Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Observer

Lady Bird Johnson

In the hospital again, but by all accounts she's as unreasonably healthy as usual.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3307961

Hmm.. she seems to be hospitalised quite frequently now, a la Gerald Ford & Kurt Waldheim..... :D:P

Looks like she'll come out of this one, but I wonder how many more hospitalisations she can take. My guess is not that many.

In the hospital again, but by all accounts she's as unreasonably healthy as usual.

Hmm.. she seems to be hospitalised quite frequently now, a la Gerald Ford & Kurt Waldheim..... :D:P

Looks like she'll come out of this one, but I wonder how many more hospitalisations she can take. My guess is not that many.

According to the CNN crawler earlier, she's expected to be released from hospital in the next couple of days. possibly Tuesday at the latest

According to the CNN crawler earlier, she's expected to be released from hospital in the next couple of days. possibly Tuesday at the latest

damn was looking like hit #3

Nancy Reagan turned 86 on Friday, Betty Ford is 89 and Lady Bird Johnson is 94, there has to be some first lady deaths soon. The last first lady to die was Jackie Kennedy in 1994 one year after Pat Nixon in 1993.

Hey Now! How about the heat of July knocking them dead. Talk about a bang if this is for real.

Lady Bird Johnson is the 5th hit of 2007.

She is the 155th hit since 1987.

The 2007 list is now in 14th place shared with 1992 and 1993 out of a possible 21 lists.

Canadian Paul - you are now officially spooky.

The former first lady to the sour puss Lyndon B Johnson has been shot down. This is the third death in July and things have been set on fire! Taking this into perspective and as I assumed Tammy Faye Messner is outliving all her companions and whatever is going down here I'm not losing any sleep over it. Hey what he f**k, I say keep her alive all year long.

Lady Bird Johnson is the 5th hit of 2007.

She is the 155th hit since 1987.

The 2007 list is now in 14th place shared with 1992 and 1993 out of a possible 21 lists.

Canadian Paul - you are now officially spooky.

Too f****n' right! Canadian Paul, more like Nostradamus (only CP gets it right!)..

Now tell me, who's going to win at Newbury racecourse tomorrow?

:(

I'm going to have to do the 6th poll now, it's getting like Groundhog day... :angry:

This month has been totally impressive for the Death List considering how slow it was at the start of the year...

This month has been totally impressive for the Death List considering how slow it was at the start of the year...

Indeed and a vindication of sorts for those of us counselling caution earlier in the year when panic set in amongst some dead pickers. I still reckon we have an average crop, at least, in the top 50. Some dead certs including TFM who WILL be the sixth, or my name's not CP!

This is unbelievable - hurrah for us!!! Five deaths in seven months is Not Too Shab!

(Has anyone made a joke here yet about them "dropping like flies"? Can't be bothered to read the whole thread...).

:angry:

So it would seem, no definite confirmation yet though.

My my things are a warming up.

Love the choice of words - things start warming up around here when the picks go cold.

I have been informed within the past two days that the death of Lady Bird Johnson is indeed imminent. The 92-year-old former first lady could become a major miss for the list.

Yes, you were right and she passed on today. She's with LBJ and she's fixin' to beatifyin' heaven, and meeting all those they sent over to Vietnam to slaughter! tsk..tsk....

When was the last time we had 2 hits inside a day, if at all? I knew DL would hit a hot streak and in the dampest British summer for yonks too!

And its my first hit on the shadow list for 6 months. Here's to more...

themaninblack is so high off this July heat that to him it beats a night at the playboy mansion. :angry:

themaninblack is so high off this July heat that to him it beats a night at the playboy mansion. :angry:

Hmmm...Perhaps I do need a lie down...nighty night... :(

BREAKING NEWS -- The death of Lady Bird Johnson is likely to come within months, I've been told.

Apparently we were about two years overdue for this event.

At any rate, a couple lucky players selected her for the WDP, so I better get to updating.