Guest Death List Observer

Charles Manson

His condition is caused by his smuggling of contrand. Over time hiding phones down his throat and up his anus has caused severe damage.

His condition is caused by his smuggling of contrand. Over time hiding phones down his throat and up his anus has caused severe damage.

It doesn't matter what the cause is, the result is pretty much the same. If there's talk about being too weak for life-saving surgery, you would keep them in hospital where you can monitor their condition. You wouldn't send them back to prison.

It doesn't matter what the cause is, the result is pretty much the same. If there's talk about being too weak for life-saving surgery, you would keep them in hospital where you can monitor their condition. You wouldn't send them back to prison.

maybe he wants to say goodbye to his friends first.

He could do that on Facebook Live

• Like 1

A) are phones allowed in prison, and b, does he even have friends in prison? Either way, it's very suspicious that he returns to prison after reports of him being too weak for life saving surgery. Unless that's where he wants to die.

A) are phones allowed in prison, and b, does he even have friends in prison? Either way, it's very suspicious that he returns to prison after reports of him being too weak for life saving surgery. Unless that's where he wants to die.

I was being sarcastic. And yes that was my point. Why send him back to prison when he was almost on his death bed.

Exaggeration might be the word.

If there is one, and if Manson is guilty of his crimes (although there seems to be little reason to doubt that one) you'd wonder what you'd have to do to get in if he didn't?

I read this article once about people who had visited the afterlife.

This person had visited to be met by her son.

They discussed loads of things and, in passing, it was asked how 'Bad' people got on and where they went.

Apparently, Hitler was still undergoing 'counselling.............' :lol:

Someone has read too much Pratchett.

• Like 3

It causes more damage if you hide them in the order of anus then throat

and your breath smells rotten too

It causes more damage if you hide them in the order of anus then throat

and your breath smells rotten too

I'll take your word for it

• Like 1

According to police reports, the ‘serial killer,’ who never actually killed anyone and should have realistically been released from prison decades ago, died from natural causes after a short illness hospitalized him.

Nope get your opinions out of the obituaries.

Thoughts and prayers with his family....

• Like 6

Looks legit from the other stories on the site, Trump banning minorities from having more than one baby.

That does sound like something he would do though.

I'm starting to think I will die before him.

Charlie's made it to our Death League 11 times, and I always thought he was a dumb pick (picking him because you want him to die, not because you think he'll die). Now though, he may be ripening.

I still want him to die, preferably by evisceration.

• Like 1

I want to die while listening to helterskelter and watching vampire killers.

I'd like him to end his days being forced to listen to the organ solo of Mr Moonlight on a continuous loop.

In the meantime, Charles Manson won't be released due to overcrowding, and two Manson followers are denied parole.

Bruce Davis

Patricia Krenwinkel

Should the aging Manson followers have their own thread? They are starting to have more parole hearings and they are going into their 70's and 80's, which most prisoners don't reach (Manson excluded of course!)