent) just so that we can all be satisfied that he's never getting out.

Speaking of that though, apparently David Berkowitz - New York's Son of Sam - could be paroled in the not-to-distant-future. Just the fact he could even be paroled is a little amazing.

Speaking of that though, apparently David Berkowitz - New York's Son of Sam - could be paroled in the not-to-distant-future. Just the fact he could even be paroled is a little amazing.

He sort of did a complete 360 in prison though. Isn't he a prison chaplain now or something? Not that I think he should be let out, just makes it more understandable as to why parole may be considered, especially in glaring opposition to Charley Manson.

He sort of did a complete 360 in prison though. Isn't he a prison chaplain now or something? Not that I think he should be let out, just makes it more understandable as to why parole may be considered, especially in glaring opposition to Charley Manson.

360? Is he listening to dogs again? That's not going to look good to the parole board.

i guess i'm just old-fashioned, but anyone who advocates stabbing someone upwards of 50 times,

is not anyone who deserves respect or admiration.

• Like 1