Guest Death List Observer

Charles Manson

beebee - your avatar looks familiar, it's not that albino blues guitarist Johnny Winter is it?

• Like 1

beebee - your avatar looks familiar, it's not that albino blues guitarist Johnny Winter is it?

yes, it is the greatest guitarist of all time. (bows three times towards texas)

A couple of stories down on whatever this website is there is a suggestion (in a sympathetic tone which may be uncomfortable for some readers) that Manson Family member Susan Atkins is not expected to survive the year due to brain cancer. The closest I've seen in a reputable source was something a few weeks ago saying she had been "admitted to hospital for tests," and given the nature of this website, such a severe prognosis may be rather exaggerated. Worth keeping an eye on, though.

A couple of stories down on whatever this website is there is a suggestion (in a sympathetic tone which may be uncomfortable for some readers) that Manson Family member Susan Atkins is not expected to survive the year due to brain cancer. The closest I've seen in a reputable source was something a few weeks ago saying she had been "admitted to hospital for tests," and given the nature of this website, such a severe prognosis may be rather exaggerated. Worth keeping an eye on, though.

Read her book Child of Satan Child of God a long while back, so she's on her way to a place way better than the Spahn Ranch, obviously.

A line from her website

Susan has always been interested in contributing to the community

Check it out.

I did read some place that Susan Atkins has been hospitalized for over a month.

They didn't give any detail, just said she was stable.

The Sheriff's Department at Inyo, California is going to start

at the ranch Manson and his followers were finally captured in. It's in Death Valley. A cadaver dog has indicated human remains in five places and apparently there was enough other evidence to convince the sheriff to start digging.

Forty year old remains in Death Valley could be pretty well mummified by now.

BTW, Manson is now 73 - could we change the thread title in the interest of my anal retentiveness?

71 removed 73 added. [HCW]

Edited by heaven can wait

The five sets of human remains could ALL be 'Shorty' Shea. According to legend Manson cut him into 37 pieces.

Only 32 more sites to find then, eh?

Would highly recommend The Family by Ed Sanders or the book by prosecuting attorny Vincent Bugliosi; 'Helter Skelter.'

Susan Adkins book is as much about God as it is about Charlie.

A new picture of Charles Manson has been released.

PH2009031900065.jpg

He will be 75 in November and has spent the last 40 years behind bars. He doesn't look very frail really, I'm sure he'll make it to his next parole hearing in 2012.

PH2009031900065.jpg

He will be 75 in November and has spent the last 40 years behind bars. He doesn't look very frail really, I'm sure he'll make it to his next parole hearing in 2012.

Still looks like a fekin psycho

PH2009031900065.jpg

Still looks like a fekin psycho

Especially with a swastika on his forehead.

Little youtube Manson gem

• Like 1

He'd like to record with Phil Spector, but Phil's running scared, the big baby.

Chained melody?

Kudos for keeping the Manson Family's story alive here, H; I know it's a pet subject of yours.

I Youtubed :P the name Gary Hinman, the "musician" one of the two whose murders in which Bruce was involved.

Here's a link to a selection of classic youtube fringe material on the subject (no music, just weirdos)... Gary Hinman @ Youtube

Kudos for keeping the Manson Family's story alive here, H; I know it's a pet subject of yours.

I Youtubed :P the name Gary Hinman, the "musician" one of the two whose murders in which Bruce was involved.

Here's a link to a selection of classic youtube fringe material on the subject (no music, just weirdos)... Gary Hinman @ Youtube

Wow. The Manson case does seem to bring out the weirdos and obsessives doesn't it. Part of the reason I'm so interested is because of this case. I've no idea if she's a distant relative or not but it's still a bit unnerving.

http://www.thezodiacmansonconnection.com/v...gaul_sharp.html

New photos have been taken of Manson before his new parole hearing.

Parole denied

The parole board ruled that the 77-year-old did not appear to have made any efforts to rehabilitate himself.

Parole denied

The parole board ruled that the 77-year-old did not appear to have made any efforts to rehabilitate himself.

It's hardly surprising, He'll never get out

Parole denied

There is one way out!!!

There is one way out!!!

Feet first?

regards,

Hein

Parole denied

There is one way out!!!

Of course their is one way out , hasn't charlie ever seen escape from Alcatraz he can do it !!!

• Like 2