Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death List Observer

Lady Bird Johnson

Maybe swimming was a little exaggeration (something I believe the Americans do well)

Floating may be more apt.  Or even sinking, waving wildly for assistance  :o

Swimming or exaggerationating?

Yes. :o

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest
I just saw Mrs. Johnson at the LBJ Ranch June 25 while we were taking the ranch tour. She was outside with her daughters Lynda and Lucy and their children and grandchildren. While the tram was stopped Lynda came on the bus to thank us for coming and taking the tour. She was very pleasant and told us she had just taken her Mother swimming. Mrs. Johnson was in a wheelchair. Lynda says her Mother's 2 strokes have left her where she can no longer talk, but she does very well motioning what she needs. She said she knew her Mother would want her to come and welcome us to the ranch. Mrs. Johnson waved to us from her chair.

Everyone was thrilled to see her.

It seems that Death List Observer has been reincarnated into one Bettie Carney

Guest Guest

Hell, she'll probably live to be 100!

I just saw Mrs. Johnson at the LBJ Ranch June 25 while we were taking the ranch tour.  She was outside with her daughters Lynda and Lucy and their children and grandchildren.  While the tram was stopped Lynda came on the bus to thank us for coming and taking the tour.  She was very pleasant and told us she had just taken her Mother swimming.  Mrs. Johnson was in a wheelchair.  Lynda says her Mother's 2 strokes have left her where she can no longer talk, but she does very well motioning what she needs.  She said she knew her Mother would want her to come and welcome us to the ranch.  Mrs. Johnson waved to us from her chair. 

Everyone was thrilled to see her.

It seems that Death List Observer has been reincarnated into one Bettie Carney

I was about to ask, what are the chances of the -deathlist observer- still being dead?

Guest Guest

Lady Bird has to be in the top 5 of the 2006 list. She will be 94 in 2006 and is in failing health irregardless of what the rumors are.

Lady Bird has to be in the top 5 of the 2006 list. She will be 94 in 2006 and is in failing health irregardless of what the rumors are.

On my own list she is stable in the number 5 spot. I have 40

canidates on my list with 10 deaths. I'm hoping to reach into

the teens.

With her 93rd birthday coming up on Dec. 22, it looks Mrs. Johnson may live out this year. I agree with Banshees Scream that she should be on the 2006 list.

With her 93rd birthday coming up on Dec. 22, it looks Mrs. Johnson may live out this year. I agree with Banshees Scream that she should be on the 2006 list.

I second that, but the final decision on 2006 candidates rests with the DL committee.

Do it for Barry, Do it for Barry. :rolleyes:

Do it for Barry, Do it for Barry. ;)

Don't do it, don't do it!

As I have asked before in Somewhat More Exclusive Company:

What the Bloody Blue Blistering Blazes is Lady Bird Johnson doing on the 2006 list?

Senses taken leave of, Weathermen all over the place.

Guest Guest

Do it for Barry, Do it for Barry. :o

Don't do it, don't do it!

As I have asked before in Somewhat More Exclusive Company:

What the Bloody Blue Blistering Blazes is Lady Bird Johnson doing on the 2006 list?

Senses taken leave of, Weathermen all over the place.

Mrs. Johnson is actually quite well known throughout the world as a very active First Lady. She was a leader in spearheading the environmental movement in the United States. Since leaving the White House, she has been active in beautification and many charitable causes. She has been the recipient of numerous honorary degrees, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and a Congressional Gold Medal. With her failing health, she is a much better choice than Betty Ford. When her passing does come, it will be a very sad loss to the country and the world.

On my own list she is stable in the number 5 spot. I have 40

canidates on my list with 10 deaths. I'm hoping to reach into

the teens.

I'm hoping to reach into

the teens.

Shouldn't this be moved to the Gary Glitter thread?

Sorry.

Do you now?

Glad to see the old gal made it on this years list. I think she is a good bet for '06!

Guest Jack

How is Mrs. Johnson doing these days?

How is Mrs. Johnson doing these days?

About the same that she's been doing for the last year or so - minor strokes, legally blind, dizzy spells.

No recent changes that I could uncover though.

Well that's a bit more like it, you may have redeemed yourself from the Estelle Getty fiasco with this one.

Not on my DDP though, but on my Rotten, and a hit for DL is a hit for all of us, isn't it?

Guest Kristen333

^ Yeah, true. Now that I think hard at it, he could possibly live until 2008-2009. Now we just have to have a forum topic for Lady Johnson, the wife of the 36th president. She still isn't dead!!! She is 94 years old, though. She must pass away soon.