Guest Death List Observer

Charles Manson

Speaking as a California taxpayer, I'm hoping for it.

• Like 3

Indeed let's hope this is an omen of many scummy sorts leaving us this year.

• Like 2

Probably going to get condemned for this but I really won't take any joy to see him go.

In the case of Manson, with any interview you watch of him, it's clear to see that he's absolutely 100% bonkers and reading into the past he had, and his troubled upbringing (probably coupled with undiagnosed mental health issues in an age where we didn't understand them), I can even find a degree of sympathy.

If anything I feel more pissed off that his cult activities were largely ignored by authorities and that he wasn't stopped and institutionalised when the telltale signs were there and instead he went on to unleash a series of atrocities and it wasn't stopped until it was far too late. Sad really. Entire life squandered then dies behind bars.

• Like 1

When he dies, it'll be a hit for me.

Rodney Alcala is also in a Californian prison hospital ward. Let´s hope they both go to hell soon, (Alcala is thought to have murdered up to 130 People.)

This, of course, happens less than a week after I decided not to enter my Beach Boys theme team this year. I bet Glen Campbell also isn't going to last the year.

i would LOVE to see this motherfucker die in prison! Fuck this scumbag!

More likely in hospital but I don't think he'll be missed.

Probably going to get condemned for this but I really won't take any joy to see him go.

If anything I feel more pissed off that his cult activities were largely ignored by authorities and that he wasn't stopped and institutionalised when the telltale signs were there and instead he went on to unleash a series of atrocities and it wasn't stopped until it was far too late. Sad really. Entire life squandered then dies behind bars.

This sound paragraph is ridiculous the cult weren't doing anything illegal at first except for doing drugs which is a area in LA was very common. The other part of this paragraph is ridiculous too. So what if he showed signs of being a psycopath they can't just imprison him for that,many people who are psycopaths never commit crimes.
  • Like 2

This sound paragraph is ridiculous the cult weren't doing anything illegal at first except for doing drugs which is a area in LA was very common. The other part of this paragraph is ridiculous too. So what if he showed signs of being a psycopath they can't just imprison him for that,many people who are psycopaths never commit crimes.

I said mental illness, not a psychopath. He's not just psychotic. Watch his interviews. It's bloody clear that he suffers from a mental illness.

Anyway, it took 9 murders until they were eventually tracked down and caught. And even before then, they were committing other "lesser" crimes and getting away with them, so you're wrong - it was a failure of the authorities of the time.

I said mental illness, not a psychopath. He's not just psychotic. Watch his interviews. It's bloody clear that he suffers from a mental illness.

Anyway, it took 9 murders until they were eventually tracked down and caught. And even before then, they were committing other "lesser" crimes and getting away with them, so you're wrong - it was a failure of the authorities of the time.

Authorities worked very hard on the Manson case when the first murder happened. Manson and his followers commited the Tate and Lablanca murders in less than 24 hours after one another. The murders weren't a failure of the authorities this is a narrative spun by Mansons lawyers in order to take responsibility away from the crime. Rather than blame the authorities for not being super detectives I am blaming the man who brainwashed and manipulated others into doing unthinkable acts.

Attention seeker (the "son").

Young wily did predict that 2017 will be a bad year for bad people.

Lets hope so.I hope Peter Sutcliffe Ian Brady Peter Tobin Ian Huntley and Steve Wright follow Mansons lead.

Got an issue with DJs as well? Well there have been a fair few had their past misdeeds catch up with them the past few years I suppose

Lets hope so.I hope Peter Sutcliffe Ian Brady Peter Tobin Ian Huntley and Steve Wright follow Mansons lead.

Got an issue with DJs as well? Well there have been a fair few had their past misdeeds catch up with them the past few years I suppose

In the unlikely event this wasn't a joke he means the lorry driving prostitute murderer in Suffolk a few years ago.

In the unlikely event this wasn't a joke he means the lorry driving prostitute murderer in Suffolk a few years ago.

But which one is worse

He was a forklift truck driver.

Im just wondering, like, when you take HGV driving lessons do you also have to do theory tests on how to kidnap French women hitch hikers from motorway slip roads or summat?

He was a forklift truck driver.

Im just wondering, like, when you take HGV driving lessons do you also have to do theory tests on how to kidnap French women hitch hikers from motorway slip roads or summat?

Dunno about that but deciphering how to conceal varying quantities of illegal immigrants is probably on there

• Like 1

I think now is a good time for sweepstakes. January 8th for me

January 10 for me.

"Manson remains at the hospital and doctors are trying to figure out their next move."

I could think of one ....

*cough*overdose*cough*