Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Observer

Lady Bird Johnson

I suppose it's about time I admitted that lospalmas7 isn't my real name. I can only apologise.

Ach so. Ze plot sickens.

Dein Hein

It would, of course, be ridiculous to suggest that there was any link between DeathListObserver, LBJWatcher and DeathLister.

True, any guest could just find this website and use those guises to make posts.

Spit it out Señor Honez, or should I say (crashing discord) ........

To be continued.

Nope, my alter ego certainly isn't Toby Continued.

And...

Are you trying to imply that the Creative Writing Department of the Mods Club knows more than it is telling?

I don't know any more than I'm telling, and I'm not telling anything :P Duh.

Guest LilMimi

Could someone post a recent picture of Mrs. Johnson?

Is she the bloke at the back with the tache?

Who knows (or cares)? It strikes me there is an inordinate amount of comment and posts regarding LBJ, and I'm not sure why.

Guest deathgal

There's one here.

She already looks dead!

Guest Guest

There's one here.

She already looks dead!

I just hope the old biddy kicks the bucket soon. All these posts and the whole DLO sh*t is just so damn stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest_ringo II

If Ladybird Johnson really croaks, does that mean there won't be any more of those nice children's books? <_<

If Ladybird Johnson really croaks, does that mean there won't be any more of those nice children's books? :o

You said it cheif <_<

If Ladybird Johnson really croaks, does that mean there won't be any more of those nice children's books? :o

Or will millions of aphids go un-milked?

I think you're getting confused. Ladybirds eat aphids. Ants 'milk' aphids.

Do they have little buckets and three legged stools?

I was merely confusing species for less than overwhelming comic effect.

There's one here.

She already looks dead!

I just hope the old biddy kicks the bucket soon. All these posts and the whole DLO sh*t is just so damn stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a nice thought (not).

And methinks I recognise the IP address

Is anyone going to do anything about it then. I'm getting really pissed off with this idiot's obsessive postings about Presidents and their bloody wives. :o

Guest Bettie Carney

I just saw Mrs. Johnson at the LBJ Ranch June 25 while we were taking the ranch tour. She was outside with her daughters Lynda and Lucy and their children and grandchildren. While the tram was stopped Lynda came on the bus to thank us for coming and taking the tour. She was very pleasant and told us she had just taken her Mother swimming. Mrs. Johnson was in a wheelchair. Lynda says her Mother's 2 strokes have left her where she can no longer talk, but she does very well motioning what she needs. She said she knew her Mother would want her to come and welcome us to the ranch. Mrs. Johnson waved to us from her chair.

Everyone was thrilled to see her.

I just saw Mrs. Johnson at the LBJ Ranch June 25 while we were taking the ranch tour. She was outside with her daughters Lynda and Lucy and their children and grandchildren. While the tram was stopped Lynda came on the bus to thank us for coming and taking the tour. She was very pleasant and told us she had just taken her Mother swimming. Mrs. Johnson was in a wheelchair. Lynda says her Mother's 2 strokes have left her where she can no longer talk, but she does very well motioning what she needs. She said she knew her Mother would want her to come and welcome us to the ranch. Mrs. Johnson waved to us from her chair.

Everyone was thrilled to see her.

This is just what DL needs - people conducting "first-hand" research

While the tram was stopped Lynda came on the bus to thank us for coming and taking the tour. She was very pleasant and told us she had just taken her Mother swimming. Mrs. Johnson was in a wheelchair. Lynda says her Mother's 2 strokes have left her where she can no longer talk, but she does very well motioning what she needs.

Interesting.. She's in a wheelchair unable to do much of anythiong for herself except apparently go swimming and wave at tourists from the fornt porch. Good thing she has that ability still to motion for what she needs.

Let me help you out here Bettie, if she is able to swim and cavort with her grandchildren then she would also be fairly able to manage other aspects of her life including writing her wishs down... oh wait... here's something now!

Mrs. Ladybird Johnson has requested that one Bettie Carney stop posting fictitious accounts of what is happening in the former 1st Lady's life.

Mrs. Ladybird Johnson has requested that one Bettie Carney stop posting fictitious accounts of what is happening in the former 1st Lady's life.

Steady on BB. I like to read fiction.

Maybe swimming was a little exaggeration (something I believe the Americans do well)

Floating may be more apt. Or even sinking, waving wildly for assistance :o

Maybe swimming was a little exaggeration (something I believe the Americans do well)

Floating may be more apt.  Or even sinking, waving wildly for assistance  :o

Swimming or exaggerationating?